Namo(Nayeon x Momo) Stopped Clock -part 2-

Twice OTP (Oneshots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 2 guysue!!!  

I'm sorry for the ones who read the first unfinished one! I'm truly sorry.... I accidentally published it when I'm writing.... Kekeke

*******************

3rd Person's POV 

Sweat trickled down Momo's chin as she heard a very familiar voice, too familiar to her comfort... 

"A-ah... Hello Sana-chan!" Nayeon said cheerfully, but can't hide the nervousness and anxiety in her voice as she stuttered.... 

Seconds pass by as the charming waiter still stares at them, not muttering a word... 

"Ah..... Ummm.... H-hello Sana chan! Long time no see!" Momo said and tried to ease the heavy atmosphere.... 

", Sana saw us.... " Nayeon thought as she scold herself for being careless and weak that she gave in to temptation of Momo's inviting lips.... 

"I was touched by how you describe love very cutely Momo!" The waiter said happily and smiled cheekily... 

"W-what? " Momo can't help but mutter the words that came in her mind first due to shock... 

"I didn't know you have this words of love!!! So inspirational Momo-chan! I'm glad that you found someone you truly love and truly loves you.... I guess Nayeon Sensei helped you discover more things. "Sana said and served the steaming jokbal in their table.... 

"W-wait! Aren't you going to report us? Or anything?" Momo said, surprised by Sana.... 

"Report? For what? " Sana tilted her head cutely, clearly confused.... 

"I-I mean... You know... I'm a student... And she's a teacher... It's illegal right? It's against our school rules too.... " Momo said shamefully as Sana's eyes lit up in realization.... 

"Oh is that it? "Sana said and smiled... "Is that why you are nervous? "

Momo can't help but nod at her ex-crush... 

"Ahahaha, well... I could.. "Sana started off that shook the other two who is nervously waiting for her next words.... 

"But, you two are so cute!!! I don't have the guts to ruin your happiness, hahahaha...... I'm happy that my best-friend right here... "Sana said and pointed at Momo... 

"Is able to love someone who will treat her well and loves her... The love that I can't give since the day she confessed to me.... "Sana said with her signature cheeky smile.... 

"Sana.... "Momo said quivering and a little teary... Untill... 

"OH MY GOSH! THANK YOU SO SO MUCH SANA-CHAN!" She said and jumped at Sana... She hugged Sana tight and cried.... 

"You have no idea how nervous I am when you saw us... I really thank you Sana-chan... " Momo said and sniffed at Sana's shoulder... 

"Hey, it's not a big thing, what are friends for right? Oh- we are a family already Momo... Don't think that I will turn my back on you.... "Sana said and patted Momo's head to ease the crying girl... 

Nayeon, who is watching the whole scene, is relieved of what the girl said, and at the same time, she can't help but to think how Sana is such a good girl... No wonder Momo liked her in the past... 

"Ok, so much for that... My shift is ending soon... I should get going.. " Sana said... 

"Oh, is that so? Then we can go home together Sana-chan... " Momo said and let go of Sana... 

"Kekeke, okay, I'll be here in a moment, enjoy your meal! "

The waiter said and run to the kitchen... 

The couple looked at each other and smile lovingly... 

"You Nayeon-Unnie! You should have been more careful, what if the one who saw us is not Sana? And some gossiper that is hungry for revelations and action? I don't even know if you're older than me... " Momo scolded Nayeon who is hanging her head low like a dejected bunny... 

"I'm sorrryy... I can't resist the temptation.. I'll be careful next time... " 

Momo shaked her head in disbelief...shoving a piece of jokbal in ... 

"Just be careful next time okay?"

"Yes dadd- I mean... Momo-chan... "Nayeon said cheekily and Momo nearly spitted her Jokbal... 

"Yah! " Momo gently hit Nayeon's shoulders, tomato-faced... 

"Just joking, hahahaha..... I love you Momoring.... " Nayeon stared lovingly at her after muttering those wonderful three words..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter