Uhm... WHAT?

My (Not) Secret Boyfriend [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Uhm... WHAT?

I pick my phone and dial my bestie. It is Saturday noon and if I remember correctly, Daesung should be free for the upcoming two hours. 

“What’s up?” Daesung says as soon as he picks up.

“I am going on a d-date,” I respond and drag my phone with me to the bathroom. Once there I analyze my face and I curse how disheveled my hair looks like. At least I took a throughout shower last nice, so my locks look soft and shiny. For those amazing hair I thank my mom’s genes.

“What?!” Daesung screeches and I am glad that the phone is far away, because I would have gone deaf otherwise. “By whom? How did it happen? When? You must explain yourself Lee Seungri! Congrats though!”

I laugh at the last part and brace myself for the interrogation. I spill everything that I know. On the way, I also add what happened yesterday with TOP after he had left. Meanwhile, I have changed, jumped into semi-formal clothing, brushed my hair to the back and styled them to the side.

“Come to think of it, you also refer to your crush as a demigod, so tell me, what’s the lucky guys name?” Daesung asks.

I am about to respond when I notice that I am already at the restaurant. I begin to strip from my  black coat. “It is-”

“Mr. Lee Seungri?” a waiter comes to me and begins to take off the coat by himself, which startles me. 

“Wait, Dae-hyung,” I say and place the phone on the nearest table. “It’s okay, I can do it-” I try not to bother the old man, but he insists on helping me and when I turn around to pick up my phone, but Jiyong is already holding it and patiently waiting for me. 

“Well, well, I guess I am not the only Mr. Busy here,” Jiyong chuckles at my description of him from today’s morning and I laugh as well. 

“Yeah, my friend is just very protective of me,” I reassure him and pick up the phone, totally forgetting about what we talked earlier, because Jiyong is just too charming and eye-catching. “Hey, I will call you back later, okay? See you!” I hung despite Daesung objecting against it. I turn to Jiyong and smile. “Hi.”

“Hi,” he mimics and extends an elbow. 

I giggle mentally like those typical Japanese high school girls and accept the gesture by looping my hand around his arm. His own hand settles in the mid section of his stomach. 

As we enter I glance at the mirror that spanned from the ground to the very ceiling of the majestic restaurant. The view caught my attention and I flip my head to Jiyong, who is talking to a waiter. I decide to savor the moment by carefully eyeing my date.

Jiyong is wearing a classic black and white suit with a blue handkerchief this time. The jacket has exceptionally smooth material and I gently it since I am still holding Jiyong’s arm. All his buttons (both on his jacket as well as the shirt) are golden with some kind of English crest embellishments. The pants actually have subtle strips that span from top to bottom like a waterfall. The light brown shoes are the same shade as his belt and I can bet my life that those two things cost more than my total spending for half a year.

I look back up and see that Jiyong’s hair still had that crazy shade of red, but today they had a bit more gel on them because the strands, that were combed to the back, were thicker like those spaghetti pasta. I laugh internally at my comparison. His skin is pale just like those of the idols and provides an aesthetically pleasant contrast.

As I admire his beauty, his eyes suddenly towards me and he smirks. I am absolutely caught of guard when our gazes meet, because I was caught red-handed.

“Enjoying the view?” he teases and I just refuse to speak. 

Instead, I nod and avert my eyes, blushing intensely.

He chuckles and guides me to the table at the corner of the restaurant. Each table is very far away from each other, but this is additionally barricaded with flowers that grant a lot fo privacy. The view is jaw dropping because we are standing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter