Not His Fault

Hearts Don't Forget
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Jaemin decided to attend his afternoon class but he still have some time before the start of his first period in the afternoon. He went to the clinic to have himself check because he's feeling uncomfortable since morning.

" 37.5°. Your temperature is normal. As for your headache, might be because ou stayed under the sun for too long. " the Nurse explained. " You may go to your class now. " 

" Wouldn't you let me rest here for a while, Nurse Lee? " Jaemin does a lowkey aegyo to lure his nurse and let him stay at the clinic. 

" No. You don't have fever or any injuries. " 

" Then, I'll injure myself. " Jaemin stood up but Taeyong pulled him in bed again. 

" You idiot! Fine, you can stay. But only for an hour. " Taeyong closed the curtain to let him have some privacy. 

" Nurse Lee is so easy. " Jaemin laughed proudly. He closed his eyes and immediately falls asleep. 

On the other side, Jeno was in the dance class. Since he is the assigned President of the said class, he is obliged to handle the class when the teacher is not around and since Mr. Chittaphon is not around to day, he is checking the attendance. 

" Calling your name one by one will take too much time so just tell me who isn't here. " 

" Mr. President! Jaemin isn't here. " one of his classmates announced. 

He isn't here? Jeno thought. 

" He skipped class? " Jeno whispered to himself. " Ah! He's avoiding me because he is now my slave. Right. " 

" Find Jaemin. Now. " Jeno ordered the guy in front, Jisung, student from a lower grade level who immediately ran to find Jaemin. " While he is finding Jaemin, start practicing now. At the count of 3, be on your place. 1! 2! 3! " 

30 minutes had passed before Jisung returned to the Dance Room.

" What took you so long? " 

" H-h-he is in the clinic and the Nur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter