Classmates

TURTLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While walking towards their classroom mina suddenly spoke "So what was that?" 


"What do you mean?" tzuyu asked pretending to know nothing about what mina is talking about. She knew that mina would bring up about the girl earlier. 


Mina sighed before answering "You were rude towards the girl earlier."


"It was her fault. Like how could she trip out of nowhere? Because of her clumsiness we both missed our first class,tsk." tzuyu said obviously annoyed. 


"She didn't want that to happen, tzu. She didn't do anything bad to you. You shouldn't have called her stupid." Mina stated seriously. 


"I was just saying my opinion, unnie. And who knows? She might have done it on purpose because she knew that i would catch her. She’s such a bother." tzuyu answered with a hint of irritation. 


"It was your fault, pabo. If you didn't want to be bothered then you shouldn't have helped her in the first her place." mina retorted with a 'matter of fact' tone. 


"It's just that.." tzuyu started, thinking of something to reason out to mina. 


Mina just smirked while raising her eyebrow at tzuyu. She already knew that she won the argument with tzuyu. 


Tzuyu sighed and said "Okay fine, you won. I was also at fault. And yes, i was rude. Happy?" tzuyu said while pouting. She really can't beat mina in an argument. 


Mina giggled and said "Yeah. But stop pouting. I hate to admit but you're cute when you're sulking haha." and she pinched tzuyu's cheek. 


"And besides... I was just telling the truth." mina said once she let go of tzuyu's cheek. 


"Ughh I hate the fact that you know everything~" tzuyu whined


"Why?~" mina asked, copying tzuyu's tone. 


"Because that's the reason why you always win whenever we have an argument." tzuyu huffed 


Mina laughed softly and said "And because i won, you have to do whatever i say" 


"Here we go again. That's why i hate losing." tzuyu muttered 


"What was that?" mina asked


"Nothing. So what do you want me to do, unnie?" tzuyu asked and shivered when mina smirked. This doesn't look good. 


"Look for sana and ask her to eat lunch with us." Mina said with a cheeky grin


"What?! No. I don't want to do that." tzuyu retorted. 


"You have to. If you don't do it then i will tell Jihyo that you were the one who broke her Thomas the train limited edition glasses" Mina said seriously. 


"Okay okay I'll do it. Just please don't tell jihyo unnie. I don't want my eardrums to hear the wrath of god jihyo" tzuyu said with some hint of fear. 


"Good. And also say sorry to sana, She deserves it."
Mina said. 


Tzuyu was about to refuse but was stopped when she heard people squeling. 


She looked up and found out that they had already arrived at their classroom. 


So that's why she heard people squeling. She doesn't mean to brag but she and mina along with her other friends are popular at the school meaning they have a lot of people who look up on them.


 Whenever their fans see them, they would always squel or say things like 'please be my girlfriend' or 'i love you so much please slap me in the face' she actually found them weird but she just let them be.


"Hey guys" tzuyu looked around to see who just called them and saw that it was chaeyoung and jihyo and beside them is dahyun who's busy with her phone. 


Tzuyu instantly smiled after seeing her friends. She then went towards her seat which is beside chaeyoung. While mina sat behind tzuyu. 


"Why didn't you attend the first class?" chaeyoung asked curiously. 


"Well some random stup-" tzuyu stopped what she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter