the start

i want my 8 years back!

becoming friends was the easiest thing ever , but stopping took more than 8 years , he is a man that filled all the holes inside me to create a bigger one , it started as friends to gow up as brother and sister or at least that's what he always told me ... i become addicted to his existence he become the one thing that i need everyday in my life,  i lost control of my feelings that i forget that he is my best friend he can never become more than that , thats when the real problem started....

after 2 years of knowing each other we become so close i see him more than i see my friends he would come all the way to my school to bring me a cup of cofe he would treat me like a princess , he made feel love , that's when i started to realize that he is one for me , but the real problem was when one day he started to speak about he's girlfriends , and i started thinking " oh right i forgat that he was quit popular among the ladies " he was the boy that every girl dreamed of , don't misunderstood me he's not smart but he's tall , he's gentleman , and when he falls in love he become crazy about that girl that stole his heart (lol whats funny that i was never good enough to steal his heart , but he stole mine easily ) i tried to meed other guys i thought maybe i can find someone better , or at least someone who can steal my interest ,but it never worked , there was pictures of my called best friend everywhere on my phone , after all i have know him since he was 15 and i was 14 i knew him more than his own real brothers and sisters that made people jealous  , or i can say girls , many girls started heating me , and one of them actually attacked me once saying that am not good enough and am not pretty enough, it was hard but every time i felt like breaking he was there to pick up my broken Pisces, (there was once that agirl puted a comment on my photo that i should stay away from him for my own good , and whats funny that i deleted the photo with out telling hum but the next day he brought her over my school and made her apologize to me in front the whole classroom )he always made me feel special that what made things worse for me .

i guess i will stop here for today i have been crying through the whole thing , ...

   *  In time everything will be forgotten and so will you*

by Sistar ,lonely