Party

TURTLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina is currently laying at Tzuyu's bed while Tzuyu is sitting at the study table inside her room. 


The party would take place tonight and Mina is helping Tzuyu to get ready for the event. 


The two is in the middle of thinking what to do at the party when suddenly the door of Tzuyu's room opened and someone who looks like thomas the train, can be seen holding some dresses. 


“I knew that the both of you would be here.” Jihyo stated before placing the dresses at Tzuyu's bed, right next to Mina. 


“Of course I would be here. This is my house” Tzuyu said with a 'matter of fact' tone. 


“Yeah right” Jihyo playfully rolled her eyes


“What are you doing here Jihyo?” Mina asked before sitting up. 


“To make sure that the both of you would attend the party” Jihyo said then seated herself beside Mina. 


“We weren't planning to not attend. We all know that we're required to come.” Tzuyu said with a sigh. 


“I know. But we also know that you and Mina are smart and you could make up excuses just so that you won't attend the party.” Jihyo replied. 


“We haven't thought of that. Thanks for the idea” Mina said with a teasing smile. 


“Aish. Just pick something to wear from the dresses that I brought.” Jihyo said. 


Tzuyu and Mina then looked at the dresses and it all looks pretty and expensive, but they were still able to pick one. 


“This looks pretty. Where did you get it?” Mina asked while examining the dress. 


“Your sister told me to bring it.” Jihyo answered. 


“Oh...no wonder it looks good. She really knows what I like.” Mina said. 


“I know right? She knows you too well.” Jihyo said. 


Mina just nodded before sitting down beside Jihyo again. 


Jihyo looked at her watch to check the time. 


“There's still a few hours left before the party starts.” She informed. 


“I hope it would be cancelled.” Tzuyu flatly said. 


“Don’t be such a party pooper.” Jihyo chuckled. 


“You don't understand what I'm feeling, unnie. You don't have a ex girlfriend. ” Tzuyu pouted


“Who told you that I don't?” Jihyo asked, shocking the two.


“You had a girlfriend?!” Mina asked surprised. 


“Yeah.. But let's not talk about that. Let's focus on Tzuyu. So Tzu, what's the problem? ” Jihyo said quickly changing the subject. 


“Well...I think that.. that I still have feelings for her.” Tzuyu admitted. 


“I really can't blame you though. It's hard to forget your feelings for someone. But it's been a year, Tzu. You need to move on.” Mina patted her shoulder. 


“I know that. I've been trying to but it's just ugh” Tzuyu frustrated. 


“The feelings come back whenever you think of her?” Mina asked. 


Tzuyu nodded. 


“Just look for someone else so that you can move on” Jihyo advised. 


“But it's hard to love someone when you still have feelings for someone else.” Tzuyu stated with a sigh. 


“It's not hard, Tzu. Take me as an example. I'm developing feelings for Momo causing me to move on.” Mina said. 


“So you're already developing feelings for her. You should confess.” Jihyo told Mina


“It's not that easy. She likes someone else. I don't want to be rejected. ” Mina huffed. 


“I pity you. The both of you have such love problems.” Jihyo said mockingly. 


Tzuyu just sighed. 


“Let's stop talking about this. The party would be in a couple of hours.” Tzuyu said then started preparing for the party. 


Jihyo and Mina could only look at her with worry before deciding to also prepare for the party. 


After an hour and a half, the three finally finished getting ready. 


They got into the car and decided to meet up with Dahyun and Chaeyoung so that they can go at the party all together. 


They went at some high class restaurant and saw Dahyun and Chaeyoung waiting for them. 


“Okay guys, enough flirting let's go already, the party will start anytime.” Jihyo told Chae and Dahyun. 


“We weren't flirting, unnie." Dahyun said


“I've seen it with my own eyes.” Jihyo chuckled


“Since Jihyo unnie saw it with her eyes then it means that she's telling the truth. Her eyes are big enough to witness the both

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter