Smols Oneshot A Villian’s Love

Fandom Gaydom's Story Dump

REAL QUICK: THE FIRST THREE CHAPTERS OF THIS ONESHOT BOOK WILL BE MY MAIN SHIPS! THE REST IDK BUT YEAH.

Kim Yewon's POV (Brought to you by a tumblr post that gave me the idea to write this)

Hi! My name's Kim Yewon. I'm a freshman at school and I've got a crush on the school's most prettiest girl. Her name's Jung Eunbi. She's very popular. I'm not popular but I've got loads of friends. I'm a friendly person and for some reason that disappears whenever Eunha appears. Oh, yeah, Eunha's older then me by the way.

"Can you cut it out with the intro already?" SinB rolls her eyes

"SinB~!" I whined like a kid," You ruined my intro!"

"Honestly, who were talking to before anyway?" She scanned around the place.

"No one important. Let's just go and meet up with Yuju." SinB nodded and we headed to the canteen where Yuju had saved us a table but....she wasn't alone.

"Ah! SinB, Yewon!" She patted on the seat next to her, "Come over!"

As we headed there we I had a smile on my face and SinB just had her netural face that is until we saw the faces of the three unknown girls sitting with Yuju. Our eyes widened and we held our breath and stopped dead our tracks. We looked at each other before looking at the only empty seat next Yuju and the seat next to SinB's crush. We both ran at the seat but lucky for me I made it to the seat first and sat down on the seat with a smirk.

"I ing hate you." She grumbled angrily but only for me to hear. She looked around to see if there were another empty seat that wasn't next to her.

"Ah, Eunbi," Kim Sojung, aka the school's most wanted girl and SinB's crush, patted the seat next to her with a weird smile,"You can sit with me. I don't bite unless I'm marking what belongs to me." She gives out a pretty laugh.

SinB's face turns bright red as she sits down, trying to sit as far away as she can on the seat,"Ho-how do you know my na-name..?"

Sojung, or Sowon, leans back in her seat and turns to SinB, who backs up even more,"Why won't I know you? You're this school's ice princess who breaks hearts like twigs.Amazing, indeed. I can see why someone would fall for you." Sojung smirked

SinB turns even redder and refuses to look Sojung in the eye. I felt someone staring at me and when I faced them, it was excatly who I was afraid of it being, Eunbi. When she saw me look at her, she rested her chin in the palm of her hand and smiled at me. My heart skipped so many beats, I swear I would've died on the spot if I hadn't turned away.

"S-so.." They all turned to me,"Wh-what are you all doing here? I mean, there must be a reason yous are hanging out with...us."

Jung Yerin, the school's most popular girl, finally spoke up with a smirk, "We've actually got some news to share to you guys. Yuju and I."

Yerin moved closer to Yuju ,who was next to her, and wrapped her arm around her neck, "Maybe we should show you instead." With that she pulls Yuju in and kisses her on the lips.

We all gasp and Sojung and Eunbi burst into loud cheers as Yerin breaks the kiss. Yuju turns bright red at what just happened and buries her face into my shoulder. Yerin and Sojung laugh as I notice Eunbi staring-more like glaring- at me. I looked over at SinB and we both nodded. I grabbed Yuju's hand as both me and SinB stood up.

"We'll be right back." I gave the sweetest smile I could and pulled Yuju to somewhere the three couldn't hear us.

"Okay, what the hell happened you two for you to be dating THE Yerin. The school's most popular girl. She's even got girls chasing after her. That's how ing popular she is." SinB crosses her arm and I nod.

She sighs, "Well, actually. You know that party we got invited to by the popular kids and we actually went. I grabbed a drink, thinking it was water but it wasn't. I became really intoxiced and started to lose it. I went to the bathroom where I bumped into Yerin who helped me out and to her room since it was her house. I was so drunk, I kept telling her how pretty she was and accidently told her my feelings about her that I've had since the first time I saw her. Things happened and the next morning she told me everything and told me she's fallen for me too."

"First of all, you ACCIDENTLY told her your feelings?" I looked at her in disbelief as she nodded,"Second of all, WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU THINGS HAPPENED?"

"I'm guessing things is you." I smacked SinB's arm. 

"Ac-actually...she's things.." SinB and I both look at her with eyes wide open and our mouths hanging open.

SinB bursts into her laugh, "Wooo! Go, Yuju!"

"Look, me dating Yerin is a huge pro. Think about it, they'll be hanging out with us from now on since Yerin will want to be with me all the time. Kim Sojung, SinB's crush and Jung Eunbi, Umji's crush. This is good for all of us!" She said and we turned around to see the three looking at us and smiling, "Anyway, let's head back for now."

We headed back and sat down in our seats. The three looked at us questioningly but we remained silent. Yerin cleared .

"So, I know you guys like it quiet so we will not be bothering you after this." Our eyes widen, our plan was going to be completely ruined!

"No! I mean," SinB cleared as her face started to turn red, "I-it's fine. You guys seem like good people and after all, we don't want to keep Yuju from you, Yerin. She's our friend and we know, Yuju doesn't like choosing between her girlfriend and her friends."

"Yeah," I begin and they all turn their gaze to me,"We don't mind being friend with yous. Just give us some time and we'll be comfortable around you too."

The three look at each other and smirk and nod. 

"Great. We'll be seeing you every lunch from now on." The three stood up and Yerin turned to Yuju, "We're heading to class, alright, babe?"

Yuju blushed and nodded. Yerin smiled but it turned into a smirk when she tapped her cheek asking Yuju for a kiss. Yuju shut her eyes tightly and kissed Yerin but she moved and Yuju kissed Yerin on the lips instead. Yuju turned bright red and hit Yerin playfully who just laughed. Yerin pressed another kiss to Yuju's cheek before leaving. After the three had finally disappeared, we all melted into our chairs.

"I ing hate you, Yewon." SinB said with a deadpan face and a flat voice.

"I love you too, SinB." I said in the same way.

"I think we made a big mistake." Yuju said.

"Agreed." We said together and sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yuju~!" Yerin tackles Yuju into a hug and they both fall to the ground.

"Yerin, you have to be careful. She might be hurt." We heard a familiar voice.

"Yeah, Eunbi's right." Sojung came up behind Eunbi. I felt a hand hold mine. I turned around to see SinB holding her breath.

"." She whispered.

"Oh, hey! You two are here as well. How cute, you two are holding hands." Sojung laughs and Eunbi smiles at us from behind Sojung.

SinB hides behind me whispering "" repeatdly in my ear. 

"We..uh, actually really need to go home today, so uh , bye!" I was about to walk away with SinB when Eunbi grabbed my wrist.

"We'll come with yous."

"Double ." SinB whispered into my ear.

"Agreed."

We all started to walk together and SinB didn't let go of my hand at all. Sojung stood next to SinB and Eunbi stood next to me whilst the couple flirted in front

"So,Eunb- There has to be a better name I can call you. It feels like I'm calling that Eunbi. Don't you have a nickname or anything?" Sojung asked but SinB kept her eyes in front.

"SinB." Sojung turned to me and so did SinB, "You can call her SinB like Yuju and I do."

SinB glared at me but I just smiled innocently as Sojung says, "Oh, SinB? I like the name."

SinB's grip tightened putting me in pain. I hissed quietly but I think Eunbi heard. 

Then, the pathway started to become narrow and I felt an arm pull me back but SinB didn't let go of my hand. I turned to see Eunbi's hand wrapped around mine. My heart was beating so fast it hurt my chest. She smiles at me before letting go.

"Sorry," She gives me a closed eye smile, "I didn't want you getting in the way."

My face falls and she saw because she tried to clear herself up, "I don't mean it like that. Look."

I look forward to see SinB actually talking to Sojung and Sojung laughing at something SinB said.

"They look cute together, don't they? Do you ship them?" She turns to me.

"No," I look Eunbi dead in the eye as I pull SinB back and showed her us holding hands, "We're dating."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I fall to my bed and groan as I hear the non-stop beeping from my phone. I decide to check it.

SinBoss: Yewon! What was that! You have to answer me! I'm not mad I swear but why did you do that in front of YOURS AND MY CRUSH?

YujuInUju: I'M SO CONFUSED, HAVE YOU TWO BEEN DATING THIS WHOLE TIME BEHIND MY BACK??? I THOUGHT WE WERE ALL FRIENDS??

SinBoss: Yuju, shut the hell up.

I turn my phone off and throw it on my bed,farther away then where I laid. I shove my face into my pillow and groan loudly. Then, suddenly I heard a evil chuckle from a distance. I sat and groaned even more.

"That Eunha is so annoying!" I stood up and removed my shirt that revealed my super hero costume I made myself. (I'm leaving it up to your imagination)

Oh, yeah, I'm a super hero. I forgot to mention it but I've recently gotten these powers where I can control gravity levels. The gravity levels only work on the villains if they aren't near me because I would be affected too if they were near me. I also can sense evil do-ers from far. I put my mask and my cape on as I lock my door.

"MUM! I'M STUDYING VERY HARD AND DON'T WANT ANY DISTRACTIONS!" I shouted out to my mum so she doesn't enter my room and realize I'm gone.

"Ok, sweetie." With that I opened my window and jumped out. 

I quickly changed my gravity levels so I was floating and took me to where I heard Eunha. Eunha(a/n: you've probs figured out the ending by now xD) is a evil villain who's always annoying me and doing anything to just see my face again. I arrive in front of an abandoned cafe. I put my gravity levels back to normal as I walk towards the door. I swing the door open and just like in the movies, the place was decorated like a evil lab. It's something I've already seen a million times.

"Oh, Oumji, I didn't expect you to be here." Eunha grins evily, her mask lifts up just a little.Umji is my super hero name but Eunha decided she likes Oumji better and calls me that. It's not really that big of a deal so I just let her do it.

"You know I can sense you doing evil stuff. I really can't believe you made a machine to make you telepathically talk to me." I cross my arms as I was already not in the mood for this.

" Cool right?" I roll my eyes at her, "I didn't have your number so I made this."

"Anyway, you can't stop me from destorying the city N Seoul Tower! Specially if these non-touchable robots are in the wa- Oh yeah, you have gravity powers." I dust my hands off as I had just thrown 

"Well, you still can't stop!" She slams her fist on to a button and turns to me with her evil grin,"The place is going to explode in-"

"Yeah, yeah, just tell me how to stop it." I ask not actually caring.

"You have to kiss me on the lips to stop it!" She laughs evily but when I don't show a reaction she stops and becomes worried.

"You know, if you like me you could've just asked me out. I wouldn't have excatly said no." I melted into a smile when I saw her blush.

"Re-really?" She brightens up.

"Yeah, I can learn to love." I smile wider when I see her jump up and down in joy.

"Yes! Th-then, ca-will you be my girlfriend?" Eunha bits her lips and I nod.

"Sure but first turn the bomb off." I say and point at the timer.

"Oh yeah. It's not real. It's just a timer for you think it was real and kiss me." I laugh at her and she rubs the back of her head nervously, "A-anyway, take a seat so we can talk."

Eunha leads me to a dusty table and two chairs. I sit down and she follows but her chair breaks.

"Are you okay, Eunha?" I asked and getting out of my chair.

"Ye-yeah, fine. I just really need to get new chairs for this place." She laughs as stands up and dusts herself off.

"Well, Eunha. If we're going to date, you have to show me your true self." I smile at her silliness and sit back down.

"Oh, yeah of course. I don't know if you know me or not but here goes." She takes her mask off and my smile disappears.

"JUNG EUNBI?!" I stand up in shock and she seems a little startled but then smiles.

"Ye-yeah, so I guess you know me. That's great you must be a stu...oh my girl." She says as I take my mask off and reveal myself.

"Ki-Kim Yewon..?" I nod and she stumbles back and onto the chair I sat on but it breaks.

"A-are you okay?"I help her up.

"Yeah...I just need to get new chair for this place." She chuckles and a smile creeps onto my face.

"I-I-so....You're Oumji, huh? I don't really understand but I'm pretty sure you don't want to date me anymore, right?" She smiles weakily and my eyes widen, "You hate me afterall. I'm sorry for whatever I have done to make you hate me but I really am in love with you. You're the person I've fallen for and I'll do whatever to make you fall for me. Wait, why did you agree to go out with me? Aren't you dating SinB? Oh, I get it." She becomes silent.

"Ge-get what?" I swallow the thing blocking my throat.

She laughs sadly,"You only agreed to date me because then I would defuse the bomb and reveal myself to you so you could put me jail. Heh, smart. It worked." She puts arms out to me, "Take me to jail. You got me."

Eunha smiles sadly and closes her eyes. I bite my lip and my fist clench. I let out a sigh before cupping her cheeks and pulling her in for a kiss. I break the kiss and look at her face. Eunha's face was filled with shock. I laughed and hugged her.

"I-I do-don't understand..." Eunha whispers but wraps her arms around me too.

I pull back but my arms remained wrapped around her, "I've actually been in love Jung Eunbi ever since I first saw her. When Yuju and Yerin started to date and Sojung and Eunbi decided to hang out with our group, it was great for all of us. SinB would get to talk to Sojung and I would get to talk to...you. It's even better now since you're also in love with me."

"Aren't you dating, SinB though?" Eunha looks away, "Do really want to be with me?"

"No, I'm not dating SinB. I was really stuck up on when you pulled me back told me that I was getting in the way. I thought maybe it was a good way to get you and Sojung jealous. I, obviously, regreted it afterwards." I make her face me again.

She smiles, "Th-then, ca-can you be mine?"

I blush but nod, "Of course, I love you, Jung Eunbi."

"I love you too, Kim Yewon." Eunha says as she kisses me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back At School

"God, I'm so nervous right now." SinB rubs her hand together and blows her warm to make them warm, "Why the hell is it so fu- UGH, ISH SO COLD!"

Yuju and I laugh at sulky SinB, "SinB-yah, I'm Sojung could warm you up."

"Shut up, Yewon!" SinB turns red.

"I could, what?" Sojung then enters our convo with a smile. Eunha and Yerin stood behind her.

"Ah! Sojung! Yerin and Eunh-Eunbi too." I smile at them and they smile back before sitting down.

"Yuju~" Yerin sits next to Yuju with a smile but she isn't as clingy as usual. Yuju notices this.

"I-is there something wr-wrong?" Yuju bites her lip as Yerin looks at her questioningly.

"No? Why?"

"I-it's just that you aren't as cl-close as all the other times." Yerin looks down.

"Oh, it's because I realized you probably don't like it." Yerin chuckles softly. Yuju frowns and sits closer to Yerin, wrapping her arm around her waist and bringing her closer.

"You're my lover, why would I not like you touching me?" Yerin turns bright red at that and we all laugh at the clueless Yuju.

"Hey," Eunha shows up behind me. 

I smile and move up to make some space for her to sit, "Hello, Eunha. Sit down."

Eunha laughs before leaning down and pressing a kiss onto my lips. My eyes widen and I push her back.

I cover my mouth with my arm as I look at everyone stare at us in shock, "Wh-what are you doing?!" I whisper to her.

"Showing everyone, we're madly in love." Eunha tries to kiss me again but I push her away and crawl to SinB.

"Si-SinB! She's crazy, I swear. It's no-" 

"Wow, you guys are seriously lucky." I look at SinB's blank face that had a meaningless smile, "Why is everyone getting together with their crush whilst mine is still clueles. I wish Sojung also liked me."

My eyes widen even more as I gaze to Sojung. Sojung's face was filled with shock and joy whilst SinB still had no clue what was going on.

:"Si-SinB...You just confessed your feelings to your crush." SinB's eyes widen and she turns red before getting up running away.

"I'll go after her." Sojung runs off. I stare at Yuju and Yerin flirting and then turn to Eunha who somehow appeared behind me

"UG! You scared me!" I pressed my hand to my chest and she laughed. 

"We got another couple together. Don't tell anyone this but..." She leans in and whispers, "I ship us the most."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ayyy! A new boook!! Like I said first three chapters will be of my ships, main ship. The next will be the rest of the GFriend ships. Requests are welcomed. Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed and sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes.