2yeon(Jeongyeon x Nayeon) Routine

Twice OTP (Oneshots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone!!!

Hope you enjoy this one shot..

♥————-----------------------------------------♥

Nayeon's POV

Ugh! Why is Jihyo shouting so early in the ing morning?!

"Hey you rabbit! Get up we have schedule today! We have a practice you er!" Jeongyeon lifted the blanket..

"Yah! Why are you cursing at your girlfriend as a greeting!? You should kiss me or something you ostrich!" I shouted groggily at her.

"I know you're my girlfriend but ! Why are you so ugly?! And kiss you? You go kiss yourself! Hurry up before Godjihyo turns into a train and bang us in one go." She said and throw me the towel.

I pouted and stomped angrily while heading towards the bathroom.

Why do I have a girlfriend like that?!

I always dreamed for a lover that will treat me like a princess...

I always read Satzu fanfics, and you know what?!

I'm so jealous of that fanfics...!!!!!

Tzuyu always treats Sana like a princess in every fanfic I read....Argh! Maybe I should steal Tzuyu from Sana..

But when I did that I remembered how the fork nearly stabbed my hand when I tried to kiss Tzuyu....And Sana's glare...

So I guess....No....

囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧

Right now, we are at the practice room, we just finished practicing and now we are taking a break...

I grabbed the dpocari sweat near the speaker and another hand grabbed it..

"Hey! It's Mine!" I said and pulled the drink towards me.

"No rabbit! Get another one, it's mine!" She said and pulled the drink towards her.

"You i- give me that!!" Jeongyeon snatched away MY drink and drank it..

I continued shouting at her until....

She kissed me...... then I felt liquid transferring inside my mouth...

She forced me to drink it and the excess flowed down in my chin...She forced her tongue inside and roamed my mouth as I tasted the drink. I moaned quietly when she did that..

"HEY YOU TWO OLDIES! STOP THAT! THERE ARE CHILDRENS HERE!" Godjihyo's 'Angelic and heavenly' voice roamed around the practice room.

My eyes wandered and saw Tzuyu's eyes being covered by Momo.

Sana blocked Mina's view by standing in front of her.

While Jihyo is trying to cover dahyun and chaeyoung's eyes... but both of their eyes sparkle....

"I know my no jam bro is enjoying it.. no need to block it.." jeongyeon snickered.

"They're still children you er!"

"I'm not child anymoreee! I'm already at the legal age!!" Chaeyoung whined like a baby that proved her statement wrong...

We just laughed but soon stopped when jihyo glared at us with her big eyes...

¶:)-|—<

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°••••••••••••°°°°°°°°

We just finished and we are changing our clothes that is full of sweat...

"I'm hungry..." Momo said that made us looked at her.

"You're always hungry...." Mina said that made us laugh...

"Hahaha, Nayeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter