Sniper (Jr)

Nu'est One Shot

 

jr-21.jpg

Ren’s OC = Ara

*Link to ious 3 chapters* 

-

 

 

Y/N: I don’t need a babysitter!

Jr: Apparently your brother thinks you do. If not, I won’t be here.

Y/N: I don’t need a bodyguard. I can take care of myself! What is Aron thinking?

Jr: He’s worried about you.

Y/N: He doesn’t have too!! I’m fine protecting myself. Did you forget I practically grew up in the gang? I have the same training as all of you.

Jr: You’re still his sister after all. He cares about you. Especially now, after we join force with seventeen not long ago, all the gang is seeing us as a threat.

Y/N: But I have nothing to do with the gang!

Jr: But you’re Aron’s sister. Our boss’s sister and only family left. So, it’s our duty to protect you.

Y/N: I don’t need a body guard when all I do is attend school.

Jr: Y/N, you need to understand that it’s not safe now. Just two weeks ago while Me, Ren and Min finally track down and caught the guy that ran with our supplies. There was a gunshot attack at the ware house. Baek even got injured.

Y/N: Is he alright?

Jr: I guess so.

Y/N: Fine.

Jr: Hey. It’s not that bad. Just me hanging out with you all day 24/7.

Y/N: Wow. Sounds fun. Can’t wait.

Jr: HEY! Rude. It’s not like we aren’t like that when we were young.

He was right. You grew up here, since the day you were born your fate has been link to Nu’est. This gang was practically created by your father and his 4 other friends. Now it was all handed down to your brother, after your parent’s passing. You practically grew up with Jr, Baek Ho, Ren and Min hyun along with your brother. They were the sons of your father’s friend. Just like you, their fate is all link to this gang even when they are not born yet.

You remember how all of you would practice together. They were train harder than you. Since they are the ones that would be running the gang side by side with each other after they grew up. You’re train to just protect yourself and how to escape when you’re in danger. You’re never expected and allowed to be involved with their stuff. They didn’t want you to be. You didn’t mind, since you have practically no interest in whatever they do. You’re just glad you could live your life normally and go to college.

Since young, you’re always closest to Jr. Both of you are practically inseparable, sticking to each other. Well, since he was the only one who could deal with your attitude. Stubbornness if you must admit. He puts up with you and never complains. And you’re grateful for that.

Y/N: So, how’s everyone.

Jr: Ren finally stop sneaking out to the other side of town to get himself killed. Since, we have now combined with seventeen. He could stop hiding his relationship with Ara. She’s not that bad.

Y/N: I think I saw her the other day when I drop by to find Aron.

Jr: As for Baek, that guy needs to stop purposely getting hurt. He got patch up by some nurse after he got shot. Now he keeps turning up at the nurse’s house, every time he got hurt, just for her to patch him up. I swear he just wants an excuse to see her. I keep telling him that he is being too obvious.  

Y/N: Let him be. He’s in love.

Jr: Talking about love. Min. I swear he has been acting weird. You know that day when we finally caught that guy. He was supposed to drive me back, to hand in the guy to Aron. He ended up saying he has to look in to something. And left me to drive. He came back only early in the morning with a smile on his face. I swear he has been so giggly since then. Something’s up. Oh and your brother! He has been visiting the cafe near his place, like everyday now. 

Y/N: He doesn't even likes coffee.

Jr: That's why. I think it's becasue of the new girl they hire.

Y/N: Just because they are capable of falling in love, unlike you. You shouldn’t be salty about it.

Jr: Hey! I’m fully capable of falling in love.

Y/N: Since when? I’ve never seen you date or have any interest in any girl.

Jr: Doesn’t mean I don’t have someone I’m already in love with.

Y/N: Wait. You’re in love with someone? And you didn’t tell me? Omg who?

Jr: What… I’m not telling you!

Y/N: Since when do you keep any secrets from me?

Jr: Shut up. I’m bored. Let’s just watch a movie or something.

Y/N: Don’t try and change the topic.

Ignoring you he put up a movie for both of you. Pulling you on the couch in-between his leg. As you cuddle up to him. His chin rested on the top of your head, feeling his breath fanning your hair. His arm curl around your waist as always. Bringing you under his chin even more, on his chest.

Y/N: I’m going to find out sooner or later.

Jr: Maybe you will, if you stop being oblivious.

Y/N: What’s that supposed to mean?!

Jr: Nothing.

-

You opened your eyes, head pounding, trying to recall what happen. Right, you sneak away from Jr and got knock out on your way to school. Now you’re here, you have no idea where. Strap to a chair. With a pounding head, sore head, while your arms are practically roped burn. Nobody was here in the room with you. Taking your chance, you’re glad that you have always been prepared if this happen. Taking the razor blade, you hide under your watch’s strap. You try to cut yourself free. Wincing due to the pain a little. You dug up your strap on knife from under your jeans. You’re just glad these stupid fools that kidnaped you are dumb enough not to search on you.

Walking towards the closed door, you try to listen if you could hear anyone. Opening the door slowly and quietly when you deem it’s safe. Sneaking out, your about guide yourself out of the house you’re being trap in. When you saw a back facing you around the corner. Sneaking up, you knock the person out with the back of your knife. Searching on him, you took his gun with you. Slowly guiding yourself. Shooting 2 person on your way out while you dag the third. Cursing yourself out for skipping your cardio classes. Only when your back hit someone, you turn around in lighting speed. Holding your knife to the person’s throat.

Baek Ho: Woah woah woah.

Y/N: Baek!

Baek Ho: Looks like you haven lost your touch.

You jump on him, wrapping your arms around him. While he did the same.

Baek Ho: Let’s get you out of here. Aron’s worried. He’s out front. Let’s go.

Both of you manage to escape out of the house. Going to find the rest of the guys. Until, you felt a cold metal on the back of your head. You froze. Baek Ho turned around looking at you. Eyes filled with anger.

‘Put the gun down’

The person behind you spoke directly to Baek Ho. He compiles, not wanting to risk getting you hurt. You rolled your eyes, knowing exactly what you need to do. You need to hit him in the guts with your elbow, turn around and twist his arm back up against him. With that in mind you start to take action. But you heard a faint gunshot, and the guy behind you falls limb.

Y/N: Really? I had that under control!

You know fully well who shot that. Staring up the building on your left, you shout that. Making Baek Ho infront of you laugh. Both of you got in the car, greeting your brother in a hug.

Aron: I’m glad you’re okay. Let’s get you home.

-

Getting out of the shower, your body collies with another. Looking up and the person, you rolled your eyes at him.

Y/N: I had that under control.

Jr: So?

Y/N: You should have trust me! I just shot 2 guys and dag one, on my way out. I am fully capable of handling it!!

Jr: I would still shoot that guy all over again if I had to.

Y/N: I’M NOT A KID. I TRAIN WITH ALL OF YOU BEFORE. I AM FULLY CAPABLE OF PROTECTING MYSELF! WHY ARE YOU DOUBTING MY ABILITY! I’VE BEEN TRAIN TO ESCAPE THIS SINCE I WAS YOUNG. I AM FULLY CAPABLE OF DOING THIS. STOP TREATING ME LIKE A KID!! I AM NOT A KID!

Jr: THIS IS NOT ABOUT YOU BEING A KID ALRIGHT! I’M JUST TRY TO SAVE YOU!

Y/N: I DON’T NEED ANYONE SAVING ME. I AM FULLY CAPABLE OF SAVING MYSELF!!

Jr: WHY CAN’T YOU JUST UNDERSTAND THAT I’M JUST TRYING TO SAVE YOU. I’M NOT RISKING ANYTHING. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU WERE IN THAT SITUATION. YOU COULD HAVE DIED!

Y/N: I WOULD NOT! BUT YOU DIDN’T GIVE ME A CHANCE TO PROVE IT BEFORE YOU GO SHOOTING HIS BRAINS OUT!

Jr: I’M JUST PROTECTING YOU! I CAN’T RISK YOU GETTING HURT. WHY DON’T YOU JUST GET IT? I CAN’T LOSE YOU!! THIS! I JUST CAME HERE TO CHECK ON YOU! I’M NOT HAVING THIS CONVERSATION ANYMORE! I’M OUT!

And with that he stomps right out your room, closing the door with a loud thump.

-

Since that conversation, he became cold. He didn’t talk to you anymore. Ren was assigned as your bodyguard since then. And you rarely see him anymore. Only when you go visit Aron. But he would always pretend you’re not there, not even sparing you a glance.

You felt lost, you didn’t know what to do about this. Why does this affect you so much. That’s why you’re here, in your room. Heart pounding in your chest. Asking yourself if he would turn up. Aron and Min Hyun knew what was going on. That’s why they help you set this up. Saying both of you needed to talk it out. Informing Jr that you’re hurt, because they think that he would most definitely check up on you.

You don’t know if you’re ready to face him yet. You don’t know if you’re right about this. You don’t know if you should confront him. You feel like you know why he was so mad at you. Why he acted the way he did. You don’t know if you’re right, you just have this strong intuition. And you don’t know if you should come clean with your feelings as well. What if you’re wrong. What if he didn’t feel the same way, or if ever did in the first place.

But you didn’t have time to think when the door of your room bust open. In came a very panic looking Jr. Your heart missed a beat, when both of you look at each other. He looks at you, scanning his eyes on you, trying to find where you’re hurt. Then, his shoulders relaxed. Eyes cleared of any panic. His lips drop in to a frown.

Jr: This is not funny. What is going on Y/N.

Y/N: …

Jr: Do you really think this is funny? Asking Min to tell me you’re hurt. Why are you doing this. Do you like to see me making a fool out of myself?

Y/N: I…i

You’re lost for words. Things you wanted to say that played in your head was not coming out at all. Not especially when he was infront of you. Choking for any word to come out. Your eyes started to fill with tears. But he didn’t notice. Huffing out a sigh, he wants to turn away and walk out of your room. Not knowing what was going on. But before he could ever do that, you went up to him hugging him. Burying your facing in his chest crying out. He froze, not knowing why you’re crying and what was going on. He starts to panic a little.

Jr: Why are you crying? Hey, are you okay? What happen? Are you really hurt?

Not trusting your voice, you could only shake your head on his chest. Making him ease a little. Arms wrapping around your waist. Hand drawing circle on your back to make you breathe easier. As his head buried in between your neck. Both of you stay there, enjoying each other’s warm. The silence was comforting.

Y/N: Jong…

Jr: Hmm..

Y/N: When are you planning on telling me…

Jr: ??

Y/N: Were you ever going to tell me?

Jr: What are you talking about?

Y/N: That you like me.

You felt him froze and tense up on your shoulder. He slowly pulled away from you. Meeting your eyes, his eyes was looking straight at yours. Trying to read you. You didn’t know if you read the signs rights. Heart was pounding faster in your chest.

Y/N: Wait. I mean. Did I get it right? Omg, I’m sorry. I thought, I just thought you like me. Did I over analyse. Omg this is so embarrassing. I knew it. You couldn’t have. I’m sorry if I make it awkward. I –

All you knew was that you’re trying to mask up all your feelings at that time. You felt so vulnerable. You thought you were right. You’re so embarrassed about getting it wrong. And you’re hurt at the thought of him not liking you back. You practically hyperventilating. You talking to yourself at this point, consoling yourself. Tears filling your eyes. Until you felt a soft pair of lips meet yours, cutting your words off. It was short. Breaking out of the kiss, He pulled you close to him. Hand settle on your waist and cheek.

Jr: Breathe. It’s okay. Just breathe alright.

You took a deep breath, trying to calm yourself down. As he wipes of your tears from your face. As your breath become stable. He leans in to place another soft kiss on your lips, your cheeks, your nose, your forehead.

Jr: Feel better?

Y/N: Hmm…

Jr: You’re wrong

Y/N: What....

Jr: I’m in love with you.

Y/N: I..

Jr: Took you long enough.

Shutting you up with a firm kiss on your lips.