Gosh, What's Wrong with My Fate?

The Millionaire's Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Changwook can’t even sat quietly at the meeting. He still can’t believe that the woman that will be he married was Yoona. He looked at his grandfather and said
“Grandpa, do you sure she is her?” He whispered. 
His grandfather nodded. “100 percent sure. Don’t worry, Changwook-ah, she’s a good girl.” He whispered back to him.
Changwook sighed deeply. Good girl, my foot. 
“Then, we will go. Spend the meeting wisely.” Yoona’s grandfather said. 
Yoona nodded quickly. 
After they went out, Yoona looked at Changwook. 
“Long time no see, Oppa!!! Daebakk!!! I love you!!!!!” She screamed.
Changwook really want to think that this was a dream, but it all scattered when Yoona moved her chair to Changwook side.
“You can just move yourself to my side, why would you move with the chair?” Changwook asked her. Sometimes he can’t read what’s happening in her mind.
“Don’t you miss me?” Yoona asked happily and hugged Changwook from the side. 
“I’ll count to three. If you don’t let me go I’ll push you to the floor.” Changwook said patiently. 
“One.. Two..” Changwook saw Yoona still hugging him tightly. “Three!” Changwook really pushed her to the floor and quickly ran away from the meeting place.
“Oppa!! Wait for me!! Let me go with you!!” Yoona smiled happily and stood up to catch Changwook. 

Changwook thought that he already went far enough to make that girl stop catching him. But he was wrong. 
“Catch you!” Yoona suddenly hugged him from behind. 
“Please! Don’t let my 20’s go wrong just because you appeared again.” Changwook released her hand forcefully. 
“But I really love you.” Yoona said with small voice. 
“I’m so sorry, but I don’t!” Changwook said.
“You’re just disturbing my life. Get lost! Tell your grandpa to cancel this arranged marriage.” Changwook said and went to a taxi that stopped in front of him. 
Yoona can’t do anything except went back home.
“I really.. really love you.” Yoona said while hugging her pillow. 
“You’re so cold and annoying. But I can’t help myself falling in love with you.” She continued.

**

The next day Changwook as usual working at his company. He already forgot about yesterday and really serious doing his job. Today they are going to have second trial test for their new game. It was their hard work for about 2 weeks working overtime.
“Boss, do your abnormal eyes see anything wrong?” Yonghwa, Changwook’s subordinate asked with mocking tone after the simulation ended. Yonghwa is actually Changwook bestfriend from collage but at work they call each other based on position. 
Changwook looked at Yonghwa. “There’s still a plenty room for improvement and there’s no end to make things better. You must always strive to be even better.  Are you sure you want me to nitpick?” 
Yonghwa gulped. “I’ve commited a sin. Please forgive what I’ve said earlier.” He said.
“The overall is pretty good, but as I said before, there’s still many plenty room for improvement. I’ll work on the memory optimization with Taejoon. You guys.. You all know what to do, right?” Changwook asked them. 
They all nodded and the meeting ended. 
“Boss Chang, someone is waiting for you. A girl and she’s bringing a lunchbox.” Taejoon said as soon as Changwook went out from the meeting room. Taejoon is one of Changwook bestriend too. He, Yonghwa and there’s a person more called Youngkwang were Changwook’s inner line friend. 
“Girl?” Yonghwa chirped. 
“Who?” Changwook asked him and Taejoon pointed to the window. He saw what was beneath the window and found Yoona standing there with a wide smile in her face. 
Changwook looked at Taejoon and sighed. “You must be kidding me!” He said annoyedly and walked downstairs. 
Yonghwa and Taejoon looked at each other and watched Changwook approaching her.

**

“Hey, why do you come here?” C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter