7th Day - "I Take It Back"

first and second

4th day

Yongsun, Wheein and Hyejin went to an amusement park that is 45 minutes away from the resort they're staying at. They took all the rides they wanted to ride. Luckily the lines were not long.

"I can't ride that! Please!!!!" Yongsun cried but Wheein and Hyejin insisted that their leader should face her fears. So the latter tried to be as brave as she can to take all the scary rides that the two younger girls wanted to ride.

***

It was 12:51pm and the girls went to find a restaurant to eat lunch. "Unnie, we should order the things we haven't tried yet even if it doesn't taste good, at least we'll know how they taste like, so next time, we'll know which ones to order and which ones to not." Hyejin suggested. So they did as the maknae suggested. After eating, they stayed there to rest and chat for a bit.

"I need to go to the bathroom." Wheein said and went to the bathroom. When she was washing her hands, there was a girl with familiar features who was standing next to her, fixing her hair. She glanced at the girl and her eyes widened, her heart started to beat so fast because of excitement. "Unnie!" She exclaimed.

Byul was startled and looked at the girl who called her "unnie". "Oh-- Wheein..." Byul felt nervous and excited at the same time. She found herself being hugged tightly by the former and she hugged her back.

"Unnie we missed you! Where have you been?" Wheein exclaimed excitedly as she held Byul's hands.

Byul looked at their hands for a second and realized how she loves it when their hands are holding like that.

"Wheein-ah..." Byul sighed. "I can't talk to you right now. Not yet."

"Huh? Why? What's wrong?" Wheein stood there, puzzled by the words "not yet".

"Please do me a favor? Don't tell anyone you saw me. I'll be back to the resort on the last day of this vacation, then I'll tell you everything, okay?

"Okay unnie." Wheein nodded.

Byul hugged her again tightly and said, "I'll be back. I promise." Then she left.

Wheein watched her as she walked away and disappeared through the crowd. She teared up a little bit. She was having mixed feelings. She was very happy to see Byul and to know that she's alive and well. But she also felt pain in her chest. She missed her so much and she couldn't help but feel the feelings she have for the other girl. She couldn't wait to see her again before they go back to Korea.

***

Byul went back to see Sunhye who was waiting for her outside the amusement park. "I saw her."

"Saw who?", Sunhye asked.

"Wheein!" Byul said as she was panting. "She held my hands and I my heart started to beat fast." She took her friend's right hand and let her feel the thumping beat of her heart.

"Woah."

"It's saying that I should take everything I said back and that I should tell Wheein how i feel for her. I don't care if she doesn't like me back. I know it's impossible. I just have this urge to tell her. I want her to know that I like her and then hopefully after that, I can move on with my life and stop asking myself the "what if's" because I will never know the answers and I'll keep on asking myself the same questions if I don't tell her."

"I understand you, unnie. If that's what you think is the right thing to do, then do it. I'll give you my support." She hugged her friend to comfort her.

***

Wheein went back to where she left Yongsun and Hyejin. She acted as if nothing happened. After taking one more ride and taking more pictures, they went back to the resort and rested.

They laid down on their beds and chatted.

"Wah~ We only have 3 days left. I'm really enjoying this vacation but at the same time I miss the stage and I miss our Moomoos." Yongsun said.

"Let's post a group picture on the fancafe!" Hyejin suggested.

"That's not a good idea. They will ask why Byul is missing in the picture." Wheein said with a hint of sadness in her voice.

"I think it'll be better to post individually in different days." The leader suggested as she took a selca and posted it on the fancafe with the caption "Moomoodeul! We miss you! We'll see you soon."

Hyejin laughed at their leader. "Unnie! I was about to post mine!"

"Oh mianhae! You can post yours tomorrow." Yongsun laughed back.

 

*** ***

Just like you guys, i don't know where this story to going haha we'll see.Thank you for reading!