Weirdo, Freak!

This Is Us

Author POV

 

At the furthest corner of the hall, there stood the lonely figure.

 Her name is Amber Josephine Liu.

The heiress of Liu Conglomerate, one of the richest in Asia.

However,

She was different from others.

She hated the crowd.

She hated the noise.

She hated her existence.

She wanted to hide, run away from this world, because she knew, she would never be accepted by others,

So she put up barriers in her world and never tried to accept others again.

 

As students flooded into the hall, a group of haughty looking boys bumped into her but instead of apologizing to her, one of them who resembled a frog prince stepped up and said arrogantly,  “ Hey klutz, apologize to us now and we might consider forgiving you HAHAHA!”

“...”

Why isn’t he saying anything…?”(They thought Amber was a guy)

How would I know? Maybe he didn’t hear Minho properly? Minho repeat it again to him!”

And so Minho repeated his words but again, yet they were met with the awkward silence again.

Just when the group was about continue their harassment, the Dean of the school spoke up and grabbed their attention.

The Dean then introduced himself and the other teachers to the new students and provided basic information about school and wished them good luck for the next three years.

 

Amber POV

 

The assembly finally ended, it was such a torture. I should probably go before the group of boys approach me again…

I took out my phone and checked my timetable, hmm…first period math class… I should go to the classroom now.

Within few minutes, I had already found my classroom while the rest of the students struggled. Well, I’ve already memorized the map of the entire school in the car, it was as easy as learning alphabets anyways.

As usual, I settled in the seat in the corner again. Well, I’m used to it, high school and middle school, what difference does it make? People would still be the same, in their world, while I would still be the same, in my own world.

 

Author POV

After a while, students started to flood into the classroom. A certain ice princess AKA Krystal Jung, also entered the class and the other students male or female, enchanted by the ice princess in the class, cheered loudly. This however, made Amber very very very very uncomfortable…

 

Amber POV

 

It was so loud, they were so loud, I hated the noise so much, the noise, all the unnecessary movements, they were overwhelming me, and it felt like my world was being invaded, it felt as if the molecules in me were vibrating like crazy, it felt as if I’m going to explode anytime, it felt as if my brain was overloaded with data.

So, I retaliated.

 

Author POV

 

Shut up!”

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at Amber in the corner of the classroom. She was covering her ears and breathing rapidly. Before anyone could react, she ran out of the classroom, leaving everyone confused.

 

After the class, people tried to approach her and asked her what happened but the only answer she gave was silence, and so, they didn’t ask anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

As days passed, Amber’s outbursts were common in class and because of this, students started to label her as the “Weirdo”, “Freak” and “Retard”, treating her as an outcast in school, without even making any effort know more about her. These mean es TT

On the other hand, Krystal had become the popular ice princess in school, capturing the hearts of both male and female. Although many people confessed their love to her every day, all of them were rejected. She also seldom approached anyone except for her BFFs and this made her even more highly sought after. After all, who wouldn’t want to be the one to finally melt the ice princess?

They were both so different, yet so similar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading this fanfic, I know the first few chapters are a bit boring because I don’t really want to rush things. Please keep supporting this fanfic and leave some comments if you want hehe. I will try my best to improve my writing as I know it is lacking quite a lot. Next chapter kryber will officially meet so stay tuned! Blue fonts are used when they are talking btw. ^^