-NOT AN UPDATE-

That Day in Spring

 

Hi guys!

 

First off, I'd like to express my immense gratitude to everyone who took time to read this story and especially to those who subscribed and even left comments. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart! I'm so sorry if I left you hanging for a couple of weeks since I had to take a short hiatus from writing due to the demands of my work. I've hit the forty-mark in the chapters--I initially planned to end it with thirty, but it felt like the characters still had so much potential and room to grow that I had to keep writing. Besides, I wouldn't do the story any justice if I just ended it for the sake of, well, ending it. And so my dear readers, I plan to stretch it out to about ten to fifteen--twenty??--chapters more before we reach the end of the road, so to speak. A bit of a heads up though, it's not all going to be unicorns and rainbows in the coming chapters, just like in real life, so better get your hearts ready! (Sorry if it sounds too daunting LOL i promise it's gonna be worth it af)

 

Don't you guys miss our OTP feeding program?? Coz I freakin' do. I hope our smol bean is doing great in the military. At least I have DaraTV and MOTTE moments to help endure this drought. I'm also fangirling over iKON, if anyone wants to know. Any iKONICs here? kekeke you guys should check 'em. They're really good. 

 

Anyway, I hope you guys continue to support DARAGON!

 

Lots of love, 

 

Madhatter