@ 04

The Kwon Heiress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been about three weeks since JiYeon come back from her one month trip to various countries, she has become busier with her flight schedules and seldom in Korea.

Because of her encounter with the football player, Cristiano, the soccer player wants JiYeon to be his model for his fashion brand for the women's part. SM, JiYeon's agent has received the email and has already inform JiYeon about it which she already agreed.

Besides that, JiYeon and her mom are invited to the Chanel event end of this week which JiYeon herself is super excited attending public event with her beloved mom.

She has also help her sister, Yuri in getting ready for the wedding which is coming very soon. 

Mrs Kwon is more excited than the bride herself when it comes to the preparation of the wedding wanting the best for her daughter.

 

Before her shoot with the soccer player and the event, JiYeon flew over to Hong Kong for the opening of the new Saint Laurent flagship store. Coming along with her, Sehun is also scheduled to attend the event at Hong Kong too.

JiYeon took a noon flight over to Hong Kong with her manager, there are some paparazzi at the airport doing their job filming her and also Sehun who took an earlier flight over.

Once she landed in Hong Kong, the paparazzi is definitely crazier than Korea and there are also some of her fans present at the airport.

Being the daughter of the wealthy businessman is definitely not easy having to face with paparazzis, cameras and phones all the time whenever she appear infont of the public eye.

The event will start at 7pm which gives JiYeon some time to herself in the hotel room to rest and also prepare for the event.

 

Arriving at the venue, all the fans greeted her warmly with their cheers. Surrounded by her assigned bodyguards as she walk to the photobooth to get her photos taken.

Dress in black Saint Laurent dress, heels and carry the brand's bag as she pose for the cameras infront of her.

Before she walk into the store, she wave at her Hong Kong fans who call out her name.

"Seems like you do have quite a big fanbase." Sehun comment.

JiYeon jump in surprise at the sudden comment made by Sehun behind her and said "Well not all of the fans outside are a fan of me. You are main star for tonight."

Sehun smile at her reply. "You look great tonight." Sehun compliment. 

JiYeon blushed at his comment about her before complimenting him back "You are not too bad yourself."

"Are you free tonight after the event? Let's have dinner together." Sehun suggest.

"I dont think its a great idea since you have lots of fans around, you wouldnt want your fans to spot us right?" JiYeon question.

"Why not we meet when we are back in Korea. I can bring you over to my Villa for a dinner date im sure my fans wont be able to spot us." Sehun propose.

"We'll see." JiYeon just

"Cant you just accept my invitation just once?" Sehun beg looking at the girl.

JiYeon just look at the man infront of her smile at him before walking away chatting with other guests present. 

The entire time, Sehun couldnt take his eyes of JiYeon whose interacting with the guests and also being interviewed.

 

"JiYeon ssi." Sehun's manager call. 

"This is what Sehun wants me to pass you." Handed her a medium Saint Laurent paper bag before leaving.

Confused at the sudden gift from Sehun as she take out the piece of paper from the bag.

'I hope you like it, its a little something from me to you. By the way this is my number hope to hear from you soon."

Sehun got her a pair of black glitter pumps from Saint Laurent.

"Why is he wasting money to get me these?" JiYeon mumbled to herself as she take out the pump from the box.

 

"This is the first time you bought shoes for a girl, i can tell that you really like her." Sehun's manager state looking at Sehun who have been smiling ever since his encounter with JiYeon.

"I guess afterall Oh Sehun is still interested in girls." His manager continue teasing him.

"She is the first girl that is able to make my heart beat so fast. Definitely prettier than Irene noona." Sehun compliment.

"I have to agree with you for this one. But you should know that you do have lots of competitors." His manager pointed out.

"I guess i have to find my way to become close to her and capture her heart before anyone else." Sehun replied.

"Well i will be wishing you good luck in winning her heart." His manager patted Sehun's back.

 

JiYeon took midnight flight back to Korea after the event ended. 

She went back home, wash up and sleep for abit before having to wake up for the shoot with the soccer player.

Her manager fetch her at 7:30am and drove to the studio where the shoot will be held at.

Just then her phone rings, looking at the c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter