School

This Is Us

Author POV

A new year had officially started, which also represented the start of school for the students in SM High. SM High was a prestigious and exclusive private high school for the wealthy and influential, ranging from the kids of Presidents and CEOs to the kids of famous and popular artistes.

On the first day of school, luxurious cars could be seen lining up at the school gate as the students alight from their cars.

As the spoiled kids flaunt their wealth to each other and show off their so-expensive cars, one particular car caught their attention. They were all looking at a particular white Ferrari…no, not really the car itself but the goddess in the car. They were all so captivated by the goddess in the car who seemed to be surrounded by an icy aura, just like a goddess descended from heavens itself. It was a sight to behold. They watched in awe as the ice princess stepped out of her car and walked into the school so gracefully.

 

 

Meanwhile, a black BMW pulled over at the side gate of the school and a lonely figure stepped out of the car. The figure quietly makes its way to the hall, not wanting to attract any attention at all.

 

 

 

At the hall, no one dared to go near the ice princess as the students who previously went up to her and asked for her number were ignored and rejected. Well duh~ she’s not the ice princess for nothing~ Beside her was her group of BFFs, which consisted of Luna, the bubbly girl, Victoria, the “queen” and Sullli, the adorable baby giant. Squad goals yo~

And lastly, her name is Krystal Jung Soo Jung, the goddess from heaven.