The Show

Just You

-Marks POV-

Confetti everywhere, the crowd booming! It was one of the night that was really special. At least that's what we saw on the TV screen while me and the rest of the group were waiting to continue our schedules once we found Jinyoung after he would finish MC-ing Inkigayo with Jisoo and Doyoung. We were just waiting for him on the couch like we usually did since he started MC-ing because he was the only person missing from our group...well him and Jackson but he was away with his own busy schedule promoting his solo album and stuff. I wish he was here though, it’s not like I want to be with my bestfriend 24/7 but I'm still not used to being separated from my bro for so long.

We were still waiting for Jinyoung to finish. He already closed the show but out of respect for the artist who won he stayed while their song played one last time. Especially since this time BlackPink won for their song so he had to be there to support his fellow MC. I was on the couch messing around and playing a random dance game with Bam Bam. 

Other than Jackson, Bam Bam was the only one who could really keep up with my energy. I don't show it much on camera but I'm actually pretty energetic, especially if I’m with people I'm comfortable with.

We started dancing to BlackPink's song because it was so catchy. Plus Bam Bam could never resist doing the rap lines his childhood friend did.

When everything ended we started to head for the parking lot. The show lasted longer than expected so we were rushing while greeting some idol friends along the way, I got so distracted waving to some friends. I didn't really pay attention to what was in front in me until I slammed into someone. I felt horrible as soon as I heard gasp from the person who almost fell. My fast reflexes allowed me to grab the person by the wrist before they could fall.

“Oh my gosh” I said as I let go. “I’m so sorry I should have paid more attention”. I bowed as I said sorry and looked up only to look away as I blushed when I realized who the person was.

“Um...” She said in a slight haze as she was roughly bumped into. “Don’t worry about it, I’m fine. Thanks for catching my fall”. 

“I...I really am sorry, I bumped into you a bit harshly and your wrist, oh my gosh I’m sorry if catching you like that will leave a mark.” I said while bowing at a 90 degree angle to show how sorry I was. She looked so delicate. I felt awful.

“No really don't worry about me Mark sunbaenim I’m ok. My wrist is fine too. It was just a bump it happens to me all the time.”  'Why did I say that' Rose thought

“If you’re really ok then I’m glad and again I’m sorry. This isn't really the best way to make a first impression. Also I know you're more comfortable speaking english so it’s fine with me if you speak english instead. Also you don't have to use honorifics just call me Mark.” 'Why am I talking so much' Mark thought

“Well since we bumped into each other I might as well introduce myself. I’m Rosé from Black Pink it's nice to meet you.” She said as she extended her hand.

Wow. I haven't seen a girl in Korea extend her hand for a handshake. I see that the rumours are true. She really does seem like a foreigner who just came to Korea despite the years she has been here. It didn't bother me though, in fact I liked it. Handshakes make me feel weirdly more at home. 

I shook her hand. “I'm glad we finally meet, I guess you have heard about me since you know my name. And I hope you know that I just don't randomly bump into people and that I will always feel sorry because I bumped into you so hard so...I’m sorry”

Is she going to think I’m a player because maybe what I said shows interest. Wait. What? Why am I thinking about this. I barely know her and I'm overthinking things.

I could tell I thought a little too much about the situation since there was a slight silence and she giggled when I looked back at her when I was unknowingly staring at the floor.

“Of course I know you, Got7 is one of the biggest groups right now and JYP sunbaenim visits sajangnim quite a few times.” 

She heard what I assumed was one of her managers calling her while getting into a van with the other members of her group. 

“Well, I have to go but I hope we can talk more on another occasion and not by accident” She let go of the handshake which I hadn't even noticed still took place. No wonder I felt nervous. “It was a pleasure meeting you, I hope we can get to know each other more some other time.” she said in english

Wow her accent

“No prob, I should get going too. Take care” I said as we waved goodbye. 

When she got into the van I exhaled the air that I didn't notice I was holding. “She beauti--”

“Hyung!” yelled Bam Bam. “Come on we have to go”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________

Hi everyone! I'm back with new stories!

This MarkBam fic is the first one I ever published so now I'm editing and posting it here ^-^

Still working on other stories so watch out for those~

Feel free to tell me what you think about the story

Like always..until next chapter 🖖