FOUR - That Good Looking Guy

The Unspoken Memories - Oh Sehun

 

New semester started today. Everybody will get busier with school's life starting today. Tons of assignments and projects will pile up following them behind. The office of every department in the university are packed with students who try to get their time table from the clerks of each department. Despite all the chaos, there are standing a good looking man, with two of his friends eyeing the chaos from afar.

They had got their time table as they came out early today just to avoid the chaos as they hate crowded people especially that extremely good looking man. The one that almost all the girl in the campus falls head over heels for, named Oh Sehun. A student from Bachelor of Architecture.

"Sehun-ah, I heard this semester will going to be tough. Our drafting lecturer going to be change in the second month of the semester." a boy named Hong Bin informed.

"Eh? What happened to Mrs. Joo? Is she going to transfer to another uni? Why? She didn't like it to be here? Our university is the top in this country." Sehun replied.

"Yah idiot! Seriously you did not remember huh? She is going to give birth to her child soon. So we are going to join someone else class throughout this whole semester. I heard that lecturer is quite strict in his class." Jongdae added.

"Uhhh, I don't remember that. Heheheh." Sehun smile without knowing that some of the girls passing by secretly staring at him, adoring that almost-perfect creature.

************

"Do you got your time table yet Hyun?" Yeol asked as he looking intensely to her sister who is standing in front of him.

"Got it here." Hyun Seul replied while flashing the paper in her hand above her head, right in front of her brother's face to be exact, well you know right she is quite short, her height is just on Chanyeol's shoulders level only. Just imagine a 155cm tall girl standing next to 188cm giant.

"Good. Now lets go. I don't like them staring at you like that like a wolf who tried to eat their victim anytime soon."

"Duhh, what's with that weird comparison? I don't care, lets get going to our class, meet me at the bench nearby the lake at the front gate around 4pm, lets hitting home together afterwards."

"Okay shortie." Chanyeol replied as he patted his sister's head.