Confession

TURTLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Momo-ah this food taste good, here take a bite” Mina said then she started feeding Momo. 


Momo wasn't able to say no to Mina so she just let her feed her. She’s loving this. 


Having Mina feed her is like a dream come true. 


Mina is really a caring person and seeing Mina this sweet to her, makes her smile. 


“Why are you smiling like that?” Mina giggled


This woke Momo from her thoughts, she forgot that Mina was in front of her. 


“O-oh I w-was just t-thinking of something, right something. ” Momo reasoned out but she knew that Mina won't believe her since she just stuttered. 


“Oh really? What are you thinking about then?” Mina smirk.


Momo couldn't believe the fact that Myoui Mina is smirking at her right now and she looks so damn hot. 


“Thinking about why a beautiful angel like you is in front of me right now.” she blurted out before she widened her eyes realizing what she had just said. 


“I-i m-mean that uhm y-you look l-like an a-angel and ugh s-sorry I didn't m-mean to b-blurt that o-out” Momo said while blushing out of embarrassment. 


“No need to say sorry. I'm actually glad that you think of me like that.” Mina chuckled with a faint blush on her cheeks. 


“O-okay. Uhm Mina…” Momo said. 


“Yes?” Mina answered then she focused on what Momo is about to say. 


“Uhm.. I just want to ask you something. ” Momo stated. 


“What is it?” Mina asked 


“Why are you being so kind to me? Is it because I'm good friends with Nayeon and Jeongyeon?” Momo questioned. She really doesn't know why Mina is so kind towards her. 


Mina looked at her for a while before answering, 


“No. It's not because of Jeong and Nayeon. I don't know, I just feel like doing it. Whenever I see you, I feel the urge to take care of you ” Mina explained. 

 
Momo was only able to look at her. 


Mina just said that she wants to take care of her. 


Mina never fails to make her heart flutter. 


She was about to daydream again but Dahyun suddenly came up. 


“Unnie. Sana unnie hasn't come back yet. It's been  an hour already” Dahyun informed with worry evident on her voice. 


Momo was too busy enjoying Mina's company that she forgot about Sana. 


Sana wasn't the type to not inform her friends about her whereabouts, specially at parties. She would usually text Momo every 5 minutes. 


So Momo started to get worried about her. 


“You are right! Where could she be? Aigoo, I shouldn't have let her go.” Momo started to panic


“It's okay Momo. I'll help you look for her” Mina said, trying to calm Momo. 


“Thank you” Momo smiled at Mina


Then they started looking for her. 

 

 


Sana was hurt. 


She's badly hurt. 


Who wouldn't be hurt once you see the one that you love kissing her ex. 


It pains her more because she can't do anything about it since Tzuyu is not even her girlfriend. 


She doesn't have the right to tell Tzuyu what to do. 


She doesn't own her. 


She decided to go at the mini bar at the party. 


She ordered the strongest alcohol that they have and kept on drinking, thinking that the pain would go away. 


She was obviously drunk already but she still kept drinking. 


Suddenly, a tall girl sat beside her.


It was Tzuyu, she wanted to have some drink to release some stress that she got after talking to Elkie. 


She was surprised to see Sana there. 


“Oh Sana-ssi. What are you doing here?” Tzuyu asked but Sana was too drunk to answer her. 


Sana's phone suddenly rang and since she is drunk she's just looking at her phone. 


When Tzuyu saw that it was Momo who's calling, she decided to answer the phone for Sana. 


“Momo-ssi.” 


“Oh, Tzuyu?”


“Yes it's me.”


“Why do have Sana's phone?”


“She's currently drunk right now so she can't answer the phone and luckily I went here so I saw her.”


“It's a relief that you're with her. I was so worried that something had happened to her.”


“You don't need to worry anymore, unnie. I'll take care of her.”


“Thank you, Tzu.”


“It's nothing, unnie.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter