The Organizer

Wedding Bells
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I do" the bride said with a glowing smile displayed on her face, "I now, pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride." The Church is immediately filled with applause and cheers as the groom kissed the bride.

Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt, suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer

I have died everyday, waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more....

"The air is filled with love ---- and it's annoying." Mina muttered beside me.

"Really, Mina, where does this bitterness come from?" I whispered facing the front while a smile is plastered on my face. "Honestly, nothing. It's just that love is suffocating." she said with her famous straight face.

I look at her suspiciously but since we're in the middle of a wedding, I just let it slide --- for now. "You know what, just go to the reception now and prepare everything that's needed." "Ok, got it."

After the ceremony, I went straight to the reception area and made sure everything's settled. The hall is filled with purple and white decorations - fit according to the couple's taste. Purple and white tulips are made sure to be placed in each table to show the guests the couple's favorite flowers.

The set of food that the couple chose during the tasting is prepared by Korea's No. 1 Chef, Chef Kim Seokjin. Oh and the cake was made by a famous Pastry Chef, Jennie Kim. Not only that, we arranged the stage parallel to the newly wed's personality. I also only hire the best musicians for my clients, the well-known pianist, Min Yoongi and his wife/singer, Son Wendy, are the ones in charge to express the feelings of the clients through music.

You see, I always make sure that my clients will experience nothing but the best on their very special day. This is once in a lifetime, I always make sure that this once will be engraved in their hearts.

I was busy checking the program with the host, when I heard someone call my name "Excuse me, Ms. Roseanne." I glance up to see the beautiful bride, Ms. Kim Jisoo, smiling at me.

"I just want to thank you for this. You made my dream wedding possible and this will forever be in my memory." She says, sincerity is evident in her voice and my heart melts from the compliments.

"Oh, you're very much welcome. This is what you deserve. Everybody does deserve to be happy after all and congratulations, you two look so in love. " I told her, stating what I noticed all this time I was meeting them for the wedding. "Oh, yes. Thank you. You know, I wouldn't be surprised if your own wedding will be one of the best in Korea's history" before I could even respond, someone beats me to it.

"I don't think that's gonna happen"

I look behind me to see who's this bitter Japanese that has just spoken. "What do you mean?" Ms. Jisoo asked her.

"Well, it's because she's waiting for a rabbit to turn into a prince charming" I'M GONNA KILL THIS GIRL -- just to add, she said this with her STRAIGHT FACE--

"Uh, actual--" my explanation got cut off by a deep voice.

"Honey"

Mr. Kim Taehyung, the groom, called out to his woman. “What are you doing here?"

"Well, I just expressed our gratitude to the best wedding organizer ever" she said, and has obviously forgotten everything just with the sight of her now, husband. "Oh, yes. Thank you Ms. Roseanne. Jimin is right when he told me about you, no wonder his wedding was magical" I blushed and put my hair behind my ear, "Don't mention it. This is my job. Thank you so much for the appreciation."

"I just remember," Ms. Jisoo said, "My cousin is planning to marry this year and I'm sure she'll love your ideas, can I endorse you to her?". Mina nudged me and mouthed no way, we are already full

"Yes, ofcourse I would love to. I can meet her now" I said, happy that they love my work. "Oh, she's not here. She's currently in the states to visit her boyfriend who received a project there." "Oh, probably next time, you know my contact number, right?" "Yes", she then turns to her husband "I'm sure Yeri will love her"

Yeri? Why does the name ring a bell?

 

*RING RING*

My phone rang nonstop and so, even my soul hated it, I answered my phone

"Annyeong" I asked groggily, but the next thing that I heard I guess may be considered as the most ear-wrecking noise ever

"IF YOU DON'T WAKE UP NOW, I'M G

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter