Third Stage of Pregnancy

Happy Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Winwin is starting to get jealous more.

 

Whenever he's asking his Daddy to cook for him, Taeyong always told him to study first or finish his assignments. It's not like it's a big deal (maybe it is for the Chinese boy) but after making his tasks, his Daddy will leave him out of the living room just to listen or play to his Papa's tummy. Winwin wanted to do the same thing too but he just realized that that thing inside his Papa's tummy is starting to steal everyone he loves. That's one of the reason why he despise that creature. At least a seven years old thought of that one.

 

Yuta had been advised by his Doctor to walk more often since he's already eight months pregnant. This is a good way to make it easier for him to give birth. Yuta never felt so nervous before but he knew that everything will be worth it once that he saw his baby in his arms.

 

Taeyong is also kind of busy preparing the nursery room and the baby's needs like crib and feeding bottles. 

 

Both Yuta and Taeyong had thought about giving their son a Korean name instead. Although Yuta's mom insisted that it should be in Japanese, Yuta told her that the baby will have his surname instead. Since the baby will be born in Seoul, having Japanese surname can make the baby's documents easier to fly to Japan. Taeyong didn't protests as long as he's the one who will name their baby. 

Taeyong dreamed that his son will have a 'min' in his name. He thought of some Korean name syllable and then suddenly remembered a cute kid when he was buying Yuta's clothes. 

"Jaehyun... But I like 'Min'". He told himself and frowned to think more for a better name.

"Aha! Jae...min.." Taeyong smiled and repeated the name. "Jaemin. Nakamoto Jaemin."

"Nakamoto Jaemin?" Yuta asked him and rubbed his bump. He felt the baby moved when he said the given name. "He likes it. Our Jaeminnie likes the name." 

"Or we can just shorten it into Na Jaemin when he's here in Korea." 

"We can do that. I'm using Na Yuta here in Korea too... Aww.." Yuta felt a strong kick and he's sure that the baby really likes the idea. Taeyong kneeled again to listen to their baby and kissed him after.

"Papa? Daddy?" Little Winwin called from the door and both Yuta and Taeyong turned around to face their son. 

"Yes, baby?" Yuta asked and Winwin walked closer to him. Yuta opened his arms wide to hug him while Taeyong stood there, watching the two with a smile. 

"I can't sleep." Winwin said and  hugged his Papa tighter feeling the bump on his little chest. He felt the baby moved and he flinched a little. Yuta noticed his action and smiled at him. 

"Do you want to feel your baby brother?" Yuta asked but Winwin didn't respond. Yuta placed his little hands on his bump and let him feel the baby moving inside. 

"Can you feel him? He's kicking!" Yuta said excitedly but Winwin still didn't respond to it. Both Taeyong and Yuta felt a bit worried that something is wrong with their son. 

"Winwin?" This time, Taeyong spoke up. "Are you okay, baby? Are you feeling sick?" He asked worriedly while checking his temperature with the back of his hand. He is not sick and he's certainly fine. 

There's really something wrong with Winwin. Taeyong thought and carried the 7 years old in his arms away from Yuta. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Only a few hours before giving birth, Yuta was pacing back and forth in front of Taeyong. He's now wearing his gown and waiting for the doctor's instruction. It's currently in the middle of summer and Yuta felt so uncomfortable due to the weather and additio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter