DREAM #3

DAYDREAM
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

The very next day, Taeyeon called Jimmy and told him to meet up at a café.

“How are you doing?” he came in huffing some doughnut clouds from the cold weather.

“Just fine.”

“So, what our schedule for today?”

“Order a cup of coffee, then follow me.”

“Alright.” He went and order coffee with her, then they rode his bike and went to the address that Taeyeon entered in his GPS.

 

“Where is this?” he asked.

“Follow me,” she entered an old store.

It was a manga bookstore, where you can take all the magna you need and read them either indoors or you can borrow them.

“What do you like?” she told him while scanning the books shelves. “Romance? Comedy? Mystery or Action?”

“Hmm, more like a mix between mystery and romance?”

“Alright, I have the best choice of a series for you, come here…” she went to the end of the third alley and then grabbed 3 books and gave them to him.

“Where are you going? Wait, there’s more…” she chuckled at him, “Here, volume 12, 13 and 14.” She stacked them all on his two arms that were then holding 14 books at once.

“Kim Taeyeon, isn’t this too much?”

“You’ll thank me later.” She smirked at him while brushing her two palms together.

He took these 14 volumes and followed her.

“Is it ready?” she asked a young man there.

He nodded, “But isn’t it cold for you?”

“That will liven up the mood.”

“I fired up a couple of woods for you, just in case.”

“Thank you.” She smiled and then climbed a hidden ladder with Jimmy behind her.

 

“Wow!” was all what left from Jimmy’s mouth as he reached the place that Taeyeon wanted to have their day out at. “Where is here?”

“Welcome to my hideout that no one knows about.”

“It’s really great!”

It was a rooftop where it has everything from funky furniture to a fridge dyed with England flag and then there’s a mini green house at the other side of the rooftop.

“I relieve my stress by sitting here and reading these.” She pointed at the manga books.

Jimmy was still in dash from the beauty of this place. It covers almost half of Seoul, and the most beautiful area of Han River.

“Here,” she gave him a can of coke. “Now, let the magic starts.”

She sat at one sofa and stretched her long legs as she started reading the new volumes of Attack on titans.

Jimmy felt uncomfortable with this atmosphere as it was brand new to him.

Taeyeon woke up suddenly as a strong wind her cheeks, “What happened here?” she looked around, to see that Jimmy actually covered her with a blanket as she was asleep and he’s now already in the 8th volume.

“Ya! Take it easy…” she laughed at him.

“It’s really addictive.” He replied while never breaking his gaze with the manga book.

She called that young man from before and ordered some food for them.

 

“Take a break and let us stuff our crying stomachs.”

“I need to know what will happen, he must not die!”

“Give it to me!” she swiped the book from his two hands and opened a pair of chopsticks for him. “Here, say ‘bon appetite’ and start digging.”

There were two cups of ramyeon and a bowl of fried chicken with another filled with chicken wings, while on the side there’s tteokbokki and rolls of kimbap.

 

“We are going to eat all this?” in asked in surprise.

“Don’t worry, as you start eating, you will never stop then.”

And really that what happened, as Jimmy started to taste this oily and street food, he could not stop and ended up looking for more as all the plates got cleaned up by these two hungry stomachs.

Taeyeon laughed, “See what did I tell you?”

“It’s the first time to taste such an oily yet delicious food.” He smiled, “Thank you really for everything.”

“Are you that thankful?”

He nodded.

“Then I want to go somewhere, but I need to go with someone.”

“Sure, just say it.”

“Let’s go.”

 

They reached some road where only pink things where there.

“What do you want to do here?”

“Promise you won’t laugh at me.”

“I will do my best.”

She sighed, “I saw this road few years ago and it was all pink. But unfortunately, the cherry blossom trees are covered with snow now.”

“Why didn’t you come here at spring time?”

She shared, “I couldn’t, since it felt very pitiful.”

“What? Why?”

“Look around you,” she told him, “All the people that come here are couples. Imagine how it would look if I came alone here?”

He chuckled, “You promised not to laugh!” she frowned.

“I laughed because you’re cute.” He pinched her cheek and walked ahead of her.

“W-What?” she froze at her place.

“What are you doing, let’s go my couple.” He returned back to her and held her hand suddenly, then put it in his coat’s pocket. “Aigoo, this is not a hand, it’s a cube of ice.” He commented while marching forward with her.

“S-Stop,” she blunted out, “What are you doing right now?”

“I’m walking with you.”

“What with this?” she took her hand out from his pocket.

“I’m just warming it for you.”

“Why would you?”

“Why would I not?” he attacked back.

“It’s just…” she lost her words.

“Just go with the flow and enjoy this moment, since you don’t know what fate is hiding for us.” He winked for her, then took off his scarf and wrap it around her neck carefully, making only her two blinking eyes visible.

“Why do you keep covering me?” she mumbled under this tightly wrapped scarf.

“I don’t know what you just said, let’s just walk by like all these couples and fulfill your wish.” He told her and then took her hand once again to his pocket and they marched together lovely dovely like all the other couples there.

They got a pink rose latte and pink cotton candy, then went to sit on a pink sand chairs before the Han River.

Jimmy turned toward Taeyeon and asked her, “Can you say that you have fulfilled this wish now?”

She nodded, “Thanks to you.”

“What is there also in your Wishlist?”

“Hmm,” she thought about it, “to get a boyfriend, to go on a trip with him and to open my own business.”

“So only one wish is left to be accomplished.”

“What?”

He went on his knee in front of her, “Would you be my girlfriend Kim Taeyeon?” he placed the wire twist tie – that came with the cotton candy bag they bought earlier – that was shaped like a ring on her.

“Jimmy, what are you doing right now?” she looked at the ring then at him, “Aren’t you going too fast ahead?”

“Why would we waste time?” he nodded, “Yes, I admit that I’m interested in you, and I want to be with you all the time.”

She chortled awkwardly, “But, it’s just…”

“Out of nowhere, I know, but being straightforward with you is better that throwing hints here and there and making a misunderstanding between us and people out of it.”

That made sense for her.

“And your answer is…” he looked at her with his puppy like eyes.

“I don’t know, it’s not no and it’s not yes.”

“What?” he laughed.

“NoYes? Maybe?”

“Alright, I will act like a boyfriend from this moment on, and you take your time till this answer get developed into yes, then you can officially take the girlfriend role.”

“Alright, deal.” She nodded.

“Let’s go then.”

 

Taeyeon went towards his motorcycle.

“I asked for a drive.” He told her.

“Why?”

“I heard it will snow soon, it’s dangerous to drive in this weather.”

She nodded.

“Oh…” he went on his knees for the second time and tied up her shoes lace.

Taeyeon’s heart fluttered for a moment, as it was a scene that every girl had dreamed of once in her life.

“Omo! Is this your car oppa?” Taeyeon was amazed as Junho parked in front of them.

“Sadly no,” he smiled, “It’s rental.”

She laughed, “You’re joking right?”

“Of course, it’s mine.” He signed for them, “Hop in, it’s cold.”

 As they reached Taeyeon’s house, “Woah, Taeyeon-ssi you live in a really unexpected place.”

“Yeah, everyone gets surprised when they see a young girl is entering such a house.”

“Are you living with your grandmother or something?”

“How did you know?” she was shocked, “I live with my grandmother and grandfather, as my father is the eldest son.”

“Taeyeon-ah, go and sleep now.” Ji said out from jealousy. “We can continue this chat later, but your sleeping time can’t be interrupted because of such a thing.”

She glared at him from the rear mirror.

He unloaded first, then opened the door for her. “Mrs. Kim Taeyeon, would you please give me the honor to hold your hand?”

Her cheeks went on fire, even at this cold weather.

He took her hand, and stood in front of her traditional Korean house’s gate, “Sleep well, Taeyeon-ssi.”

“Omo! You became politer now.”

“Of course, since I’m your boyfriend now.”

“Just call me Taeyeon, I hate formalities.”

“Alright, Taeyeon-ah.”

She smiled, “I will get going first.”

“Good night.” He waved for her while his other hand stuck in his pocket coolly.

She waved back with a smile and enter in shyly.

 

The next day, the university sent a message to all the students that the dormitory maintenances project had finished, and the stu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter