first of last

.: Carnival with Cannibals :.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was a pizza delivery. That was a hard thing for a girl but I used to it. I needed to get money; TO LIVE OFCOURSE! Usually I deliver pizzas with my friend John at nights. But that night he was gone for a service and there wasn't any person in restaurant. So I had to do it, for the first time in my life, delivering pizza in night. I'm not that kind of a girl to get scared but people were worried about me.

I get in my car. I looked at the address. It wasn't that far though it was a little far from the city. I started the engine and drive. It was 11:11pm. When I got there, I saw a big wooden house in front of myself. It was looking like a woden castle or some stupid thing like that. Who makes his/her house like this scary thing? I thought. Maybe a vampire or a ghost! I laughed at my thoughts and rang the bell. The door opened by a guy. He was hella handsome. He had big lips, pale skin, gray hair, and deep black eyes. His eyes smiled when he smiled at me. "Hey! You ordered pizza!" I said and hand over the pizza. "Yeah thanks!" He smiled again. I could see other boys in that house. "Sorry I forget my wallet is upstairs. Till I get it you can come in and stay with us!" He said. "No thanks. I'll just wait here" I said but he kind of dragged me in with telling that it's cold. The house was big. It was all wooden and unlike other modern houses it wasn't decorated. But it felt warm.

There were some boys in. They were starring at me. "Hi" I waved my hand. "Hi!" A blond guy said. He smiled at me like his friend. He came to me. "I'm V. And you?" "I'm Lena!" I said. "You are beautiful!" A boy with bunny tooth said. "As much as Helen!" The other boy with dimples said. "Thank you! I'm not that much beautiful..." I said shyly. "Maybe... Maybe you're more beautiful than her... I haven't the chance to see her yet." A boy with light pink hair and big lips said. I confused at his words. "Yeah I got it!" The first guy screamed while coming down the stairs. He had his wallet in his hands. "Here, your money." He handed me the money. "By the way, I'm jimin." He said. "I'm Lena." "And I'm Jungkook." The boy with bunny tooth said. He had brown hair. "And I'm Jin!" The pink haired one said. "Rap monster!" The guy with dimples said. "Nice to meet you all!" I said with a smile. "But this isn't our all..." V said with a boxy smile.

They were weird. Why? Well they were in front of a fireplace wrapped in blankets in a summer night. It was hot and it was weird. I needed to get out of here. "No wait! Don't go" V said. I think my thoughts were loud. "No babe. We can hear your mind!" A black hair guy popped up of nowhere and called me babe! "Excuse me!" I was confused. "I'm Suga." The black haired guy said with a smirk. "I see...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter