(Sana x You) Just You -Part 3-

Twice OTP (Oneshots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For those who wants a happy ending! 

And since I love you guys...here it is!

~\(≧▽≦)/~~\(≧▽≦)/~~\(≧▽≦)/~\(≧▽≦)/~

2 years of being a wife to the one you don't love is like living in hell...because the fire is slowly killing you when, everyday....every miliseconds....your mind is only invaded by her...

The image of her, crying, begging.......shows up in your mind again....

A lone tear escaped your eyes as you feel the cold water against your skin...

"Hey! Y/n! How long are you gonna bath there?! Huh?! Hurry up!" A deep voice outside can be heard...

"Just a few moments, I'll be there." You answered nonchalantly and finished your bath...

You have a family dinner today with the family of Patrick...

Your husband...

It's so bitter to call him your husband though...

He's handsome, yes.....He's kind.....to others that's a yes....

But to you....No...

You got out of the bath and dressed up neatly for the family dinner...

Your dad made you marry this Patrick after he brought you to U.S.A and migrate there..

You scoffed, as you apply some light make up to hide your eyebags. before going downstairs..

"Hurry up!" He shouted at you...

"ing wait " You said and walked towards the car.

He didn't answer and just got to the driver's seat.

The ride was silent as usual, and it made you think of her again...

Two Years...

Two years of not seeing her, and the last memory of her haunts you....

"Please! Don't go!"

You heard, It hurts...but you closed your eyes to prevent the tears from falling...

"Were here.." Patrick informed you.

And you braced yourself to put up some acting...

How you wish for this night to end quickly...

╭(╯^╰)╮╭(╯^╰)╮╭(╯^╰)╮╭(╯^╰)╮╭(╯^╰)╮╭(╯^╰)╮

After acting lovey dovey in front of your parents yesterday, that made you want to vomit everything you ate that night.

You decided to stroll around your neighborhood and get some fresh air...

You walked around, white smoke coming out from your mouth as you exhale, evidence of the coldness the winter brings.

But nothing will be more cold against your heart...

You closed your eyes and enjoyed the snowflakes that is hitting your skin...

"Y/n eomma?" You heard a voice called you and you ignored it... thinking that it must be one of your hallucinations that is haunting you ever since the day you left her...

"Hey, Y/n Eomma.." You heard again but you kept your eyes closed...

Until a very soft but cold compress hit your face.

You finally opened your eyes and saw that you got hit by a snowball....

"What the F- who threw that?" You asked and a kid around 9 years old laughed like there's no tomorrow...

"Hahahah! You shoud've seen that look in your face Y/n eomma! Hahahaha!" She laughed and clapped like a retard seal she is.

"Hey! Momo! Stop disturbing others! I'm so sorr- Y/n eomma?" Then a girl around her age came into view...

Momo?

"Oh how sad Mina....Y/n eomma don't even remember us...." Momo said and made a cute sad face...

"A-ahh, Momo and Mina? The wedded kids in the orphanage?" You said and Momo blushed

She immediately cupped your mouth, "Shh! Y/n Eomma! I get it that you remember us! But don't leak that out!" Momo whispered at you and you laughed at the sight of the two blushing...

"Ok, ok! I'll stop... and wait! What are you doing here?" You asked and the both of them looked at each other....

"I'm here because Me and my parents are in a vacation...and Mina lives here..." Momo said...

Mina continued when she saw your confused face....

"We are adopted okay? And we have great parents... I'm adopted by Hwang Eunbi, and Jung Yerin....."

Oh you know who that was.... they are quite popular in your school when you were highschool because of their cute antics and relationship...and Hwang Eunbi being in the dance club didn't help either...

You're really thankful that she is adopted by wonderful people...

"And I'm adopted by Ba-

"HEY YOU! MOMO! YOU RAN AWAY AGAIN!!"

Momo was cut off when a panting voice shouted.....It is very familiar....

"Oh! Mom! Dad!" Momo said and excitedly jumped up and down...

"You child! You made me run!"

"Yeah you made grandma run."

"What did you say?!"

"Nothing babe..."

You widened your eyes as you saw, who was the couple....

"Oh mom! I'm going to introduce to you! Y/n eomma!!" Momo said while shoving you to Irene...

"Irene? Seulgi?" You muttered as the two of them looked at you with wide eyes too...

"Y-y/n..." Irene muttered before she hugged you, Seulgi followed and hugged you too...

"Don't you know how much we missed you jerk!" Irene said and slapped your arm...

Irene teared up as she looked at you...

"Y/n, you look skinny...do you eat properly this past two years?" Seulgi asked worriedly and patted your forearm...

"Wait! What the does this mean?!" Momo said and Mina glared at her...

"Hey! Language!"

"Korean, Japanese and Engrish!" Momo said and the three of you laughed. While Mina facepalmed and shaked her head....

"Hey! Let's go to our rented apartment here and bond!" Irene said and the three at the back nodded eagerly....

"O-ok..." You said and followed them...

ⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠ

"So, how was your married life?"

After chatting and laughing about Seulgi and Irene's stories.

Irene asked you the question you've been avoiding....

"WHAT?! Y/n eomma is married to Sana already?! Where is she?!" Momo said and Mina smacked her head..

"How I frickin wish it was Sana..." You muttered as the couple looked at each other.

"I'm really sorry Y/n...if it isn't because of me.....y-you did'nt have to be married to another person..." Irene apologized...

"Nah, it's not your fault that my father's pride is so high. Don't blame yourself Irene."

You assured her, and decided to ask the question that you have been itching to know since that day...

"So... how's Sana?" You asked as Irene looked at you...

"She's graduated right now.... and she's already rich....She's my business partner too..." She said

She might have a lover right now...

You sighed as you let yourself drown in negative thoughts....

Of course, you left her...what would you expect? You hurt her....

"And you know Y/n....we are best friends right now....and everyday...she tells me how much she loves you.... she cries everyday...sometimes she just keep it to herself... She is living in that apartment since the day your father brought you here..." Irene said

! it breaks your heart more...you want to hug her right now....kiss her...whispe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter