I'm Pregnant With The Crown Prince

A Royal Mistake [complete]

"Kim Minji," replies one of her classmates, "you never told us the whole story about your you-know-what." "Girlfriend," Minji replies, "that was months ago and you still want to hear it?" "Because you never told us who the guy was." said another one. "It doesn't matter who the guy is." she replies, "What matters is that it was a—" Just then, Minji began to feel something come up from her stomach, into her esophagus and almost out of . She quickly covers , rushes out of the classroom and into the nearest women's bathroom to puke inside one of the toilets. About five minutes later, Minji flushes it down the drain and sits with her back against the closed bathroom stall wall. 'What is wrong with me?' she thought to herself, 'Did I eat something wrong this morning?' Minji pulls out her phone and began to check her calendar for her menstrual cycle. "I'm suppose to have it this week." she replies, "But I didn't have any cramps at all."

"Good morning, my Seokjin." replies his omma, "Did you sleep well?" "Omma," he replies, "when did you and abeoji have ?" "On our wedding night, of course." replies his abeoji, "That's when you and your bride-to-be are suppose to do it." "And what if I don't choose to wait until our wedding night?" Seokjin asks. "What do you mean by that, my son?" his abeoji asks. "What if I were to have with someone else by accident?" Seokjin continues, "What would you say about that?" His parents stop what they were previously doing and look at Seokjin as if he has done something wrong. "Mr. Han," his abeoji orders, "can you and the servants leave us three for a moment?" "As you wish." Mr. Han replies. Once their head butler and servants had exited from the living room, Seokjin's abeoji gets up from his seat and slaps his son across the face, shocking his omma. "Yeobo?!" she exclaims, "Why did you—" "You lost your ity to some peasant, didn't you?!" he exclaims, "Well, didn't you?!" "It was a mistake." Seokjin explains, looking at his abeoji in the eyes, "She and I never meant to—" "ENOUGH!!" his abeoji exclaims, "I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANOTHER WORD FROM YOU!!!" "ABEOJI!!!" Seokjin exclaims, "SHE PROBABLY ISN'T EVEN—" "Not unless the two of you used protection, my son." his omma explains, "And I hope you did." "But if I find out that she is pregnant with your child, I will kick you out of this house immediately." his abeoji replies. "Abeoji...." he replies, watching his abeoji leave the room.

Right after classes had ended, Minji quickly makes her way to a small convenience store and purchases a pregnancy test. 'I know that my period didn't come last month or the month before that.' she thought, 'And if this pregnancy test is a negative, then I'm probably be fine.' As she heads on home, Minji quickly rushes into the main bathroom, took care of her business, takes out the pregnancy test from its box, dips it into her urine, places it on the countertop and waits for the results to appear. Three minutes has passed and the results for the home pregnancy test is revealed to Minji. "Please be negative." she begs, "Please be negative." The moment she lifts the pregnancy test to eye level and found two red lines, representing that she is indeed pregnant. Minji drops the ground, crying in fear and disappointment of herself. "Wae~!" she screams at the top of her lungs, "Wae~!" "Minji-ah," asks her omma, "are you alright in there?" 'I can't tell omma that I'm pregnant with some stranger's child.' Minji thought, 'If she finds out, then she'll forever be disappointed in me.' "Minji," she continues, "can you open the door for me?"

Seokjin sits in his bedroom, pondering on his one night stand with the so-called peasant his abeoji is referring to. 

• • [ three months ago] • •

It was a late Saturday night at the bar and Seokjin was hanging out with his rich friends from college. "Don't you think she's a pretty one, Seokjin-sshi?" asks one of his buddies, "I'm sure she would love to be hook with someone tonight." "I highly doubt it." replies another, "She seems like the type to reject a guy after a one night stand." "Like you guys ever had a one night stand with any girls in this club." Seokjin fires back. "Said Mr. Mary here." they both replied.

"Minji," replies one of her friends, "that's enough drinking or else you won't be able to—" "DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?!!" Minji exclaims, "MY BOYFRIEND BROKE UP WITH ME FOR SOME HE BARELY EVEN KNOWS AND YOU'RE TELLING ME TO STOP DRINKING MY PROBLEMS AWAY??!!" "You are not yourself, Minji." replies another friend, "Your omma will surely be worried about you." "IF YOU GUYS ARE SO WORRIED, THEN JUST LEAVE ME ALONE." she continues to scream, "I DON'T NEED YOU TWO HERE TO BE MY GUARDIANS; I RATHER BE IN BED WITH A COMPLETE STRANGER THAN BE TOLD WHAT NOT TO DO WITH MY LIFE!!!"

And so, Minji's friends decide to head home for the night, leaving Minji all alone in her misery. 'I don't need a playboy like you.' Minji thought, 'I don't need to have a man in my life at all.' "Miss," replies one of the employees in the bar, "it's getting late; do you have someone to take you home?" "DON'T TOUCH ME!!!" she shouts, "I'M NOT LEAVING THIS SPOT UNTIL SUNRISE!!!" "Miss, we are—" he continues, before getting cut off by Seokjin. "I'm her guardian." Seokjin replies, "Sorry for the trouble; I'll bring her home immediately." "Thank you, kind sir." the employee replies, "Hope you drive safe."

Thiry minutes has passed and Seokjin has brought drunk Minji to a nearby hotel due to harsh weather condition. He quickly books a room inside the hotel and supports Minji with his own body until reaching their hotel room. Seokjin opens the door to their room, closes it behind them, carries Minji to the single bed and carefully places her down before heading into the hotel bathroom to wash up. About ten to fifteen minutes later, Seokjin comes out of the bathroom in a bathrobe and still finds Minji on the bed. He goes over to check on her, only to realize that she was getting a fever from being drunk; however, just before he could leave, Minji immediately grabs onto Seokjin's bathrobe and pulls him in for a kiss. Seokjin's heart began to beat twice as fast from the kiss. At first, he tries to resist kissing Minji back; however, the arousing sensation strikes Seokjin immediately and the two created a night that they would never forget.

The following morning, Minji wakes up in the arms of Seokjin along with a slight headache. 'What happened last night?' she thought, 'Where am I?' At that moment, she sat up from the bed, only to realize that she wasn't wearing anything under the covers and that all her clothes were thrown on the ground of the hotel room. Minji then turns her attention to the sleeping Seokjin and can only recall the kiss from last night's incident. 'Did I have a one night stand with him?' she thought, 'Did we even use protection last night?'

About an hour later, Seokjin wakes up and finds himself alone in the hotel room. 'Where did she go?' he thought, getting out of bed and picking up his clothes. Seokjin searches everywhere; however, only finds a letter by his nightstand that says:

Dear stranger,

I don't know what happened last night; but if we were to meet each other again in the future, please consider it as fate.
Whatever happened last night, I will consider it as my fault for forcing you to take my ity.
I was very drunk and did not control myself from harming you.

Sincerely,
Kim Minji

"Kim Minji?" he asks himself, "I had a one night stand with a ?"

• • [ end of flashback] • •

'Why did it have to be her?' he thought, 'But if she ends up being pregnant, I have to take responsibility as the rightful father of her unborn child; I just need to find out where she is.' Determined that he will find Minji, Seokjin grabs his coat and immediately rushes out of his room.

"Where are you going, Seokjin?" asks his omma, as he is rushing down the stairs, "Why do you look like—" "Omma," he replies, "I need to find her." "Who?" she asks. "I'm going to find that girl." Seokjin explains, "I won't be back until late tonight." Before his omma could say anything else, Seokjin rushes out the front doors of his mansion, takes one of the family's vehicles and heads out of their property to find his so-called "partner" around the city of Seoul. After searching for many hours, he has not yet found the girl from the one night stand. 'Where could she be?' Seokjin thought, 'It shouldn't be this hard to find at least one Kim Minji.' That's when Seokjin decides to park his car on the side of the street and began to look for her on foot.

Minji disposes the pregnancy test in the trash, covering the evidence with toilet paper, and comes out of the bathroom as if nothing had happened. "Minji-ah," replies her omma, coming out of nowhere, "what was going on in there?" "I got mad because I just ruined my favorite pair of pants." Minji lies. "But your period usually starts—" she began. "Periods can be late, right?" Minji replies, "Anyways, I'm going out for a bit." "Okay." her omma replies, "Don't come home too late." Minji grabs her winter coat and heads out of her house. 'I need to talk with a doctor about this.' she thought, 'I'm sure they'll have a solution.' As she makes her way to a bus stop, something or someone caught her attention instantly. It was none other than her ex-boyfriend and his new girlfriend. 'Great; out of all the people, I have to meet up with them.' Minji thought, 'Just ignore them, Kim Minji, just try to ignore them.' "Kim Minji-sshi?" asks her ex-boyfriend, "Is it really you?" 'Don't even think about answering him, Kim Minji.' she continues, 'If you answer, it's only going to cause more trouble.' "Jagiya~" replies his girlfriend, "why are you talking to this stranger?" "She's not a stranger." he explains, "She's just an old acquaintance that I know." 'That's it!' "I am his ex-girlfriend!!" Minji exclaims, startling the two, "And who do you think you are to talk to me that way?!!" "Yeobo~" she exclaims, "you didn't tell me—" "Of course he wouldn't tell you about me!!" Minji continues, "He wouldn't tell me to any other s he's been dating for the past 3 months!!!" During this dispute, Seokjin finally comes around the corner and sees the three. 'What's going on over there?' he thought to himself. "Stop talking rubbish, Kim Minji." replies her ex-boyfriend, "You were insane back then and I thought that you would become your—" "Normal self again?" Minji asks, "Who said that I would return to my normal self, you son of a !!!" "Why I outta—" he replies, raising his hand.

Just before her ex-boyfriend could harm Minji, Seokjin immediately grabs a hold of his wrist and it shocked all of them. 'No way,' Minji thought, 'It can't be him; it couldn't be him!?' "It's not nice to slap a woman out in public, you know." Seokjin replies, letting of her ex's wrist. "Who are you?" he asks, "Why did you stop me—" "Because she is my bride-to-be," Seokjin confirms, looking at Minji's ex-boyfriend, "And no one can slap her in front of me." "Omo!" replies the girlfriend, "Aren't you Prince Seokjin from the—" "The one and only; it's a pleasure to meet one of my fans." "This is Prince Seokjin?" asks the ex-boyfriend, "He looks more like a—" "If you'll excuse us," he continues, "my bride and I have some business to handle, so you two better be on your way." He turns to face Minji and gives her a slight smirk before dragging her away. "Where are you taking me?" Minji whispers. "To the hospital, of course." Seokjin whispers back, "We need to know if you really are pregnant."

"She is indeed pregnant." replies one of the head doctors, "Three months to be exact, Your Highness." "Uisa-seongsaengnim," Seokjin replies, "is it possible to keep this a secret from my parents?" "My lips are sealed." "Thank you." "Uisa-seongsaengnim?" Minji asks, sitting up from the hospital bed, "Are you positive that he is the father of—?" "Miss Minji," she cuts off, "If Prince Seokjin didn't bring you here, then who else would be the child's father?" "But—" "Thank you for all your help." Seokjin interrupts, "I'll handle the rest from here." "No problem; you two have a good evening and congratulations on the baby."

After the head doctor had left the room, Minji still couldn't believe that she had a one night stand with the Prince of South Korea. 'I must be out of my mind right now.' she thought, 'If I slept with the Prince, then what will his parents think of me?' Seokjin glances over at Minji and saw her with a worried look. "Everything is going to be alright." Seokjin replies, moving his seat in front of her, "I have everything planned out already." "How can you be sure about that?" Minji asks, looking at Seokjin, "Your parents must've been so shocked to find out that you had a one night stand with someone like me." "I think my omma would love to have you as her daughter-in-law." he reassures, with a smile, "I'm not even joking on that part." "But we just met 3 months ago in bed and now we're here." she explains, "We don't even know each other more than just—" "Kim Minji-sshi," Seokjin replies, trying to calm her down, "I promise you that I won't let anyone hurt you or our child." "Our child?" Minji asks, looking at him with wide eyes. "Yes, our child." he replies, taking a hold of her hand, "I won't let anything get in way of our soon-to-be relationship." 'Can I really trust this guy?' Minji thought,

'At first I thought he would be normal, but man, is this guy out of a comic book?'

• • [ end of chapter one ] • •