-Special Chapter- (Male! Sana × You) Our Special Night

Twice OTP (Oneshots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: This is .... And Genderbend... Sana is an Oppa here.... Kekeke

 ̄ε  ̄ ̄ε  ̄ ̄ε  ̄ ̄ε  ̄ ̄ε  ̄ ̄ε  ̄ ̄ε  ̄

Your POV

"I'm home!" I heard his voice From the kitchen, I turned off the stove and basically greeted my husband with a big bear hug..

"I miss you babe!!" I said and gave him a Peck..

"I miss you too Jagi!" Sana said and lifted me around...

He carried me and I wrapped my arms around his neck, while my legs are wrapped around his waist...

He snuggled his face against my neck as I breath deeply.

"You smell really good Y/n... I can't help but get addicted.." He said and carressed my back with his soothing hands..

"Eheheh, it's all yours... Don't worry..." I chuckled, Sana smiled at me which made me blush instantly...

"A-are you hungry? I made something for you!" I said and dragged him towards the kitchen while he just laughed at me..

"You're so cute Y/n! I can't even...." He said and pinched my cheeks..

"Stahp isht!" I pouted and pushed his hands off my face...

I made him sit at one of the seats and served him the food I prepared...

"Oohh! This looks delicious! I love you so much jagi!" He said and peppered my face with kisses again...

"Hey! Just eat already! Aish this Squirrel!" I said, and I noticed that he's not even moving.  

I peeked at him and saw that he has his mouth wide open, with eyes closed.

"What?" I asked as he opened his left eye to peek..

"Feed me" he said childishly

"What are you? A baby?" I asked as he nodded...

"I'm your baby! Now feed me! Pwease?" He said with a puppy eyes.

I blushed furiously and picked up the spoon to feed this child..

He munched it happily and I continued feeding him..

***********

I am now at our bedroom, waiting for Sana to finish his bath... I'm reading some general fiction Dahyun and Chaeyoung recommended me...

And then.. I saw some... Explicit parts.. that made me a little bit...wet..

"Hey Y/n, what are you reading?"

"Wah! You scared the out of me!" I said and clutched my chest where my heart is located...

"Aww, sorry..Hahahaha, you're reactions are cute! Well.." he said and snatched the book in my hand when I was off guard..

"H-hey give it back!" I said and he raised it higher for me not to be able to reach..

I saw him blush lightly when he opened the book.. He might've read that part.

"Aish!" I said and got the book from him, but I lost balance and fell on him.

I hear a groan and saw that I am top of Sana that is gripping my waist tightly...

I opened my eyes and find myself mesmerized by the sight..

Sana's hair is slightly wet, and some of the water droplets is tracing his translucent skin, he is shirtless that showed his rock hard abs, and saw that I am holding on it quite firmly and saw that it was the one that made Sana groan..

He then opened his eyes and stared into mine...

"Y/n.." he called my name with his soothing voice and carressed my cheeks...

"S-sana..." I called him and felt the distance between us growing closer...

Then Our lips touch...

I moaned in Sana's mouth when I felt his tongue entered my mouth..

We fought for dominance, and obviously.. he won..

We pulled away to catch our breaths as he looked at my eyes with his own that reflects so much love...

I encircled my arms around his neck while his arms wrapped around my waist..

"I'm hungry for you Y/n... I love you so much." 

He said and tucked the hair behind my ear, "Y/n.I love you..." He said and kissed my cheeks gently while hugging me tightly....

"I love you more..." I said and Closed my eyes, loving the feeling of his hands carressing my cheeks...."Haha, you wish!"

He said and we stayed in that position a little longer..

"Do you remember the time when I proposed to you?" He said and I opened my eyes...

I nodded, reminiscing that wonderful time he decided to choose me as his lifetime partner..

Red Roses, litted Candles, and cheesy letters around the apartment, with a lovely hot seat in the middle...

Kissing him, I remembered How he kneeled down holding a ring...

"I remember..... I will always remember..." I said and chuckled softly....

I looked at him and saw that he is slightly nervous...

"Hey, why are you nervous???" He just chuckled at me and looked at me seriously...

"Just like how you answered me, I hope you would say 'yes' to this question too..." He said and kissed me passionately...

I carressed his soft hair to reassure him to go on...

"W-would you like to start a family with me?" He asked me, stuttering, looking somewhere else, as I widened my eyes in surprise....     

"I understand if you don't want to.. I'm ju-

I cutted him with a kiss... and after a moment... I pulled away.

"We are married for a Year already... and you think I'm going to say 'No'..." I said and smiled sweetly at him...

"Hehehe, I'm just a little anxious, okay?..." he said, " So.... Where are we?"

He said and his lips seductively...and Boom! The sickenly sweet atmosphere is gone, replaced with a Hot, and Lusty atmosphere....

I gulped as I looked at his lips... He began to kiss my neck... "S-Sana..." I moaned as he that sweet spot in my neck...

"You fill me Y/n... I'm in love with you.. So madly in love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter