Final

Gaho's parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was in the kitchen of my resort, Dolce Vita, trying to cook something. Gaho was next to me, keeping me company. 

He was a really good dog. He never barks, this is why I never had problems to keep him here. He was always calm and the guests didn't complain.

He would bark only when he saw his masters, in fact when I have arrived he greeted me happily while running and barking around the huge garden.

He was lying on the floor, near my feet. We have been playing together the whole afternoon, so we both were tired. He was sleepy, but was also trying to stay awake in order to eat.

"You are tired, aren't you?" I asked him, even if he couldn't answer me.

He moved his ears and he suddenly got up. He started to bark and ran toward the door.

A few seconds later I understood why. He sensed his mother was home. Taeyeon was here.

We would often joke and say Gaho was our son and we were his parents. We couldn't wait to have a family, and since we were Gaho's masters we decided to practice.

"Hi Gaho. Did you miss me?" Taeyeon asked with a cute voice, while Gaho was barking happily to her, content to receive her caresses.

"I'm pretty sure I've missed you more than him." I responded, pouting.

She giggled and went toward me. "I've missed you too, Ji." She put her arms around my neck and gave me a peck on the lips. "What are you cooking?" She asked walking toward the kitchen .

"Noodles. Wanna join me?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter