@ 01

The Kwon Heiress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Thank god we are finally back in Seoul after one week in Japan and another week in California." Eun Seo commented as all the flight attendants walked out from the arrival hall.

"But you have to admit that California was fun especially the hot guy that you saw." JiYeon comment back.

"I swear to god that he must be the hottest guy i ever since in my life." Eun Seo said thinking of the hot guy that she saw last week.

"Yah you totally forgot about your boyfriend." JiYeon said breaking her friend's day dream about that guy.

"Do you have to ruin my beautiful moment now?" Eun Seo glare at her friend.

"I'm just letting you know that you still have a boyfriend here in Seoul. Dont break his heart." JiYeon tease.

"Oh right JiYeon ah are you schedule to fly over to Hong Kong next week?" Yoomi, another flight attendant that is close to JiYeon asks.

"Yeah." JiYeon reply.

The girls then continue talk among themselves while waiting for cab to pick them up, JiYeon's dad secretary has been arranged to pick the Kwon heiress up once she landed in Korea.

 

Leaving the airport first after all her juniors and friends bid her goodbye, heading straight to her apartment located in Gangnam where many rich people are staying at.

"Yes unnie?" JiYeon picked up the call from her eldest sister.

"I heard you just landed in Korea. How was your trip to Japan and California?" BoA asks.

"It was fun and tiring. Feeling super jetlag right now." JiYeon whine to her sister as always.

"Have lots of rest. Are you going to come to the SMTOWN concert tomorrow?" BoA asks.

"Of course i will. Unnie since when did i not attend any of the concerts that my two beloved unnies perform in." JiYeon question her unnie.

BoA laugh and said "Arraso arraso. See you tomorrow get lots of rest. Love you." 

Though the conversation was short and sweet but JiYeon never failed to feel the love that BoA given her whenever she just come back from work.

 

JiYeon spend the rest of the day at home to rest. As soon as she reaches home, she bathe and unpacked her luggage before going to sleep.

At about 7pm, she meet up with her school friends at an expensive Japanese restaurant to have dinner together. 

After wards they went to shop at various department stores, JiYeon went into the Balenciaga shop to get their limited edition black bag that she reserved not too long ago.

Of course being the daughter of a multi-billionaire, JiYeon could buy whatever she wants but she never once brag about her family wealth.

Coming out of the store with just one Balenciaga white paper bag joining her other friends at Chanel. 

The staffs in those luxury stores know who JiYeon is, hence they treat JiYeon slightly better than other customers who came into the store to buy. 

The staffs in Chanel closed the shop for awhile so to provide JiYeon and her friends with more space and privacy to shop around.

That night JiYeon went back home with two big Chanel bag and one Balenciaga bag.

 

The next day, JiYeon woke up early to get ready to go for her facial appointment. Dressing in just oversized beige sweatshirt and her Jimmy Choo heels, bring her black Hermes Birkin leaving her apartment to where her driver is.

After getting her facial done by the owner of the beauty spa, JiYeon went to the salon to get her hair done by the head of the salon.

By the time she is done treating herself, she went home to get change getting ready for the SMTOWN concert which she will be attending together with her best friend, Eun Seo.

JiYeon dress in Balenciaga white tee and black jeans with her Jimmy Choo's boots. Bringing her favourite red Hermes birkin bag heading out of her apartment went to Eun Seo's place to pick her up.

"Hi friend." Eun Seo greeted her as soon as she step in the car.

Eun Seo dress in simple off shoulder top and blue leather skirt along with her favourite Chanel bag.

"Its been so long since i get to see Leeteuk oppa." Eun Seo said as she fangirl over her idol.

"You will get to see him soon." JiYeon rolled her eyes at her friend for her excessive fangirling.

"Yeah and i have to thank the Kwon heiress for that. Perks of being friends with Kwon JiYeon." Eun Seo joked nudging JiYeon.

"Aish jinjja." JiYeon glared.

 

Yuri and BoA greeted their maknae with excitement, happy to be able see their youngest sister again after awhile.

"Annyeonghaseyo unnies." Eun Seo greeted the sisters politely.

"Happy to see you again Eun Seo ah." Yuri said hugging the girl.

"Yoona, Sooyoung, Tiffany and the rest are looking forward to your arrival today." Yuri said as they walk to where all the waiting rooms are located at.

"Leeteuk oppa!" JiYeon exclaim upon seeing Leeteuk together with EunHyuk and Siwon.

"JiYeon ah. Its been a long time since i last saw you." Leeteuk greeted her while Eun Seo became shy infront of her bias.

"This is my friend Eun Seo. She is a huge fan of yours." JiYeon introduce the blushing E

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter