038

Free Hugs
Please log in to read the full chapter

“So you did not go?” Ari seemed pleased to see that.

“And you did not either?” Kai asks with a smile forming at a side of his lips.

“Don’t you smirk at me, boy,” Ari gave a knock on his forehead with her finger, “I stayed because I wanted to see what you are going to do. You have finally interested me enough to stay.”

Kai pause a little to meditate on that. So he wasn’t interesting before? But then he couldn’t possibly deny that. He was a literal potato, only doing something when he was bullying or hanging out with his gang in the dark alleys. So maybe he was finally doing something good?

“Would you like taste mine?” Kai asks, changing the topic. He showed her his cup of ramen. They were having ramen at a convenience store.

“Nope. Yours is super plain. I only eat extra spicy. Here, taste mine.”

“Nope! I don’t want to die from burnt.”

“Suit yourself…” Ari says slurping her extra spicy noodles making Kai chuckle. He likes such moments really.

Nothing profound just something simple that makes him very happy.

“Kids,” A worker in the store comes up to them with an exasperated look on his face, “I told you already not to sit on the floor. There are seats over there!”

Please log in to read the full chapter