First encounter

TURTLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana is running to her class. She overslept and now she’s 30 mins late. Well atleast she’s with momo.


 She and her bestfriend momo just transferred to this school and they’re already late on their first day. 


She’s blaming momo tho. If momo didn’t barged into her apartment and talk about the beautiful girl that she accidentally bumped into then she wouldn’t be running late right now. 


She remembers momo saying “omg sana!! She’s really pretty more like a goddess. Her gummy smile is so cute and she resembles a penguin but she’s really cute!! Her voice made me thought she’s an angel. I’m so in love with her. It’s love at first sight!! “


Sana snickered remembering that. Momo suddenly called her and sana being the clumsy person she is tripped out of nowhere. 


She closed her eyes waiting for the impact but instead she felt soft pair of hands on her waist, supporting her from falling. She opened her eyes and saw Chou ing tzuyu the goddess looking at her intently. 


You might be wondering how did sana know tzuyu when its just her first day but the truth is tzuyu is the reason why she begged momo to transfer here.


 She had this huge crush on tzuyu after seeing her in their neighbourhood. 


She would always see tzuyu since they’re neighbours so sana took that opportunity to stalk her or something like that.


 That's why sana knows a lot about tzuyu already even though tzuyu doesn't really seems to know her at all. 


 Cliché, that’s how sana would describe the moment if only tzuyu did not pull her up harshly while saying “Too heavy.” she didn't mind though, because all she can remember is tzuyu's soft hands on her waist 


“Oh, sorry. And uhm thank you” sana said while fixing herself. 


Tzuyu sighed and said “How could you even trip with the air?”


 Sana was about to go away with momo, probably to hide the blush from her crush but stopped after hearing tzuyu’s question. 

 

“Sorry. I was just really clumsy.”

“More like stupid. Please be careful next time so that you won’t bother others” tzuyu sternly sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter