Was It Just A Dream?

My (Not) Secret Boyfriend [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Was It Just A Dream?

Author’s notes: Couple things to note:

The whole story is set from Seungri’s perspective.  I will be using Seungri as his official name, not Seunghyun, to avoid confusion with TOP.  This is not a replica of ‘My Not So Secret Boyfriend’ one-shot collection, but it’s loosely based on it. COMMENT PEOPLE ❤️ I will NOT be updating daily. However, if more people comment, I will be more inclined to update earlier than I had schedule. People who were reading my stories for a while already know this.  I don’t beta my work. I don’t have time for this, so expect looooooaaaads of mistakes (all kinds: grammatical, spelling, etc). You have been warned so don’t about it in comments. However, I do encourage you to point out mistakes, so I can improve :) Enjoy ❤️ 

Hi! I am Lee Seungri, a senior who is attending one of the most expensive high schools in South Korea called YG Private High School. I am an orphan and you will most probably wonder how the heck I managed to get into such an expensive school while having no parents. Well, I’m the only student on a scholarship here. That is both good and bad news. 

The good news is that it means that I am smart enough to fight for one of the most desired scholarship and win against thousands of students. The downside is that I get sometimes bullied and I’m rather an outcast due to my financial situation. However, I leant to ignore this and move on. After all, I just have one more year of school and I will be free afterwards! Although the idea of me applying for a university which could grant me a 100% scholarship as my high school sounds challenging and terrifying.

My scholarship requires me to have very high scores and I usually have no problems with receiving straight As. However, there are times when it is hard, especially when I have to work simultaneously. I got all the money that my parents had before they passed away, but I prefer to keep it for a dark hour or for the university tuition if I fail to get a proper scholarship. Luckily, my parents bought a small apartment a long time ago, so I do not have to worry about renting, which otherwise would be very troublesome and burdensome financially.

Anyway, enough about money and academia. I am currently buried in my books, because it is midterms time, and I hate it.

“Why do I need to learn about history when I want to do biochem,” I mutter under my nose and sip on the coffee. 

I work in Starbucks as a barista and I just finished my shift. It is nearly 11pm and I am free to go. My boss let me out earlier because there were just ten minutes remaining until the doors would close. The coffeehouse will officially shut down for the night around midnight once the cleaning staff completes its job. I prefer to stay here until then because I concentrate here better than at home.

“Seriously, knowledge about World War II will really not help me cure people,” I continue to murmur.

“Actually, there were many groundbreaking discoveries during World War II that significantly influenced the medical field,” a stranger said, making me jump on my chair from surprise.

“S-sir?” I automatically reply out of habit. 

Oh dear. There is a very handsome man standing in front of me and he is so illegally attractive that my reaches a whole new level. He is wearing a navy coat with a huge fur collar that makes him look both classy and fancy simultaneously. His intense red hair is vividly eye catchy and it perfectly contrasts his smooth skin. On top of that, he has model-like long legs that are dressed in tight black pants. The light brown shoes with intricate embellishments ideally match the whole attire. 

As for his face, oh my god his face. He has smooth features, but his eyes are sharp and somehow cream with knowledge (if eyes even can do that?). He has gazes at me softly, but with a tint of worry? That is weird. Or maybe I am just too tired and embody my wishes onto unknown men. 

In any case, this guy is a demigod! And thus, he was named a demigod in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter