To forget

TURTLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana woke up with a huge pain on her head but she didn't fail to notice how the room that she's currently at is unfamiliar. 


“. Where am I?! What happened last night?!Was I kidnapped?”Sana was starting to panic until she heard a voice. 


“Oh you're already awake.” Tzuyu said with a husky voice since she had just woke up after hearing Sana. 


Sana finds Tzuyu's voice so hot, in the morning. But she's still shocked to wake up, seeing Tzuyu. 


“W-what are you doing here?” Sana asked surprised


“This is my room so that's why I'm here.” Tzuyu answered 


“I-in your r-room?!” Sana asked then she quickly checked if she still have her clothes on. 


Since she woke up at Tzuyu's room, she thought that there's some possibilities that something might have happened between them, specially because she was drunk last night. 


She was indeed wearing some clothes but what she's wearing right now is different from the clothes that she remember she was wearing last night. 


Tzuyu noticed that Sana is looking at her clothes with widened eyes so she decided to clear some things to Sana before a misunderstanding happens. 


“T-the c-clothes that y-you are w-wearing is mine. I had y-your clothes ch-changed last night s-since I thought t-that if you s-sleep with y-your dress then y-you would feel u-uncomfortable. But I didn't do anything else!” Tzuyu explained while stuttering. 


She remembered what happened last night when Mina was changing Sana's clothes. 


The image of Sana's body is still clear to her. 


“Y-you changed m-my clothes?!” Sana asked also stuttering.


“N-no! Mina did it” Tzuyu cleared 


“Oka- ouch” Sana held her aching head. 


She's having a terrible hangover. 


“Don’t talk too much. Just lay down first, I'll just get some medicine and food for you.” Tzuyu said completely worried about Sana. 


“Okay..” Sana said before laying down 


Sana finds this side of Tzuyu kind of rare since she rarely shows her care for other people, so Sana is really thankful to see this side of her. 


It's making her love Tzuyu more even though she wants to forget about her. 


“You shouldn't have drunk a lot last night. I'll be back in a minute.” Tzuyu said then she went out. 


“I can't believe it. I'm inside her room, her bed is so soft! And I'm even wearing her clothes!” Sana squealed 


“If this is a dream then I don't want to wake up anymore. If I wake up then I'll have to face the painful reality.” Sana sighed


“Wait is this really a dream? It seems so real” Sana said, confused. 


“Nope. This is not a dream.” Tzuyu suddenly said out of nowhere. 


Sana looked at the door and saw that Tzuyu got back with a tray full of foods. 


“Y-you are b-back ” Sana said


“Yep and here, I brought you breakfast and some fruits and I also got you a medicine for your headache.” Tzuyu said then she placed it on the bedside before helping Sana up. 


Sana was blushing since Tzuyu is being so caring towards her right now. 


‘What a girlfriend material’ Sana thought, dreamily. 


Sana was just staring at her food and Tzuyu saw this. 


“Does your head hurts that much or you just don't like the food?” Tzuyu asked with a hint of worry for Sana. 


This woke Sana from her thoughts. 


“O-oh no. I love the food actually. It's just that I still don't have any idea what am I doing here.” Sana said


“I'll explain to you once you start eating. You should eat so that you can take your medicine to lessen that headache of yours.” Tzuyu stated


“O-okay” Sana said before she took hold of the spoon to start eating. 


But since her head hurts so much, she wasn't able to hold the spoon well causing it to drop. 


“Hey, are you okay? You must be having a terrible hangover because you had drunk a lot last night. Let me feed you so that you could eat.” Tzuyu said with a serious face. 


“No, it's okay. I can eat by myself.” Sana replied 


“No you're not.” Tzuyu retorted 


“I'm fin- ugh” Sana headache is getting worse 


“See? You're not. Stop being stubborn and just let me feed you since it's the least thing that I can do.” Tzuyu said then she grabbed the spoon. 


‘Least thing?’ Sana thought


She wanted to ask Tzuyu what she meant by that but she decided not to since the idea of Tzuyu feeding her is more important. 


Tzuyu then started feeding Sana. 


She also explained to Sana what had really happened last night to help Sana understand the situation. 


When Tzuyu finished explaining, Sana was blushing out of embarrassment. 


She felt embarrassed since Tzuyu had to witness her drunk state and also because Tzuyu did not forgot to mention to Sana how she carried her when she was drunk. 


Sana literally imagined getting married and being carried in a bridal style by Tzuyu. 


“Did I do something else? You know, something embarrassing?” Sana asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter