@ 02

The Kwon Heiress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good morning sir welcome on board with Korean Airlines." JiYeon greeted every passenger on board the plane with her signature smile.

"Sir this way please." JiYeon guided the business man to his seat before assisting the other passengers.

Once all the passengers are on board the plane, JiYeon give out the warm face towel to the passengers to clean their face and hands before the meals.

She also ensure all the passengers sitting in the business class seats are comfortable before walking into the cabin crew area to make sure everything is in place.

Two hours later, JiYeon and her colleagues serve the passengers with the food that the airlines prepared for the flight to Hong Kong.

 

"Hong Kong here we come!" Yebin, another friend of JiYeon exclaim as soon as they got off from work.

JiYeon just laugh at her friend as they head over to their hotel own by JiYeon's dad before heading out to eat.

"Oh yeah JiYeon ah i heard that there is this KPOP idol group is coming to Hong Kong today and will return to Korea tomorrow. I heard from JaeJin that we will be on the same flight as them." Yebin said happily.

"EXO?" JiYeon guess.

"Is it?!" Yebin asks back excitedly after hearing her favourite group.

Throughout the day, Yebin couldnt stop thinking about the KPOP idol that they will be on the same plane as. She keep on imagining the KPOP idol group is EXO looking like a crazy in love fan girl.

The two girls spend their one day vacation playing in Hong Kong.

They went to Ocean Park, Victoria Peak, Hong Kong Disneyland and many other tourist attractions enjoying their stay in Hong Kong.

JiYeon would take pictures of herself with the beautiful view of Hong Kong and sent it to her boyfriend wishing he was here together with her.

JaeJoong would reply to her with pictures of him preparing for his fanmeeting in Seoul and send a message wishing he could be there to have fun with her.

Smiling at how hard her boyfriend is preparing his fanmeeting, she couldnt help but just want to hug her boyfriend rewarding his hardwork.

By the time the two girls head back to the hotel, its already 11:30pm close to 12am. 

JiYeon went into her room getting ready to sleep and pack her luggage since she will be starting work early as the flight back to Seoul is morning 10am.

 

Indeed just like what she said yesterday, EXO is the kpop idol that Yebin mentioned about. JiYeon and Yebin stand at the entrance of the business class section greeting the passengers.

JiYeon kindly assist the EXO members and their managers to their seats. 

"Arent you BoA and Yuri sunbaemin younger sister?" Chanyeol asks curiously when JiYeon is serving him the juice.

"Ah yes." JiYeon answer politely with a smile.

Chanyeol couldnt help but keep on staring at JiYeon whose currently serving Xiumin. 

"Yah hyung i think i like her." Sehun whose beside Chanyeol said.

"Back off Oh Sehun i like her first." Chanyeol glare at the maknae.

"Chanyeol hyung back off please. I'm gonna get her first." Kai whose behind commented.

"Yah guys dont get your hopes high i heard that JiYeon has a boyfriend already." Their manager said resulting in the attention of the three boys.

The entire flight back to Seoul, the three guys keep on eyeing on JiYeon. From time to time, they would call for her trying to snatch her attention from one another.

Upon landing in Incheon airport, Kai Sehun and Chanyeol get their paper and pen ready for JiYeon to write down her phone number.

"Miss JiYeon ssi can i have your number?" The three of them said in unison.

JiYeon look at them confusedly before politely rejecting them. 

"I'm sorry i cant give you three my number even though my sisters are in the same agency as you guys. Plus we are not friends. I'm sorry." JiYeon rejected them politely.

"We can slowly become friends after getting know about each other through texts." Sehun suggest hoping to get her number.

"Sorry i cant. I have a boyfriend now im sure he wont be happy to know that his girlfriend is giving her numbers to other guys that she barely know." JiYeon reply awkwardly.

With that she quickly walk off from them bumping into YeBin who is looking with that teasing smile after witnessing what just happened.

"Yah are you stupid or what. The famous group EXO members are asking for your number, why did you reject them?" YeBin scolded.

"I barely even know them, how am i suppose to just give them my number." JiYeon argue back.

"If i were you, i would have just give them my number without any hesitation. I'm so jealous of you, so many hot guys are hitting on you. On top of that, you have such a handsome boyfriend too." YeBin pouted looking at JiYeon.

"There's nothing to be jealous of." JiYeon said.

Once they landed in Seoul, JiYeon head back home to get some rest then went to find her boyfriend.

 

"I missed you so damn much." JaeJoong said immediately after seeing his girlfriend at his doorstep.

"Well Mr Kim i missed you too." JiYeon smile hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter