FOURTEEN - Her Birthday

The Unspoken Memories - Oh Sehun

Hyun Seul's POV

This guy beside me still smiling from ear to ear showing his eye-smile which is all the girls in campus adore the most. It's not easy to saw him smiling like this. Do not blame me, I did not eavesdropping them but most of the girls in campus always gossiping about their beloved "oppa".

Oppa your . Since when they share the same father or mother? Chhh. We are heading towards our house. Since the incident just now, nobody dare to open their mouth either me or him. This boy beside me looking somewhat insane right now. Smiling and giggling by himself.

"Do you somewhat crazy or something?" I asked him.

"Eh? Crazy? Why?" He replied with a blur expression on his face.

"You are smiling and giggling by yourself since we started walking until now."

"Awww, how dare you call your oppa crazy. Don't you know oppa is hurting here." He shot his finger to his left chest indicated his heart.

"Chhhh, oppa your . Don't you realize that you are younger than me? Why must I call you oppa? Don't you remember you started your school early and skip a year? Me and Yeol are one year ahead from you in term of age okay."

"Older by few months only, that's not that much. I love noona calling me oppa. That makes me wants to protect them."

"Then go protect them, don't come home. Syuhh Syuhh." I pushed his forearm lightly.

I opened our front gate and search for the key to our front door in my backpack.

"Auch, how dare you want to chase oppa away like that. Don't you love oppa anymore?" He pouted his lips beside me. Urghh what a sight!

"Who said that I love you huh? Keep dreaming on."

I opened the door.

"Then what about this." with that words he kissed me right on my right cheek.

Along with his action, I opened the door revealing Yeol who is now right in front of the door, looking at us with his wide eyes.

I blushed hardly and put both of my hand on his chest to push him away from me.

I quickly speed-walking inside our house leaving Yeol who is still shocked with what he saw and Sehun who is shy with his own action in front of his brother-in-law.

Sehun's POV

"What was that just now? Did I hallucinate or something similar?" Chanyeol asked.

"Er, eh, heee." I rubbed the back of my neck. Not knowing what exactly the right words to answer to his question.

"Did you already make you move now? Oh My God OMG OMG!" Chanyeol childishly jumping in a place fangirling all by himself. Ups. fanboying. He then quickly run to the stairs to his room maybe.

Hyun Seul's POV

"Hyun-ah!" He bang my bedroom door, slightly open the front door revealing nobody in the room.

"Yeol, here. I'm in your room."

"Oh, what are you doing here?" He eyes trailed along with my things beside me who is currently lying on his bed.

"What with all this stuff?" He pointed to my stuff.

"I'm going to sleep over here. Yeay!"

"Yah! Didn't you and Sehun just make up your relationship just now?"

"Shhh shh shhh. Just let me sleep here for a night. Don't you miss your sister?"

"Why would you want to sleep with your brother? You freakin' own a husband now who can accompany you. Go sleep with him!"

"No! I don't want! And who said that we already make up our relationship? It is still the same as before."

"Or.... Are you shy because he kissed you just now? Eyyy eyyy, our Hyun Seul are already a grown up lady now."

"Noooo!"

"Then?"

"Ah I wont tell you now, bye, goodnight!"

"No girl, no. I wont let you sleep now. Don't you know how many times I'd try to reach you by the phone? You don't even answer any of my call! Come, lets celebrate your birthday. Even Jongin is here." he fliped over my blanket and drag me down by my wrist. Huh what a clingy brother I got here.

Hyun Seul's POV

We are now enjoying ourselves with the little party we had for the birthday girl at our swimming pool in the backyard of our house. Yeol seems to set up all this before I got home just now. He even decorate our mini pantry island in our backyards with the party stuff such as balloons and all those cute things. Yeol did not invite many people as there is only 4 of us. Yeol, Sehun, Jongin and me. It is enough for me because I do not own many friends either.

"Emm oppa." I grab Sehun's left forearm who now sit on my right.

"Yes?" Three of them answered almost simultaneously as Jongin and Yeol turn to their back to face me.

Oh . why did I need to said that word. Hesh this stupid mouth. I quickly stand up a little and move my body closely to Sehun and grab some fruits on his right side. As that is the only food which is the most far one to reach. When my forearm slightly touch his chest I quickly move my right hand on his left forearm just now.

"Ah no, I mean Yeol." I quickly cover up my word and sit back on my chair. From the corner of my eyes I can clearly see this guy beside me smiling widely.

"Since when did you call Chanyeol "oppa"?'' Jongin asked me with a weird face. hahahah

"Since just now? hehe. Yeol, why didn't you invite your friend. What was his name again. The one with cute face and adorable cheeks that we met at our campus podium few days ago? I wanna see his face again. He is quite adorable." I grinning at Yeol and gave him my puppy eyes.

"Luhan?" Chanyeol asked.

"Yes! Luhan!" I slightly shouted.

"Yah!" both Sehun and Jongin shouted. Both of them then stare at each other due to the shock because both of them shouted on the same time, again.

"Can't you see I am here? Why do you want to meet any other boy?" Jongin asked.

"Seriously Jongin? Get in line! I'm still here can't you see me?" Sehun replied to Jongin.

Chhh this two childish boys.

"Hesh you two! They are planning on collaborating together in this becoming Spring camp." Chanyeol said, trying to split the argument of two said giant.

"Ish, you are just making me worried. Ah Hyun Seul-ah, can you massage my leg my head and my shoulder after we finished this?" Jongin asked, giving his best to look pity to get my attention.

"Why? Are you feeling unwell?" I asked, concerning about my best friend.

"I sprained my ankle a little when I fell down during my basketball practice this evening and our game is in 2 days. Can you help me? You always give the best massage service compared to others." He added.

"Okay lay down in front of the television in the living room after this. I'll help you." I replied, agreeing to massage him afterwards.

Sehun's POV

Hesh this guy! Always get in my line. Why would he wanted someone else wife to massage his body? Is he crazy or something. I should tell him sooner that we are still legal husband and wife.

"She got the best massage service that you could ever asked anyone else." Chanyeol whispered to my ear.

I slightly look at the said two moved themselves to the living room and I trail behind to make sure they are not doing something overboard. Jongin especially. With that ert face I can't trust Hyun Seul to be alone with him.

I take a seat at the corner of the same long coach that Hyun Seul is sitting. And that Jongin are now lying his head on Hyun Seul's thigh and Hyun Seul's hand slowly massaging his head. I can saw the relaxed face on Jongin's face. I kept watching them until Jongin now are lying on the sofa and Hyun Seul sit at the edge of the sofa and gracefully massaging Jongin's ankles and legs.

"I can see someone's jealous eyes there." Chanyeol whispered to my ear and I swear I saw him smirking to me before heading upstairs. Hesh that derp. I swear I will kill him tomorrow.

I grabbed a copy of magazine on the coffee table beside me to distracted myself from this two people. As much as I want to do that I still can't. As she massage Jongin's leg down to his ankle now Hyun Seul slowly and unnoticed-ly come nearing me that makes her back faced my right side and her long hair brush on my face and shoulder. Ish this girl, is she trying to seduce me or what? I can't hide the fact with only her hair slightly brushing on my skin does makes me feel something. Her hair smells like heaven and were so soft. I should check out which brand of shampoo did she use and maybe sometime I will use that too. Hahaha.

After a few minutes that felt like a few hours to me because I must kept my straight face despite I've got something down there, finally Jongin bid his goodbye and left only us in the living room. She is still beside me. Dangerously near. She placed her head on the back of the sofa which means beside my forearms while her eyes still focusing on the drama that airing tonight.

I slowly brought my right arm to the right side her waist, slowly bring her to my embrace as I hug her from behind. She just realize it after a few seconds and her palm slowly move to my arm which now encircling her waist from behind. I put my chin on her shoulder.

"What are you doing?" she tried to move my arm.

"Why are you massaging someone else and does not give your husband a massage at all?"

"You don't ask for any. How would I now you wanted a massage." She replied.

"But I don't want that kind of massage just now, I want something far more special than that."

"And what was that?" she asked innocently.

"You know. A girl and a boy. In. Bed." I whispered it to her ear.

She turn her body to face me and push me on my chest. Distancing our body.