Food Dilemma Part 1: Moonbin's Feast

ASTRO One Shot Stories

 

ASTRO successfully wrapped up their last schedule of the day for their promotions of ‘Crazy, y, Cool’. Typically, this means that the staff and its members would have a little celebration afterwards. However, ASTRO has a follow-up album to be released in a few weeks - which unfortunately means that the members would still have to follow their diet plans.

 

Manager: That’s a wrap! 

Jinjin: Good job everyone!

Eunwoo: *sighs in relief*

Moonbin: *gulps down water*

Rocky: *wipes sweat*

Sanha: *claps by himself*

MJ: Yay! So this means we’ll get to have a little celebration, right?

 

Moonbin: *eyes widen* CELEBRATION? FOOD?

Manager: *sighs deeply* As much I want all to have a celebration, the company didn’t allow us to have one since you guys have another promotion coming up in 2 weeks.

Jinjin: I…. guess that’s ok? I mean we would all want to look handsome on stage!

MJ: you’re ugly!

Jinjin: EXCUSE ME?

Sanha: I’m so entertained by these two….

Moonbin: my… food

Eunwoo, Rocky: *comforts sad Moonbin*

Manager: Moonbin~ah… I’ll make sure to give you guys a big celebration after the next round of promotions, ok?

Moonbin: You promise?

Manager: Yes! Also, we need to get going back to your dorm… You guys should go have some rest!

ASTRO: Yes! Let’s go home

 

-They ate their dinner with the staff. After the dinner with the staff, their manager dropped them off at their dorm -

 

Manager: Have a good rest everyone! You guys did well!

ASTRO: Yes, drive safely!

 

-  Manager drives off and the members proceed to their dorm -

 

Moonbin: I’m still sad

Jinjin: Our Moonbin is sad? Why is our Moonbin sad? KIDS! Our Moonbin is sad

 

- Everyone gathers around Moonbin -

 

Sanha: What’s wrong?

Moonbin: We didn’t have a celebration today! We only had a simple dinner! We didn’t get to enjoy the fruits of our labor! Where’s our food? Where?! Where?!

MJ: Don’t be so sad! We can always *winks to Jinjin*

Jinjin: huh?

MJ: *winks again*

Jinjin: OHHHHHH! AHHHHHH! I get it, stop winking!

MJ: *gives a thumbs up*

Sanha: But, who will pay? I’m not paying!

MJ, Jinjin, Eunwoo: *looks at Rocky*

Rocky: eh? What’s happening? Why are you looking at me?

MJ, Jinjin, Eunwoo: CELEBRATION IS ON YOU!

Rocky: *gasps*

Sanha: You have to make Moonbin happy!

Moonbin: *pouts*

Rocky: Fine… fine, what do you guys want to have?

Jinjin: Don’t be shy Moonbin

Moonbin: I want a large pepperoni pizza, mozzarella sticks, and tomato mushroom pasta! *smiles widely*

MJ: Guess we’re going to throw our own little celebration tonight!

ASTRO: *laughs*

Jinjin to MJ: I hope manager-nim will not know that we're ordering food. 

MJ:

 

- Rocky proceeds to ordering the food items Moonbin wanted -

 

 

Moonbin: I can’t wait~

Jinjin: Make sure no one will blurt about this, understand?

Sanha: Yeah yeah! Ah! I’m hungry! *rubs his stomach* and I'm bored *frowns*

Moonbin: *looks down* Me too! *pouts*

Eunwoo: The food is going to be here any minute.

Jinjin: He’s right!

Sanha: Ya! Park Jinwoo!

Jinjin: WHAT DID YOU SAY!?  *tries to catch Sanha*

Sanha: *runs around* aaaah! Hyung~ I’M SORRYYYYY! AAAH!

MJ: *laughs loudly*

Rocky: *checks his phone* THE FOOD IS HERE!

 

-Moonbin rushed to the door. The delivery man almost tripped because he was shocked that someone answered right before he knocked the door.-

Moonbin: THANK YOU! *grabs the bag of food and ran* YA! ROCKY! PAY FOR THE FOOD!

Sanha: IT'S HERE! IT'S HERE!!!!


 

Moonbin sat on the floor and opened the box of pizza.

Rocky: I'm so hungry that I can eat a whole box of pizza.

Moonbin gave him a sharp look as he chew on his pepperonni pizza.

Rocky: Easy! It's just an expression.

Everyone else except Moonbin laughed. (He's too busy eating his pizza. Haha!) Eunwoo was expecting a quiet meal with the boys since everyone is too hungry. But MJ started telling about his emmabarrassing moment with Jinjin when they were trainees. Of course, everyone was loud and happy until Jinjin's phone rang.

Jinjin: Ya! YA! QUIET! IT'S MANAGER-NIM!!!

Everyone stopped making noises, except for MJ. He's still laughing at his story. Jinjin squeezed his arm.

MJ: Ok! Ok! AAH! Ouch!

Jinjin's smile faded away. He the speaker so everyone can hear what their manager is saying.

Manager: Answer me? Did you order food?!

No one answered.

Manager: Ok that's it I'm coming.

Jinjin: N-n-no! It's traffic!

The call ended. Fanmu usually approve whatever their idols want to eat. But in times like this, they're not allowed to overeat so they are the ones who makes the menu for their idols. They make sure they eat the right amount of food. But as you can see, they ordered way too much as their "midnight snack".

The boys freaked out and cleaned up everything. Rocky slipped on the tomato pasta that Eunwoo is eating, so he rushed to the bathroom and took a bath. Eunwoo was to busy finding the air freshener in the kitchen. MJ grabbed a mop and cleaned the floor. Moonbin all of the fans inside their dorm.Jinjin went out of the dorm to watch out for their manager. Sanha was brushing his teeth while opening the windows to get rid of the smell.

Eunwoo: I FOUND IT!

Eunwoo sprayed all of the spray can's content. Meanwhile, Jinjin saw their manager's car from afar and rushed inside the dorm.

Jinjin: HE'S HERE!

He was surprised how fast the boys cleaned the dining room. Moonbin returned all the fans to their original places while MJ decided to slice some fruits to make their manager think they were just eating healthy food before going to bed. Sanha is a bad liar so Jinjin said pretend that he's taking a bath.

The doorbell rang which gave them a mini heart attack. Jinjin was sweating as he opened the door for their manager. The boys greeted him as he enter the dorm.

Manager: Your dorm was never this clean before. And the smell... Your dorm smells so good!

They boys smiled and thanked thier manager.

Manager: Which makes me more suspicious...

MJ: We're just eating some fruits!

Manager: That's good! Remember that you can everything you want when everything's done. But for now, please don't overeat and avoid cold drinks, ok?

ASTRO: Yes, manager-nim!

Manager: Where's Sanha?

Rocky: He's taking a bath. He spilled ginseng tea on his shirt so...

Later on, their manager decided to go home. MJ went to the parking lot with their manager.

MJ: Good night! Please drive safely!

Manager: I will! Please rest well! Tell the rest of the boys to not stay up too late. You guys need to rest.

MJ: Yes manager-nim!

Manager: You should go inside! It's cold!

MJ said another goodbye and went inside their dorm. Little did they know that their manager confirmed that they ordered food. It turns out that he was about to buy pizza but then he heard the cashier mentioned their dorm's address to the deliveryman. He also noticed the unfinished food from the trash can outside the building.

"I already gave them enough time to finish their food. Hahaha! Who would've thought I'm a very good actor." He laughed even more as he recalled everyone's reactions. When he arrived at his house, he texted Jinjin that he knew everything but he's fine with it as long as they keep it as a secret.

Jinjin laughed when he read the last sentence.

"... next time, please do better at hiding your food. ㅋㅋㅋ"