Chanyeol x Yongsun

first and second

Chanyeol is an "idol", a member of the Korean boygroup, EXO. He is the rapper of his group and he's also the "visual", which means he's very handsome. Every time he opens his mouth to rap or sing, everyone falls in love with him. Yongsun is a trainee under the same company. She's been training for 3 years and is the leader of a girl group which is set to debut on October 18 this year. Chanyeol's group was about to debut when Yongsun started training in the company. Since the beginning, the latter has been the one getting most of the CEO's attention because of her great vocals, great leadership and her undeniable unique charisma. She's not the "cool" type. She's the funny and stupid, but cute one in their group.

Chanyeol was in a meeting for her upcoming solo single and little did she know, a surprise was waiting for her. The CEO excitedly told the singer that she'll be doing a duet with a female singer and that they will both be starring in the music video. The former asked one of the staff to call someone and make them come to the meeting room. After five minutes, someone knocked on the door and opened it. The rapper-singer was so surprised to see who it was. A pretty, chubby cheeked girl peeped her head out before she entered the room.  She greeted everyone “good morning” and bowed, as Chanyeol allso stood up and bowed to her and said “annyeonghaseyo”.

“Yongsun-ssi, please come sit here.” The CEO said, directing her to sit on the chair next to Chanyeol. The latter pulled the chair away from the table for Yongsun, he smiled at her, she said “thank you” and smiled back at the handsome rapper. When both of them were seated, the latter introduced himself to the girl. “Hi, I’m Park Chanyeol.”

“I know who you are. I’m a big fan" Yongsun laughed softly then introduced herself, “I’m Kim Yongsun." They smiled at each other as they shook hands.

 “Chanyeol, you will be collaborating with our trainee, Yongsun. Her group will be debuting soon, so we need to start introducing them to the public.”

“Ah, it’ll be a pleasure to work with her" the rapper said as he took a quick glance at Yongsun.

The meeting went on, Chanyeol  was getting sweaty palms as he’s sitting next to a beautiful girl. He thought she’s very pretty, he couldn’t stop smiling and feeling nervous at the same time. He had seen her several times before but he was never attracted to her until he saw her up close that day.

“The recording will start on Monday. Let’s work hard” the CEO said and then turned to Chanyeol and continued, “ You’ve already learned the song, so I want you to teach her the song right after this meeting.”

“Yes, sir.” Chanyeol nodded.

“That ends our meeting, you can go now” the CEO said then they all stood up and left the meeting room.

The two singers were the last to leave the room. They went to a studio where they could rehearse the song they’re doing a duet together.

"Here", the male idol handed Yongsun the lyric sheet for the song and continued, “I’ll sing it for you first.”

“Okay” Yongsun replied.

He grabbed the guitar behind him and started singing. As he sang the song, Yongsun felt butterflies in her stomach because she felt like he was literally saying the words to her and he kept making eye contact with her and she shyly looks down whenever he looks at her. Since she’s a fan of him, she normally thinks he’s attractive but that attraction had no other meaning.

Monday came and the recording sessions has started. The two singers were both very excited especially Yongsun because it was the first song that she will be recording that will be released to public. They continued working hard on recording the song for the next 2 days. Within those days, the two singers became very comfortable and close with each other. Chanyeol's crush for Yongsun grew even bigger as the latter started developing a crush for him too. Every time they go in to sing together, their stares at each other became sweet and sweeter, even the people working with them saw it.

"That's a wrap! Thank you guys, you've worked hard." One of the producers happily announced. The two singers thanked the people who worked with them and said they also worked hard. Everyone left immediately after congratulating each other. Some went home to rest, some went to other schedules they had for that day, while Chanyeol was feeling like the day wouldn't be complete without a celebration, so he asked his duet partner to celebrate with him.

"Yongsun-ah, you're not doing anything tonight, right? Let's go have dinner together to celebrate our hard work. My treat. I'll buy drinks too!" he said.

"Sure! But, you sure you wanna pay for everything? I'm a big eater" she said, raising an eyebrow. She is a big eater but she also works out a lot so she doesn't gain much weight, only her cheeks get chubbier. It's like all the fats go to her cheeks instead of going to the other parts of her body.

"That's not a problem" he said and continued as he put his arm around the girl's shoulder, "Order whatever you want and how much you want. Don't worry about anything, just have fun" he said and winked at her.

"What's with that wink oppa? You're being disgusting!" Yongsun said half-jokingly.

"Come on, you like it!" he teased, "then why are you blushing if you don't like it?" The girl who started blushing glared at him as he laughed.

Chayeol and Yongsun sat in front of each other, indian style, in a small table. He let Yongsun choose the foods for both of them and he ordered 2 bottles of soju.

"Are you a good drinker?" he asked her.

"Of course I am! But I don't wanna drink tonight." she replied.

"Why not? Come on just one shot" he said as he filled a shot got with soju and gave it to her.

"Okay, just one" she said. She took the glass that Chanyeol held in front of her face. "For your first single!" she said as she raised the glass.

"No, it's for "our" first single!" Chayeol said as he also raised his glass.

"For our first single!" they both said and took the shot at the same time.

As they were eating, he noticed that Yongsun's face got reddish and she looked sleepy.

"Are you drunk already?" he chuckled.

"I think I am. I lied when I said I'm a good drinker" she confessed.

"Oh my gosh! You look so cute right now. Your cheeks got bigger and reddish." he said as he pinched her cheeks.

"Ouch! Stop doing that. It really hurts!" she bellowed in pain.

He stopped pinching her and went on serious mode when he heard her say "it hurts" because he hurts too. He likes this girl so much that it hurts.

He slowly leaned in to her, slightly parting his lips. He was asking himself if it was the right time, but he strongly felt it was, so he just continued leaning in.

Yongsun didn't move. Her heart pounded so strong that she could hear it. "What are you doing?" she whispered. She knew he was going to kiss her and she wanted to kiss him too. She slowly closed her eyes as the boy he liked got closer and closer to her face.

Chayeol just ignored what she said. He closed his eyes and kissed her. They stayed like that for 3 seconds until Yongsun pulled back from the kiss. They looked each other in the eye and Chanyeol sat back. Yongsun quickly grabbed one soju bottle and chugged on it as Chanyeol watched her and chugged on the other bottle too.

Yongsun couldn't believe what just happened. She always imagined that her first kiss would be with her first boyfriend in a very romantic setting but it happened the opposite way, but she didn't mind it. Although it wasn't in the "perfect" place as she wanted and imagined it tobe, but it was with the perfect boy. Chanyeol felt the same thing, that he gave his first kiss to the perfect girl.

Yongsun got so drunk so Chayeol carried her on his back and brought her home which is only within walking distance. Yongsun fell asleep on Chanyeol's back. By the time they reached the building where Yongsun lives, she has already woke up from her sleep. Chanyeol asked her where her unit was and brought her up till there.

"This is it, right?" He asked. Yongsun said "yes". Chanyeol bended his knees so the latter could get off of his back easily.

"Thank you" Yongsun said softly, trying her best to open her eyes and look at him.

"Nah, no problem. I should be the one thanking you for being with me tonight", he said.

Yongsun unlocked her door and once she opened it, Chanyeol called her name. She turned around to look at him and said "hmm?"

"Yongsun... I've only known you for a few days but I think I’ve fallen in love with you-" he paused, shook his head and continued, “no… I am love with you. I love you, Yongsun.” He said those last three words very sincerely.

“I love you too” Yongsun replied. She intertwined her hands with his and kissed him. As their kiss deepened, she untwined her fingers from his and moved them up and wrapped her arms around his neck while Chanyeol transferred his hands to her waist. They pulled back from the kiss and finally said their good nights and goodbyes.

"I'll see you tomorrow at work" Chanyeol said, smiling.

"Yeah. Get home safely" Yongsun smiled back.

The End.

 

***

Yes! I wrote my first one-shot! Thank you for reading! (and thanks for keeping your expectations on my stories low lol) Ane please comment? I'd love to read what you think about this. good or bad, I'd appreaciate them :)

(it felt awkward for me writing the kissing scenes lol idk just sayin)