One

Summoning the Supernatural
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'll be honest I have no idea who screamed first; me or the guy. I also have no idea who's scream was higher pitched. I scrambled backward at the same time that he flinched and covered his chest with his arms.

"Lisa what the hell did you put in my drink!?" I called over to my friend. "Li—?"

But a quick glance in her direction revealed her frozen figure staring in shock at the boy. Her jaw was hanging open and I quickly realized that none of my other friends were in a much better condition.

"Alright. I'll bite," I started seeing that no one was going to ask the difficult questions. "Who the hell are you?"

"I— What do you mean?" The boy replied hesitantly. He had a slight accent that sounded incredibly familiar, but I was too far gone to focus on that now.

"Your name," I snapped. "Where did you come from and what the hell are you doing here?"

The boy looked confused. "What do you—? I was summoned."

"What do you mean you were summoned?" I asked, not following.

"What?" The boy seemed less terrified and shocked now, but more and more confused. "Well, by a Summoner, right?

"A Summoner?" I questioned.

"Yeah..." The boy trailed off.

"." I heard Jennie say from beside me. I looked over just in time to see the look she threw the other two girls.

"Yeah," I scoffed. " is righ—."

"!" Lisa swore violently, a look of complete horror crossing her face. I gave her a word look.

"Yeah, I thought we already established that." I crossed my hands over my chest and stared at my four best friends, momentarily forgetting about the almost guy in front of us. They were hiding something from me. "What?" I stated more than asked.

"Oh my god, Mei." Jisoo looked at me with the same look of horror Lisa had on. Actually, Rosé and Jennie also had looks I didn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter