T-Minus 48 Hours

Pearl Aqua Dreams Writing Contest

Hello everyone! I'm still behind on NaNoWriMo, so I apologize if I'm a bit slow when responding to messages!

Anyway, there are just TWO days left until the contest deadline! As a reminder, the countdown timer is linked on the foreword, so you can use that to keep track of exactly how much time you have left! Some great news is that we finally have enough complete entries for a full podium, which is very exciting! :D If your entry is still incomplete, good luck on finishing it! If you need an extension, please contact me! And if you haven't submitted your entry yet, please do so ASAP! Time is ticking, so you don't want to miss out!

In regards to the judging process, I will start reading the completed entries on November 19. I probably won't be as fast as I usually am, since I'm prioritizing NaNoWriMo and other real-life responsibilities for the rest of November, but things should start picking up again once December arrives. Those with extensions will be read once they are completed by their extension dates. I am planning to announce the results on December 20, so please check back around then. :) I will also be writing short notes for each story to help me decide how to rank the entries and at the contest's conclusion, if you'd like to know what my thoughts are, I will gladly send you these notes. And if you'd like a full-length review sheet instead, I can write one up for you instead of the short notes. Just let me know, since it saves time for me to write a review sheet in the first place instead of expanding on my short notes later on.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact me via the comment box, my wall, or private messages. I respond to all messages within 24 hours. And if you'd also like to be a karma donator, please contact me so we can discuss the specifics. I will repay you for your generosity!

Until then, good luck on finishing your stories and to anyone who's still studying for midterms!