First!

Be Mine?

Chaeyoung grin at the sky .Eventhough its dark since its night and theres barely stars decorating the sky with their light for Chaeyoung its still beautifull.She just  done with her last recording for the upcoming album and given a week of holiday to rest.No vocal training .No dance practice No variety schedule. Just rest.She make her way to her favourite place that she been longed to go.

Han River.

Han River still look lively eventhough the clock strike 2 in the morning .Chaeyoung walks to the basketball court and she cant keep her self from smiling widely .Theres the man that she admired for his dribbling skills .Ironically,Chaeyoung never get to see his face .She only been faced by his back side .Its quite muscular too.The man doesnt even notice a girl have been staring at him.Suddenly ,like fate in a K-Drama ,the man fail to catch the ball that fall off from the hoop and it end up infront of Chaeyoung legs .Once again like the world against Chaeyoung .Infront her is the man that she been admired and its also her one and only person that could gave her headache and flutter her heart at the same time.The man grin seeing the short girl infront him before frown and look at his watch .

"what are you doing here alone ?in the dark ? at 2 in the morning?" Mark Tuan,Chaeyoung sunbaenim and unfortunately (fortunately actually) her crush since forever.

Chaeyoung pout before  grab the ball and skillfully shoot the ball and guess what? just like expected she fail ermmm.Mark giggle a little before shut his mouth after witnessing her glare.

"Chaeyounggie ,seriously what are you doing here?"Mark ask again.

"we got a whole week to rest before our upcoming comeback and i miss Hangang so much itb been a while since i've been here so im here!"Chaeyoung said while 'trying to break free from Mark defense and shoot a point.

"alone?does Jihyo know you are here? i dont want the same things to repeat twice"Mark seriously mention.

Theres once Chaeyoung though havong a 'me' time without telling others is fine but she end up being harass by sasaeng fans.Its miracle that ata that time Mark is alone ,coming back from practice and saw the scene ,Mark Tuan to the rescue! .Jihyo nearly lost her mind ,blaming herself if anything ever happen to her baby Chaeyounggie its her fault ,fortunately theres Jaebum to keep her sane. 

"im not a baby " She pout cutely .Mark cant help but to pinch her cheek.Chaeyoung blush and she super glad that its night and its mean darkness so Mark cant witness her pink shade cheek..

"whatever"Mark said before skillfully stole the ball from her hands.

"Hey! thats not fair"Chaeyoung groan before she tried to chase Mark with her short legs.

They play basketball for another few minutes (half an hour )before Mark stops as his stomach growl loudly eraning a laugh from Chaeyoung.

"Lets go"Mark said get up and walking.

Chaeyoung get up "where?" she trail behind him.

"Have a supper... together"Mark shyly said with blush that went unnoticed by Chaeyoung.

"Your treats?"

"of course mine!"

"yeayy hurry up old man"Chaeyoung giddly skips.

"hey Chaeyoung stop there"Mark instruct ,halting Chaeyoung movement.Mark drop of his hoodie on Chaeyoung shoulder.

"its getting chilly and protection from paparazzi you know"Mark said.Chaeyoung smiled.This is one of the reasons why she fall in love with him.

"thanks"she mumble silently.

"what?"Mark cheeckily ask again he heard her but one more time wont hurt right?

"i said... thank you now lets go!" Chaeyoung run leaving Mark behind.

"cute"Mark mumble before catching up with the baby cub.

---

Both idol make their way to the tteokbokki stall near the JYP Building .The ahjumma  greet them cheerfully.

"aigoo so what our lovely couple want to eat?"

Chaeyoung was about to denied it when Mark cut her off.

"could we get the special tteokbokki cheese and make it less spicy since this girl cant handle spicy that well"Mark order while patting her head.Chaeyoung glare playfully resulting the man to roll his eyes .They eat ,they laugh and they talk before Chaeyoung phone yelling for attention.

"Yoboseyo? unnie?"Chaeyoung pick up the phone as Jihyo is the one on the line.

"where are you?its quite late already"Jihyo motherly voice could be heard.

"Jihyo-ah she with me she safe with me ,we are eating at the tteokbokki stall near the company,i'll be send her home later we ae finishing"Mark snatch the phone and talk with Jihyo ..

"Markeu oppa?you are with her? thanks god you with her that calm me ,still dont be to late"Jihyo softly said .

"arrasso omma,gotta go bye love yaa"Chaeyoung end the call.

Mark make his way to pay before reach out for Chaeyoung hands.The girl raise her eyes looking at him questionally.

"The ahjumma thought that we are couple so we need act like we are "that shatter Chaeyoung heart but she just smile away the pain.

-------

They walk side by side towards Twice dorm .Theres a comfortable silence engulfing them 

"ermm Chaeyoung-ah"Mark softly call out.The said girl stop on her track before turn to the man.Mark mumbling something and its cant be heard 

"Markeu oppa,i cant heard it mind speak it a little louder?"Chaeyoung said making Mark flastered.

"erm...ahhh...ummmm..im ...actually....ermmmm...you know..that ...ahh...urmm...we..."Mark just cant seem to hold his sentences.

"Mark Tuan, i cant understand you"Chaeyoung start to worriedly lookt at Mark .Mark gather his breath before saying out words that he be meaning to say ,the words that been playing in his mind.

"i've been liking you since trainee but i scared to conffess mylove, like you are everything i need ,im not a perfect person but i do know that you can make me complete you are my missing pieces,you are the reason of my happiness and i would like to call you mine! i love you Son Chaeyoung,would you be mine?"

Chaeyoung stare at the man infront her seriously,quite worried if he playing joke on her .But seeing how nervous the said man is ,Its prove that he being serious.Mark is in mess.The things that he so scared right now is beeing rejected 

"i do"Chaeyoung soft voice fill the silence 

Mark raise his eyes from the road.

"you say what?"Mark need to be sure ,he need to make sure he is not daydreaming.

"i do,ill be yours but.."Chaeyoung traills off.Mark frown with the hearing of but.

"but you need to be mine too"Chaeyoung melt Mark away.Mark cant help but being jumpy about it before hugging Chaeyoung.

"so its not one sided love"Mark aid while holdinghis newly lover hands.Chaeyoung shyly nod.Mark grin before swiftly turn chaeyoung Chaeyoung around earning a delightful giggle from her.

"Son Chaeyoung i love you,thanks for being mine"Mark stare lovingly into Chaeyoung eyes.

"Mark Tuan Yi En, i love you ,thanks for being mine"Chaeyoung stare back into her man eyes lovingly.

THE END

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bonus!

"Son Chaeyoung,i thought you forget the way back home"Jihyo sassily said earning pout from Chaeyoung.

"unnie! atleast im home"She take off her hoodie and at that time she just realises it not hers but Mark.

"nice hoodie you got there,guess Mark just lose his hoodie to his girlfriend"JIhyo said while sipping her tea.

"right"Chaeyoung absentmindly answer not realising the fact that she just acknowledge that she Mark Tuan girlfriend.

"so you guys are officiall now?"JIhyo said face beaming with happiness.

"wait what unnie...ahh yup we are, i just cant hide anything from you right?"Chaeyoung said with smile on her face before she being hug by JIhyo.

"leader instinct, congratulation dear finally and yup you cant"Jihyo smile.

Chaeyoung smile,she happy and yeah she happy.

------

"ermm Mark can i borrow your hoodie the blue black one?"Jaebum ask when they meet at the kitchen,Jaebum came out from his room for a drink and Mark just came back.

"sure its in my bag let me take it"Mark said while rummaging his bag to find the said item but he doesnt found it.That when he remember he gave it to Chaeyounggie.

"mian Jaebum-ah i gave it to Chaeyoung"

"ahh and she must say yes right"Jaebum said nudge Mark a little.Mark look at Jaebum.

"you confess to her right?"Mark eyes went wide.

"h-how you know ?"Jaebum laugh.

"leader instinct...nah just kidding you glowing with happiness so i just guess that finally you guys are together,congratulation man"Jaebum pat Mark back before went out from the kitchen.

Mark smile,he happy and yeah he happy.

 

authornim corner!

Im sorry for some grammar or spelling wrong since this are not proof read yet.Dont forget to subscribe!