SEVEN - Her Cold Shoulder

The Unspoken Memories - Oh Sehun

Sehun's POV

She gave me her cold shoulder. Her eye gaze were not same anymore. Come to think about that, couples of months before she fly to Germany, we doesn't really have any conversation at all. Even before high school ended. Her eyes filled with cold aura and emptiness now.

This is not going to work. I must get going, not staying still like this. I grabbed my winter jacket, my wallet and not to forgot my phone with me as I walked out from my house.

I scrolled through my phone contact list to find the contact number and started to dial that number. I waited a few rings before the person on the line ending up picking up the call.

"Chanyeol, are you home now?" I asked.

"Yeah. Why Sehun?" Chanyeol replied.

"I am on my way there, I'm going to arrive anytime soon."

"Are you seriousy want to come here? She's home right now."

"Yah idiot. I not going in. I'm asking to hang out with you to any food stall nearby. Now hurry up! I'm across the road from your front door."

"Wait up, I'm coming."

-At the food stall-

"Why are you calling me out despite this cold weather Sehun? Can't you wait tomorrow at the campus?" Chanyeol asked.

"Nah. I don't want to talk to you as a friend to another friend. I wanted to talk to Hyun Seul brother this time." I replied.

"So this is about Hyun? Why don't you just come to our house to talk about this. You can talk to she, herself if you want."

"Nahh I don't want to do that. Besides, I still embarrassed with your mom and Hyun Seul doesn't want to talk to me either. She even ignored me at the campus. What should I do now? I cant stand with her silent cold treatment towards me."

"Give her time and space Sehun."

"Our story remains unfold." I added with the dullness in my eyes.

"That is your own fault. She had been hurt a lot by the people around her."

-Flashback-

Hyun Seul walked with Jongin to the library during recess time. As they happily cracking jokes with each other, they bumped into Sehun alongside the corridor.

Sehun flashed his index finger indicated Hyun Seul to come near him.

"Didn't I warn you last time? Do not talk with any other boys including him and Chanyeol?" He whispered near to Hyun Seul's ear.

"So do I look like I care about that? You are not my boyfriend either my husband. Stop with your nonsense. I have been friend with him since middle school. He is my best friend since that. And who are you to order me around like you owned me?"

"I didn't own you yet. But soon, I will." Sehun smirked.

"Chhh, up to you jerk." Hyun Seul rolled her eyes.

Suddenly Sehun indicated his index finger to his loosening necktie.

"Now what with that look?" Hyun Seul asked.

Sehun lean closer and slowly whispered to Hyun Seul's ear once again.

"You should practice by now honey. Starting with my tie first."

"Fine!" after Hyun Seul said that she quickly grab his tie up left him with a loud chocked noice because she "accidentally" fixed his tie too tight around his neck.

"Serve that jerk. C'mon Jongin, we should get going."

Jongin slowly chuckled as they passes Sehun. Seeing Sehun being harshly threat like this is actually quite fun in his eyes. After all this time, they always saw the elegant Oh Sehun, not this silly one.