Chapter 6 : GOD BLESS ME

ACID ft. ALKALINE [HIATUS]

Taeyeon end his schedule with 7 hours surgery, he went out from the operation room while stretching his body. He got a very tired eyes and body. As he stretched his body, Taeyeon saw his friends talking and laughing with each other. Taeyeon knows that they were catching up as it’s been a long time since they gather together. He tried to surprise Sunny, who was her back is facing to Taeyeon right now.

“Taeng. Stop it. I know it’s you.” Before Taeyeon had surprised her, Sunny had already known his presence

Taeyeon sigh. “Yah Sooyoung-ah! Why did you tell her? Duh!”

“What? I didn’t tell her though! Yah, don’t you know she has sixth sense? She is weird.” Sooyoung said as she frowned

“YAH!” Sunny hit Sooyoung’s tall shoulder with her file. Sooyoung flinch upon the pain for being hit by Sunny.

While that, Taeyeon check his phone to see whether there’s messages or calls as he was in operation room in the last 7 hours. And he surprise to see a message also 2 missed calls from Tiffany.

 

From : Witch

I didn’t find anything in your fridge. Don’t you even have anything? Seriously? Ugh!

 

Taeyeon suddenly remember that he only bought ingredients to make the abalone porridge yesterday but didn’t buy other groceries. He should have known that he is living with someone that only knows how to be bossy and be dominant. He feels annoyed but feels sorry at the same time.

“Did she get something to eat at home?” Taeyeon thought to himself.

Sooyoung saw Taeyeon who seemed to think something. “Taeng, why are so quiet? Thinking something?”

“Huh? Ah, I was listing my groceries. I need to buy it later.” Taeyeon covers and quickly put his phone in the pocket to prevent Sooyoung from seeing the message as he was standing in front of him now.

Taeyeon excuse himself to go home with the excuse he wants to buy groceries and he’s tired. While he on his way to go home, Taeyeon send a message to Tiffany.

To : Witch

Get ready, I’m on my way home. We’re going to grocery shopping.

TIFFANY ON THE OTHER SIDE

Tiffany just awake when she hear vibrate next to her. She groans because of annoyance. She wonder who the heck disturbing her in the early morning. She fell asleep on the sofa after saw someone suspicious since last night. She was scared and try to reach Taeyeon last night but since Taeyeon was gone for surgery, she didn’t get to reach him and finally fell asleep over there while waiting for his replies. Tiffany reach her cell phone and read the message from Taeyeon. She groans once again and dial Taeyeon’s number straight away.

It takes few rings for Taeyeon to answer her calls as he was driving and need to connect the call to his car. As soon as Taeyeon answer her, Tiffany bomb him with questions.

“Yah, what do you think you were doing?”

Taeyeon answer her back. “What? Have you read my message?”

“Yes I did, that’s what I’m asking you right now. What do you think you were doing?”

“What did I do? I just asked you to go to grocery shopping. So?”

Tiffany groans as Taeyeon still didn’t understand her meaning. “Ugh I wonder why are you so slow? I can’t go out because there’s someone here!”

Taeyeon who was driving on the other side stop his car at the side of road. Feeling worry out of sudden. “What? Who?” Taeyeon already that it may be the same press again.

Tiffany take a peek at the main window. That man still there. Now, she didn’t know whether it was the press or the man who has being messaging her these few days. “I don’t know. He has been standing at the gate and staring at this house.”

Taeyeon’s mind works quickly and manage to plan something for Tiffany. “Stay in the house and lock the door. Put down the blind so that he can’t see you. Wait for me, I’ll be there in 15 minutes or roughly 10 minutes.”

With that, Taeyeon drive back to his home. His car meter didn’t less than 100 km/h. He tries to takes any fast way to his home. Speed limit meter captured his speed while his car swiftly going through the highway. He manage to arrive within 15 minutes and check around. Taeyeon saw a suspicious man right after he park his car. He purposely parks his car at the ground floor to make it easy for him to check for the guy.

Taeyeon didn’t do anything to the guy and just observe his movements. He didn’t sense that the guy will harm Tiffany but Taeyeon still take a safety precaution by planning something to bring Tiffany out from the residential area.

--

AT THE HOUSE

Taeyeon unlock the door by put in the passwords but as soon as he going into the house, Tiffany screaming. He rush to look for her and few minutes after that, Tiffany have to be found hiding in the closet as Taeyeon can hear her breathing.

Tiffany screams once again when the closet door was opened. Taeyeon quickly calm her down. “Hey hey it’s me. You’re fine now. I’m here.” He said while comforting her.

Tiffany can’t help it but automatically hug Taeyeon. She was so scared. Taeyeon who was surprised with her sudden action just stay still, let her hug him. He also did pat her head and her back to ease her. Even Taeyeon feel something fishy, but he just let the feeling go for now.

Few minutes in that position, Tiffany finally back into normal state. She realise that she was in Taeyeon arms and let herself go. “I’m s-sorry.”

He let out a warm smile. “It’s okay. Get yourself ready. We’re still going out.”

“What? Can’t you just go by yourself?”

“I can go, but I’ll just buy what I want eat and most important you’ll be alone again and be prepared to feel scared again. Ha ha ha!” Taeyeon reply her with his devil laugh.

“Yah! You’re so annoying!” Tiffany groans with annoyance.

Taeyeon turn to her and answer her calmly. “No I’m not but you are.” He then walk to his room freely while smiling widely.

“You are!” Tiffany continue to argue with him.

Taeyeon laugh upon his endless argument with Tiffany. “Hahaha whatever I’ve given you choices. So…Choose wisely okay? I’ll go in 15 minutes!” He said take off his shirts. Ready to change into more casual outfits.

--

Taeyeon went out from his room, ready to go to the supermarket and didn’t surprise to see Tiffany who already wait for him at the living room. She still with her annoying looks to Taeyeon.

“You said you’ll go in 15 minutes!” Tiffany rephrase what Taeyeon said earlier.

He has taken more than half an hour to get ready while Tiffany try to get ready as fast as she can so she can join Taeyeon for grocery shopping but that guy only want to made fun of her. Taeyeon knows that she’ll come along as she’ll not want to be alone after what has she saw.

“Hahaha it’s ‘my’ 15 minutes. Come, let’s go!” Taeyeon grab her hands and drag her out from the house.

--

Tiffany feel weird as Taeyeon didn’t use his usual car. “Why don’t you use the usual one?”

Taeyeon hear her question as he was correct his seats according to his preference. “Just for extra security. Plus, this car more tinted than the usual one.”

This time, Tiffany just nod and didn’t argue anymore. She looks around to see whether the suspicious guy manage to get into the area. While she was looking around, Taeyeon saw she barely wear her seatbelt. So, he lean in to pull the seatbelt and plug in for her.

Tiffany surprised and freeze her body with Taeyeon’s sudden action. Even though it was in a split second, but she still can feel his breath behind her ears. “W-what are you doing?”

“Huh? Nothing. Just plug in the seatbelt for you.” He said while their car now manage to get out from the parking lot.

“I-I can do it by myself! You’re just taking advantages towards me don’t you?” Tiffany ask him.

Taeyeon laugh when he hear her question. “What advantage? You’re my wife. I don’t think it was wrong. Right?”

She knew he was right and choose to turn her face to the window until they reach the supermarket.

--

AT THE SUPERMARKET

Taeyeon pull the cart while look around on thing he want to buy. They went to the vegetables section first. There were a lot of fresh vegies over there. Taeyeon grab some cabbage, carrot, spinach, cauliflower and broccoli. While Tiffany seems uninterested with it.

“Is there any vegie you want?”

She shakes her head.

Taeyeon didn’t bother to ask more so he push the cart to the meat section. As soon as they reach the section, Taeyeon realise that Tiffany already gone from the cart. She is now seeing various types of meat placed behind the glass guard. There are sirloin, flank, rib, brisket, shank and many more. Her eyes look shimmering when looking at the different types of meat.

Taeyeon patted his forehead with a smile when he saw her behaviour. Why doesn’t he realise this sooner? Of course she loves meat. Well, who doesn’t love meat? Unless she/he is a vegetarian. Taeyeon then put the cart aside and walk towards her.

“Want some?” He offer her.

Tiffany turn around to him. Before she responds, she thinks this is just his trick to again. “It’s okay, I’ll get it if I want it later.”

He smiled at her stubbornness. Taeyeon made an offer again. “Oh come Fany, I want to buy for you. Well, if you want it.”

“Why so suddenly? There must be something you want isn’t?” she guess.

He thought for a moment. “Um how about tonight…-”

Taeyeon didn’t get to finish his word as Tiffany cut him off. “Don’t say it!”

“Hahaha! I was only joking. Don’t worry, I will not do anything to you. I just want to buy it as a sign of apologies for making you wait for me earlier.” Taeyeon explain.

“Seriously?” Tiffany try to get the conviction from him once again.

Taeyeon nods. “Take any meat, I’ll buy.”

With that, Tiffany pick tenderloin and rib as her choice. She finished it with a smile on her face. He don’t know why, but his heart feel ease to see her smile widely.

Both of them then continue to buy some more things. While Tiffany choose something for herself, Taeyeon wandering around the supermarket and stop when he see someone familiar. He quickly turn around but it’s too late. She saw him.

“Oppa! Taeng oppa!” A cheerful girl call him out.

Taeyeon turn his back again and smile bitterly. “Haha Yoona-yah. Good to see you here!”

“You’re buying groceries with Aunty Hana?”

“Huh? Ah no, I was by mys-self. Hee.” Taeyeon look around to make sure Tiffany is not coming towards them.

Yoona noticed that he behaved weirdly. “What are you looking for oppa? Expecting someone? You look anxious somehow.”

Taeyeon look at Yoona. “No, nothing. I’m just thinking what else I’ve to buy.” He smiles to cover his anxiety.

While on the other side, Tiffany look around for Taeyeon after he is nowhere to be found. Only the cart left. She push the cart around until she saw Taeyeon, who was talking with a girl. Tiffany can’t help but to feel angry towards him.

“Taeyeon!” She call his name.

Taeyeon who was still with Yoona stop talking after heard his name being called. Same goes to Yoona. Both of them were looking for the direction where the name was called. Taeyeon found Tiffany stand there while crushing her waist with the cart that full with groceries in front of him. She her eyes straight to Taeyeon and Yoona.

He whispered to Tiffany, ask her to leave from there immediately. Luckily Tiffany understand his mute language. But she still want to as a revenge for what he did earlier. Tiffany purposely push the cart towards Taeyeon and Yoona. Taeyeon afraid that what Tiffany going to do. Looking at her pushing the cart in front of them without stopping made he feel relieve.

Yoona take a look at Tiffany who was just passing by them just now. “Didn’t she call you just now oppa?”

Taeyeon surprised hearing Yoona’s question. Did they being obvious just now? “Huh? Nah, not me. Maybe she’s calling someone else.”

“But she look at you oppa.” Yoona still remember that Tiffany look right to Taeyeon when she call out his name. Like she know him.

“That's impossible. I don’t know her. I can’t possibly be the only one named Taeyeon here. right? Come, let’s go this way.” Taeyeon tries as best as he can to distract Yoona and brought her away from that place.

--

Tiffany still remember that girl’s face. She wonder who is she. Tiffany also wondering why she have to be mad out of sudden at him? All he did was talking and they don’t even seems like lover or something. Maybe they were just colleagues. Tries to let it go, Tiffany then went to buy some more things at the other section.

While she was walking, Tiffany saw the same guy who was at her house earlier. She become panic. Tiffany don’t know what she have to do. She tries to keep calm. Tiffany knows that she’s at public place so she won’t get attacked or any bad things. Pushing the cart away from the suspicious guy, Tiffany slowly take out her phone. She send a message to Taeyeon.

 

To : Taeyeon

Taeoen that mans ib here. Im scarerd

[Taeyeon that man is here. I’m scared]

 

MEANWHILE AT THE COUNTER

“Thanks oppa for helping me.” Yoona smile while getting changes from the cashier.

“Nah It’s nothing Yoona-yah. I just can help you till here. I still need to finish my shopping though. Hahaha.” He explain while putting all the shopping bags into the cart.

Before walk away, Yoona tell Taeyeon something. “Ah oppa, I forgot to tell you. Sooyoung oppa ask us to celebrate our homecoming and guess where is it?”

Taeyeon who was still blur ask her. “Huh where?”

“YOUR HOUSE!” She answer cheerfully.

Taeyeon’s eyes becomes wide when he heard that. “WHAT?! WHEN?”

“I don’t know but he said maybe tonight? Or tomorrow night? See you oppa. Bye!”

--

“Oh my God. This is a total disaster. I’m dead.” – Taeyeon

Taeyeon who were just send you Yoona at the counter feel the vibrate in his pocket. He takes his phone out and saw a message from Tiffany. Although the message was unclear, Taeyeon knows that something has happen. He quickly dial Tiffany’s number and get her location. Taeyeon run to get Tiffany who was hiding in the middle of people.

 

He grabs her hand. “Are you okay?” he ask her with a heavy breath.

Tiffany flinched and nearly push the cart towards people in front of her but managed to be stopped by Taeyeon.

“Hey, I’m here. Let’s go.” He takes her hands and bring it together while pushing the shopping cart. Tiffany didn’t object and let him lead the way.

Since she already cover herself with black shades and snapback, it easier for Taeyeon to walk with her. Now, Taeyeon is the one protecting his face by pulling his hoodie. He don’t want to have a negative thinking about the suspicious guy but he just think that the guy was a paparazzi who will not stop disturbing their life. Both of them walk while holding hands until they reach at the parking lot. Taeyeon let Tiffany going in first. Their way back home accompanied by songs from radio and silence.

--

Taeyeon is waiting at the right time to tell Tiffany about his friend plan. It’s like a ticking time bomb right now. They either come that night or maybe some other days. Well, they are unexpected.

Taeyeon see that Tiffany already calm down after she saw they suspicious guy at the supermarket earlier. So, he take this opportunity to tell her.

“Hey um… are you okay?” He ask Tiffany.

Tiffany turns to him and nods.

“I’m sorry about earlier. I didn’t expect she’s going to be there.”

Tiffany smiles bitterly. “It’s fine. She’s your girlfriend?”

“What? No no she’s not. Her name is Yoona. She’s like my sister. We were best friends along with the other 2. And, we were colleague.” He explained. Taeyeon didn’t know why did he explain all this, but he has the urge to let her know about Yoona and his best friends.

“Ohh okay.” She answer him.

Feeling hesitated at first, but Taeyeon knows he has to tell her.“Actually, I’ve something to tell you.”

“What is it?”

Taeyeon takes a deep breath. He knows that he’ll get an over reaction from her.“My friends. They say, they’re going to celebrate our other friends who was just coming back from abroad.”

“Um so?”

“They’ll come here.” Taeyeon quickly cover his ears after saying all of it.

“WHAT?!” Just what he expected, he got a nice and loud scream from Tiffany.

“Yeah I know, I also got the same reaction when I know about it.”

Tiffany sigh. Another thing happen now. “When will they come?”

“Yoona said they maybe coming tonight or maybe tomorrow night. Anytime I guess.”

“So what are we going to do?” Tiffany ask for his opinion.

Taeyeon thought on something. He overheard Tiffany’s conversation with her friends yesterday about abroad fashion show so he thought that she maybe have to go for outstation. “Don’t you have to go outstation?”

Tiffany thought for a while. “I did. I got event at Busan. But it 2 days from now.”

“Ah really? then we don’t have other choice. It’s either we reveal it, or hide somewhere in this house since we don’t know when will they come.” Taeyeon explain.

Tiffany is not agree with Taeyeon choice to reveal their marriage. She think it’s not the time yet. “No no no, we can’t reveal it yet. I’m not ready about it. I’ll just hide in my room then.”

“No you can’t. Just hide in my room. They were restricted from going into my room. So it will be safe.”

Well, that is their plan for now. What they can do now it just wait and launch the plan when Taeyeon’s friends come. If they come when Tiffany is out then it will be a big relieve for them. But if it was behind it, let’s just hope the plan is working.

But what happen earlier at the supermarket, taeyeon really thought that God Bless Him. He didnt get caught by Yoona. 

 


So what will happen when Taeyeon's friends coming over? And who is the suspicious guy? STAY TUNED! 

Pardon all the grammar and spelling mistakes. Happy Reading! 

p/s : I'll try to update regularly. at least once a week. 

love you guys xx