I Love You More

Love Hurts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Gosh," Jungkook sighed, undoing his tie as he dropped his weight on the bed beside Lynn. The latter welcomed him with a hug and a peck on his lips. "What's wrong jungkookie?"
"My colleges are being , work is piling up yet they keep on leaving early while making me do all the work"
"You know you don't actually have to do their work. Right?" Lynn remarked, playing with her boyfriend's hair.
Jungkook exhaled, nuzzling his nose on the girl's neck. "I know, I know. But I don't have it in me just to go and leave the work behind me."
"You're too good for this world, babe."
"I know right."
Lynn chuckled, pinching the man's cheek. "But don't worry about it too much kookie. Hmm? This is momentary. It will pass eventually. And then you'll be glad for acting as the mature one." She took his much bigger hand in hers, kissing his knuckles. "Plus, your work won't go in vain. You just don't worry, it will pay off. Just endure it for a while now. Okay babe?"
"Why do you always know what to say?" Jungkook pulled Lynn over him, as he gave her a wicked smirk, kissing the corner of . "I love you so much."
Lynn gulped slightly, the words effecting her the same way, if not worse, as the first time her boyfriend said them, two years ago. "I love you more."
Jungkook bit harshly on the girl's bottom lip, drawing a gasp from the latter. "How many times should I tell you that I love you more for you to believe it?"
"Are we really going to argue about this right now?" Lynn asked, voice low and suggestive, as she tugged at the man's tie.
Jungkook pulled away slightly, in order to slip his tie off. "I believe not." He mumbled, before pulling Lynn for a heated kiss as she worked on the buttons of his shirt.

 

 

"Lynn." The voice over the phone breathed, desperate and pleading. "Come home please. We missed you."
"I am sorry, you know I can't." Lynn replied, the answer memorized and over said by now. "I can't leave jungkook."
"Just for few days, please sweety. I am sure jungkook will do just fine without you."
Lynn sighed in exhausting, as she run a hand over her face. "Mom, he needs me. And even if he doesn't I can't leave him."
"Why? I really don't understand. When did he start coming before your own family?" Lynn's mom yelled, feeling frustrated and irritated.
"I am so sorry mom." Lynn bit her lips, in attempt not to cry. She couldn't just tell her mother that she loved jungkook too much to leave him, even for few days. Her mother wouldn't be able to understand that the mere hours Lynn spends away from jungkook kills her. "I need to hang up now mom. I love you."
The woman sighed in defeat. "I love you more."
And the echo of the familiar words terrified Lynn more than they made her at ease.

 

 

"Where were you?" Lynn asked the moment jungkook entered the house, the echo of her voice loud in the small apartment."It's 1 am."
"I w-.wnt.. dr-rinks… wi-th..bo-the bo-boys" jungkook answered with a slurred voice, tripping his way to the couch beside Lynn.
The girl frowned as soon as the reek of the alcohol hit her nose. She stood from her place, helping jungkook out of his shoes and already loose tie.
"I was mad worried. Couldn't you call?" Lynn asked, trying to mask her anger as best as she could.
"Y-you..had.. w-work." Jungkook muttered, messaging his temple and Lynn hurriedly went to bring him a glass of water.
"Drink this." She ordered, as she helped him up. The man gulped the water in one go and Lynn shook her head. "Aish, so you have been drinking since before 7pm."
Jungkook nodded guiltily and Lynn sighed, pushing him back to the couch, taking the glass from his hand and placing it on the coffee table.
"I am going to get you something comfortable to change into. And we'll see if you can walk yourself to the bedroom or if I should attempt to drag you there." Lynn stated.
"Lynn… I'm s-sorry." Jungkook whispered. "D-don't get mad."
"I am not mad baby." And she wasn't, she loved him too much to be mad at him.
"K-kiss?" Jungkook plugged his lips out and Lynn chuckled tiredly. "But you smell of beer or whatever the hell you drank."
Jungkook whimpered, pouting childishly and Lynn swore that he couldn't be 25 years old. "I am dating a baby." Lynn mumbled adoringly, smiling to herself, before leaning down to give jungkook his kiss. Pecking his nose for good measures, and also because he had an adorable nose that she loved.

 

 

"You finish at 6pm today?" Jungkook asked while Lynn fixed his tie for him. "Yeah, why?"
"Can't you leave earlier? I am finishing at 3pm today and I thought we can go out."
Lynn pursed her lips, as she moved to the mirror to fix her hair. "I don't think so, I am going to get into trouble with my boss."
"Please," jungkook circled his arms around her waist, back hugging her and resting his head on her shoulder. "I want to spend some quality time with my lovely girlfriend."
"Can't we do it some other time. Or maybe you can leave early Wednesday? I finish at noon then."
Jungkook pouted slightly. "You know I can't leave early."
"Why does that make it any different for me?"
Jungkook, for lack of reasoning pouted even more, kissing lynn's clothed shoulder.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter