Sealed with a Kiss

Hearts Don't Forget
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaemin was just an average citizen. He's living with ordinary people outside the palace. But everything changes when he was chosen to be the Prince's Eunuch. 

He was so afraid as rumors are saying how bad the Prince was and the reason why they are always looking for his Eunuch was because he's killing them. But Jaemin is smart enough to somehow ignore the rumors. 

When he first entered the palace, he was so amazed at how big it was and how elegant it is. Indeed, it is only for rich. 

And when he stepped inside the Prince's room his heart wouldn't stop racing. It's beating so fast. Faster than any horse at the kingdom. 

" Good Morning, Your Highness. I am Na Jaemin. Your personal Eunuch. "

" Have you heard about the rumor? " the Prince asked in serious tone which made Jaemin nervouse. 

" W-what rumor? " 

" Oh, you don't know?! " Jeno went closer to Jaemin and asked him to sit infront. " Listen, okay. According to their story, the reason why no Eunuch had ever stayed here for so long is that I'm killing them. " 

Jaemin can't decide wether to frown or laugh. So he did both. 

" What's funny? " Jeno asked. 

" It's nothing, Your Highness. " 

" Are you crazy? You're laughing for nothing. Tsk. " 

That was their first meeting at the palace. After that day, Jaemin felt a lot more comfortable with the Prince. He isn't that scary at all. 

" Did you know? " 

" What? " 

" You're the only Eunuch that lasted for me this long. " 

" Yeah, you're lucky I have patience. "

" What? Aren't you supposed to be lucky since you're serving for me? " 

" Heol. " 

" Anyway, have you heared about the rumor? " 

" What rumor? Why do you know all these rumors? " 

" Because I'm smart. " Jeno winked at Jaemin who just looked away. " The new rumor is all about me! It says that I'm in love with ny personal Eunuch! " 

" What?! Why didn't I know that?! I am involved in that rumor. " 

" It's okay. I answered that rumor. Just that. " 

" What did you say? " 

" I told them it's true. That's I'm realky inlove with my personal Eunuch. " 

The atmosphere felt awkward and silence arouse. The only thing you can hear is their heart beating in sync. 

That thing wasn't reay a rumor. Jeno invented that to indirectly tell Jaemin his feelings for him. Sadly, the younger was too slow so he mad another plan. An official one. 

" Jaemin! " Jeno called out his clueless Eunuch. 

" What?! " 

" We're going somewhere. " Jeno announced and pull Jaemin. 

He brought Jaemin at the back of the palace where the Lake of Promises is located. 

" Why are we here, Your Highness? Someone might see us a-and ... " 

" Hush. No one woul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter