Truth

TURTLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu sighed in relief once she was finally able to put Sana inside the car. 


Luckily, Sana fell asleep so the drive home would be peaceful. 


What she has been through earlier is such an experience. 


It was her first time to carry someone like that in front of other people specially at a party. 


She's gonna get ready for the teasing that she’ll get later. 


But she's kind of thankful for that since she kind of forgot about Elkie. 


She got inside the car and stared at Sana. 


The fact that Sana loves her is still not sinking in to her that much. 


“Why me? I don't deserve you” Tzuyu sighed. 


“You shouldn't have loved me, Sana.” 


She then started driving to Sana's house. 


She got there after a short time. 


She went out of the car and pressed the doorbell of Sana's house, waiting for a maid or someone to help her with Sana. 


She's been pressing the doorbell for a couple of minutes now until she noticed the gate. 


It has a lock on it indicating that no one is currently home. 


'Sana's family might be in another country or something, that's why she was the one who attended the party' Tzuyu thought


Sana's fast asleep so she can't ask her for some keys, leaving her no choice but to just bring Sana at her house. 


She's starting to think that Momo had planned all of this. 


Since Momo is Sana's bestfriend, Momo must have known about Sana's feelings for her. 


“Momo unnie definitely planned all of this” Tzuyu muttered under her breath. 


She got back in the car then she drive towards her house. It didn't took her long to arrive at the front gate of her house since she and Sana is basically living next to each other. 


She parked her car, pressed the doorbell at her house, and then opened the car door to get Sana.


She carried her bridal style again. 


The maids opened the gate and was surprised to see Tzuyu carrying a girl. 


“She's just my friend, in case you ask” Tzuyu said and the maids just nodded. 


“Young miss, shall we prepare the guest room for your friend?” The maid asked.


Tzuyu looked at Sana for a while before answering, 


“No. She would sleep at my room” Tzuyu replied 


The maids eyes widened in surprise. 


“It's not what you think. I wouldn't do anything to her. I'll just have her sleep in my room so that I can take care of her much better” Tzuyu explained 


“W-we weren't thinking of it like that, young miss” the maid answered. 


“R-right..just saying. Please tell the driver to park my car at the garage.” Tzuyu told the maids


“We will, young miss.” 


“Okay, I'll go to my room now.” Tzuyu said before climbing up the stairs. 


Tzuyu swears, her muscles are getting bigger. 


Finally, she was able to reach her room, she quickly turned the knob and gently placed Sana on the bed. 


Sana really smells like alcohol. She wanted to change Sana's clothes but she’s uncomfortable to do it. 


Fortunately, Mina came at the right time. 


“So Tzu- oh. What's Sana doing here?” She asked with a smirk


“Don’t smirk. I didn't want this to happen. The gate at her house is locked so I had no choice but to bring her here. I blame your ‘destiny’ though.” Tzuyu explained


“Oh Momo? Hahaha maybe she did. Why so defensive” Mina teased


“I'm not. It's just that you keep teasing me.” Tzuyu defended


“Okay fine. So how are you?” Mina asked


“I have something to tell you but can you please change Sana's clothes first. She needs to wear a comfortable one, not a dress.” Tzuyu asked


“Oh yeah sure... But why didn't you just do it yourself?” Mina asked


“Because I can't. Here, these are my clothes, change Sana into this. I'll go outside and wait until your done.” Tzuyu said then she handed Mina her clothes. 


She then went out and waited for Mina to finish changing Sana's clothes. 


“Tzu, I'm done.” she heard Mina said so she decided to enter her room. 


But once she entered she saw that Sana still doesn't have a shirt on. She only has her undergarment and shorts on. 


She instantly blushed so mad after seeing this. 


“Y-yah! You s-said that y-you are d-done already” Tzuyu whispered ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter