the plan and the night

『 prom night 』
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

today is february 7th and there are exactly a week left before our prom night which is on 14th. i haven't asked someone to be my date on that night but there's someone i wanted to go with that night, it's jiwoo. 

i planned with my friends to asked her to be my date when we came back after weekends. 

right now, i'm trying to came up with plans on how should i ask her i mean what will i do, will i surprise her? give her flowers make her walk in a way with full of her favorite flowers or shall i treat her a lunch? 

while thinking hard my phone suddenly rang. 

matthew no swag calling... 

i answered it, it's matthew one of my friends.

"hey taehyung-ie, have you come up with something yet?"

"chill, alright? i'm doing some searching. how about you? wait what's happening there? it's too loud."

"all of them are here in my house except you, even our houseboy jae are here were trying to come up---ya matthew-ya is it taehyung? yeah. tell him to come here now!!! you heared that?" 

"alright, will be in there in 30 minutes." 

i just shake my head and hang up the phone. 

i'm sure it's a hell in matthew's house now. 

i change my clothes and brought my laptop with me. 

after exactly 30 minutes i knock on matthew's door. 

"eyy what's up!" he opened the door and greeted me. 

we made our fist meet and entered the house. 

my thoughts are right! i witness youngji running while holding jae's book and there's jae who were chasing her. they're running around the house. 

in the other corner, sinb and yerin were busy and being loud with video game. yerin won the game and sinb throw a pillow on her face and ofcourse yerin won't let her to do that to her so she did the same thing to sinb and they start fighting. 

while, chaekyung is busy with her phone. 

i just let a sigh and help matthew cleaning with the food that was on the floor. 

we finished cleaning and just then, they realize that i'm there already. youngji and jae stops running, yerin and sinb stops fighting and chaekyung put his phone aside. 

after a few minutes, we are all gathering in living room with a small table on our center. 

i put my laptop and showed them what i have researched. 

· just a simple proposal, i'll casually ask her to be my prom date and finished. 

· will seek help with her friends to ask her 

· treat her lunch and ask her while feeding her with her favorite food 

· ask her in public 

· prank her and suddenly i will came out from nowhere and ask her 

"the last one seems

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter