@ 03

The Kwon Heiress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

None of her unnies talk to her ever since what happened, JiYeon continue living her life as it is.

She will be flying to Paris together with her boyfriend, letting only her parents know about the trip hoping that her sisters wont find out.

Unfortunately days before her flight to Paris, BoA somehow managed to learn the news of her younger sister going to Paris with JaeJoong. 

Furious as BoA went over to JiYeon's apartment questioning her about the trip.

"You are really flying with that Kim JaeJoong to paris?!" BoA raise her voice.

"Unnie! There is nothing wrong travelling with my boyfriend plus JaeJoong oppa is a nice guy." JiYeon argue feeling angry at how her sister is reacting to it.

"I wont allow you to go with him. You are to stay in Seoul. This is for your own good." BoA said firmly.

"I am going with JaeJoong oppa thats final." JiYeon reply firmly not affected by BoA.

"No you are not going. You wont know what he will do to you JiYeon cant you just listen to unnie?" BoA plead desperately.

"Unnie he is my boyfriend we have together for six months and he is a nice and sweet guy." JiYeon reason it out.

 

Her sisters constantly trying to break off her relationship with JaeJoong has make her really frustrated and disappointed at the fact that her sisters are not supportive of her relationship.

It is affecting her relationship, JaeJoong isnt really happy with the way her unnies are reacting to it. 

Just two nights before the departure, JaeJoong and JiYeon have a huge fight in which JaeJoong pointing at JiYeon saying that she did not defend their relationship and letting her sisters to intrude their relationship which he is totally not fine with it.

Feeling accused JiYeon break off their relationship in shock that JaeJoong all along is not an understanding man she thought he was, he was just acting.

 

After the break up with her boyfriend, JiYeon cried all night feeling the heart break from the break up not long. 

She then went to Paris alone giving herself some 'alone' time exploring the country to the fullest. 

She did not even contact her sisters, parents or her friends as she just being herself, not only that she has called her boss informing him that she will be taking a break from work, once she is ready she will let him know.

Enjoying the freedom she travel to Portugal, Spain, Barcelona, Manchester exploring all the places she went.

She also bought a ticket to watch live soccer match in Portugal despite not understanding the soccer match itself.

After the soccer match, she was also took a picture with Ronaldo the soccer player himself and some of his team mates. Her visual has caught the soccer player's attention as they chat for alittle.

The soccer player caught JiYeon off guard when he asks her if she is in a relationship currently. 

They exchange social media username and contact number which JiYeon is alittle hesitate to give because she just met him. 

Soon their interaction make it to headline stating that JiYeon may be Ronaldo's new lover.

 

JiYeon spend one month travelling around UK and France enjoying her vacation.

Her family members on the other hand worries about their youngest not contacting them for a month which JiYeon usually dont. 

Yuri and BoA also come to know about their maknae sister break up with JaeJoong through a close friend of JaeJoong, of course they were angry but also glad that their sister broke things off with him.

JiYeon took night flight back to Korea facing back with the reality. Before her plane take off, she posted all the pictures she took throughout her entire vacation.

The moment after she posted her pictures with all the soccer players, it has brought to the attention of her followers complimenting how good she look beside the soccer players.

Cristiano Ronaldo has also comment on her posted stating that it is his pleasure to meet her and also express his wish to meet her again in Korea soon.

JiYeon spend another week resting at home not wanting to head out before she return for work.

 

"Unnie what brings you here?" JiYeon asks surprise to see her sister Yuri standing infront of apartment.

"I heard that you have broken things with Kim JaeJoong and unnie is proud of your decision." Yuri said while JiYeon just keep quiet.

"I know you dont want to hear his name so unnie is not going to nag at you anymore. I'm here to check on you after you have 'disappear' for a month making us worry about you especially omma." Yuri continued

"Unnie i'm sorry for being rude to you and unnie." JiYeon break down in Yuri's arms feeling guility of her actions.

"Hey dont cry you know me and unnie dont blame you. We are glad that everything is fine now we are also sorry for being so harsh on you." Yuri comfort as she patted her sister's back.

JiYeon also take the time to explain the reason behind th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter