THREE - She's Back

The Unspoken Memories - Oh Sehun

-4 years later 2015-

Hyun Seul's POV

As I stepped out from the plane, the view of this city quite amused me, how fast time changes. Look at all those building surrounding here, I guess 4 years are not as short as I imagine. In Germany, 4 years seems passing like blowing winds to me. Well, that is the sacrifice of being a student.

"Seul-ah." Yeol breaked the un-awkward silence between us in the car since he is the one who fetch me from the airport just now.

"Hmmm?" I turn my face to faced him. Looking at his handsome figure who drive the car coolly beside me, I smile intensely. I do left him for freaking 4 years? He looks so matured now, standing still with his unusual height, he can rocks any fashion show runaway with all of his outstanding figure.

"So you are back for real now?" He asked me.

I nodded as the answer.

"Where do you plan to further your study next for your Master's Degree?"

"At your university Yeol." I smiled at him.

"Seriously?" his eyebrow frowned. "The new semester at our uni will starts next week." Yeol added.

"I know, I'd receive the notice from uni." I replied back while smiling to him.

"Yeheyyy I'm so excited now I'm going to go to school together with my annoying sister again like the old days!" He squeals like a 4 years-old kid that had just got his transformers toy.

"Oh gosh! You never change huh after this freakin' 4 years? Still as childish as ever!"

"You know you love me for that right? Don't try deny it or I'm going to ask our cat to bite you. I bet he barely recognize you know. Hahahahahaha!"

We continue filling the atmosphere in the car by catching up things we had slip between us.

-As we reached home-

"You can use your room freely now, nobody is going to scold you for lighting up the lamp all night long now." Yeol stated.

"Awwww, I miss my bed, bye Yeol!" as I enter my room and lightly closed the door and run to my closet to change to my night attire before going to bed.

As for Chanyeol,

She does change. A lot I should said. I guess the hard time she faced in our high school life and the previous event that happened before she's going abroad does affect her a lot. She is still my sweet sister but she seems different. And not to forget to mention, her eye gaze were different. They are not warm and caring as the old time. Her eye gaze now seems, cold?

Yes, cold and heartless. I can't read her eyes anymore, that pair of eyes does not tell any story anymore. The only thing I can find in her eyes are hurt and pain. I'm wondering how her university life will turned out after this if she knew the truth.

And not to be forgotten, her best friend also happened to further his study at our university. Good for her now, as he can accompany her from being lonely. She barely make friends with anybody. If Jongin see how she look like now I bet he will fell head over heels with her again like the old time. The facts that he never change his feelings for her after all these time still amused me. He stays by her side till the end despite all the rumors and how other people treats Hyun Seul.

Hyun Seul got prettier then before. She is always beautiful but she just got more beautiful time after time. As I can recognize, she is thinner than before. She was never fat but she does looks chubbier before, but look at her now. Just wow she is stunning. I guess she does workout just by looking at her skinny-toned body.