Talking Penguin

TURTLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Guys we're done cooking” Jihyo yelled from the dining room while preparing the food. 

 

 

The others hurriedly went to her and each took their seat at the dining table. Meanwhile, Mina took two bowls of soup and placed it on a tray then she started to walk away. 

 

 

“Hey where are you going?” Jihyo asked when Mina was about to walk further. 

 

 

“I'm sure that Momo's gonna suffer from a hangover once she wakes up so..” Mina scratched her nape as she think of more words to say. 

 

 

“Yeah, yeah. Now go before your Momo wakes up” Nayeon playfully shooed her away, earning a smile from Jihyo. 

 

 

Mina shook her head from left to right as she click her tongue, “I'll take my leave now since my presence here is unwanted” she chuckled before leaving them. 

 

 

She was surprised when she entered the living room though, Momo's already awake but she had her hands on her head, slightly massaging it, hoping that it'll help to ease her headache. 

 

 

“Hey you're awake” Mina immediately went towards Momo after she placed the tray at the table located at the living room. 

 

 

“Yeah...” Momo glanced at her lazily, “My head hurts so much” she groggily added with a pout

 

 

“You shouldn't have drunk those two bottles by yourself. You could've said no to Dahyun, you know” Mina sounded as if she's scolding a kid

 

 

“Tch, if you didn't agree to have Nayeon on your lap then I wouldn't have drink. You're hands even s on her waist” Momo muttered to herself. 

 

 

“What was that?”

 

 

Momo stood up, hand still on her aching head “N-nothing. I'll just get a glass of wa-” She let out a yelp when she lost her balance. Luckily, Mina's standing in front of her and was quick enough to catch her. 

 

 

“She's just like you Squishi, from the things that you do when you get drunk and to the clumsiness that you have. You sure are bestfriends” Tzuyu commented when she peeked to see what was the yelp that she heard earlier was about. 

 

 

“I could say the same to you and Mina. You're personalities match real well. Why are you both good at catching someone who's about to fall?” Sana retorts and quirked her brow at Tzuyu. 

 

 

“I'm yoda, the force is with me and in Mina unnie's case, she prefer to call it destiny” Tzuyu shrugged as she took another spoonful of soup while the others laughed. 

 

 

Momo slowly looked up and a blush automatically crept on her neck onto her cheeks as she made eye contact with Mina's warm orbs, making her look down in an instant. 

 

 

“Careful, you don't wanna scratch that beautiful face of yours don't you” Mina flashed a smile before helping Momo sit at the couch “I already prepared breakfast for you, including the glass of water so just sit back, relax, and eat. Once you're done, you can take the medicine that I've got for your headache” she added before sitting beside Momo. 

 

 

Mina grabbed one bowl and started eating “You should eat too, don't just stare at me” she said when she noticed Momo's stare 

 

 

“U-uh yes..” Momo would usually steal a glance at Mina when she's not looking. She remember what had happened last night. She was indeed drunk but she was still able to remember the make out session that she had with Mina, but that was all she was able to remember, the conversation that they had was still a blur. 

 

 

They both ate pretty quick specially Momo who liked the soup a lot, completely forgetting her hangover. 

 

 

“Drink this medicine, it'll help with the hangover” Mina handed her a medicine before tidying the bowls and utensils that they had used. 

 

 

“Thank you” the others started to gather at the living room once they were also done eating. 

 

 

Jeongyeon and Nayeon sat at the sofa across from Mina and Momo, Dahyun and Chae was at the floor along with Jihyo, and Tzuyu sat beside Mina with Sana next to her. 

 

 

“Did you enjoy last night Momo?” Jeongyeon suddenly asked with a smirked

 

 

“Did you really have to ask her that? Of course she did” Nayeon chuckled 

 

 

“H-huh? What are you talking about?” Momo feigned innocence, pretending that she doesn't remember a thing about last night. 

 

 

“Do you really not remember anything, unnie?” Chaeyoung asked

 

 

“What is there to remember?” Momo let out an awkward chuckle 

 

 

“Guys, stop that.” Mina heaved a sigh

 

 

“It's not fair that you remember it and Momo unnie doesn't” Tzuyu pointed out

 

 

“Should I remind you of the time when Sana got drunk?” Mina raised her brow as she looked at Tzuyu with a grin. 

 

 

“Hey! Why am I involved with this?” Sana asked then crossed her arms

 

 

“I got this Squishi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter