01

YulTae's Story

Taeyeon who was focused hear a sad song as her eyes shed a tears suddenly being disturbed by her shikshin friends. She wipe her tears and threw a glare to her friend who was rolled her eyes.

"Yah Im Yoona! What is your problem huh?" Taeyeon irritated asked.

"You are my problem unnie. You have to stop hearing some sad song. It's annoying. Please move one." Yoona said as she rolled her eyes. 

"It's none of your business anyway. Stop disturbing me. Go away." Taeyeon take her earphones and plug on her ears.

Yoona sighed and walked away, leaving Taeyeon alone.

So, Taeyeon continued hearing again sad song as she remembers their memories. 

////////

As soon Taeyeon want to sleep, Yoona barked in her room and pulled her out the way as she took her dress on her closet and tell her to wore it. 

Taeyeon so clueless but follow what just she say. 

"Let's go Tae unnie, i know you didn't like party but please this time.. for me please?" - Yoona begged as she pulled her petite friends to her car.

"Yah Yoona, let me go. If you want to go there, go with Sunny or Tiffany but not me!" - Taeyeon whined as she pushed Yoona hand from her but didn't bugged.

"No, please unnie... for the last please? I want you to meet someone." - Yoona groaned and not get patience, she dragged Taeyeon to her passenger door and pushed her there. She ignored her friend pleaded.

As she get inside, her shoulder being punched. 

"Yah unnie, it's hurt.. why are you so violent?" - Yoona hissed as she rub her shoulder because of pain.

"It   because of you. I don't want to go there, can you understand me Yoon? I hate club! And i don't want to meet someone!" - Taeyeon pouted and folded her hand to her chest.

"I know unnie... i know.. it's because of your damn boyfriend right? Can you move on unnie? It already a year. He didn't even love you. So, please move on." - Yoona said as she stare at her friend who was stubborn like a kid.

"I can't Yoona. I can't. He's my life. I know this sound is stupid but i still love him." - Taeyeon said as her eyes shed a tears and began to cry. Yoona felt guilty and rubbed her unnie's shoulder.

"I'm sorry unnie. I just want you to have fun. Forget him and move on. I know it's hard to forget about someone who already with you almost a year but you have tried to forget him. I don't you to be sad again unnie. It's hurt me if i saw you like this. Please unnie?" - Yoona pleaded. Taeyeon sniffed and sighed. She nodded her head while wipe her tears.

"So now, we have fun tonight alright? I will help you to forget him okay?" Taeyeon nodded again and began to smiled.

'Yeah, i'll try to move on. Please, let me be happy this time' Taeyeon thought.

/////////

In the Club 

As soon they arrived, Yoona took Taeyeon's hand and pulled her to the club. 

Yoona give her ID to the security and they let her get inside.

As soon Taeyeon inside the club, the music really loud and make her close her ears. 

"Yah Im Yoona! Don't you ever left me alone here!" Taeyeon yelled because the music are really loud.

"Sure. What do you to drink unnie?" Yoona whispered to Taeyeon's ears.

"Anything." Yoona nodded her head and pulled Taeyeon to the bartender.

"Hyuna, give us 2 red whine." Yoona said through the bartender. She nodded and send wink to the petite girl beside Yoona. 

Taeyeon startled but after that she rolled her eyes.

'Flirt' Taeyeon muttured. 

"Nah, you're drink. Oh, Yoona-shii... who is she?" Hyuna asked as she give her smirked on the petite girl.

"Yah, can you stop flirting? Uh." Yoona rolled her eyes as she take the wine and give one to Taeyeon.

"What? I just want to be friend with her, can't i?"

"Nope. Go to work hyuna." 

"Fine." Hyuna huffed.

///////

"So yoona, where's your friend who you want to introduce?" Taeyeon asked. She's so curious.

"Oh, she will be here in two minutes. Don't worry. You will like her." 

"Uhh, okay. But if she late.. i'm going." 

"Fine unnie." 

Taeyeon sighed and drink her wine. 

Suddenly someone tapped Yoona's shoulder and revealed a tanned women with her business attire, a white long sleeve with her black blazer and a black pants with a heels.

"Oh, unnie. You're late." Yoona pouted as soon she turned around. Don't be wrong, they see each other as a sister, not as like a couple. 

"I'm sorry yoong. It's traffic. So, where's your friend?" Yuri asked as she began to sitting beside yoona.

"Restroom." Yoona shortly replied. Yuri nodded and order her drink to the bartender. 

///////

Taeyeon ready to get out from the Restroom suddenly her path being blocked by someone. She looked and saw it's a girl. She raised her eyebrows and want to walked away but hand held her as she being dragged to the restroom again.

"Hey, what's that?" Taeyeon asked angrily.

"Nothing. Just want to have fun." The stranger girl replied.

"If you want to have fun, not with me. Go with other women. And for your information, i'm straight. I'm going." Taeyeon coldly said as she want to walked but her body being pushed to the wall as the stranger hand beside her head.

"For your information too, this club is the lesbian club. And i don't believe you. So, can we started have fun?" 

"W-what? Lesbian club?" Taeyeon stuttered. ' you Yoona!' Taeyeon cursed when she saw the girl nodded her head.

"Off now. I have to go." As she saw the girl silently looked at her, she quickly dashed to Yoona. 

' you Yoona. I'm regret following you. .'

But suddenly she held her path, she looked and saw Yoona with other women. Seems like her friend already here. She groaned but she give a fake smiled and walked to them.

"Oh, she's here." Yoona excitedly said as she walked to Taeyeon and bring her to in front of Yuri.

Yuri turned around and frozen when she saw a beautiful women that she ever seen in her world. She have a petite body but y with her dress that she's wore, a brown hair, beautiful eyes and a pinkish lips.

Yuri gulped as she checking her out but knowing from Taeyeon and it make her uncomfortable.

"So, unnie.. she's Kwon Yuri, my boss also my friend and Yuri unnie, she's Kim Taeyeon that i want you to meet." Yoona smiled widely.

Yuri clear as she smiled sweetly to her.

"Hey, I'm Kwon Yuri. You can call me Yul or Yuri. Nice to meet you." 

"Uh, I'm Kim Taeyeon. You also can call me Tae or Taenggo. Nice to meet you too. Uh, can i borrow yoona for a minute?" Yuri nodded her head. Yoona who clueless being dragged far away from Yuri.

As soon Yoona and Taeyeon alone, Taeyeon suddenly smacked Yoona's hand hardly. 

Yoona startled as she protect herself for being smack.

"Yah unnie! Stop it.. what are you doing? It's hurt." But Taeyeon didn't listen and still smack her.

"Yah unnie!! Stop your violent.." Yoona whined. Taeyeon tired and stop herself as she glared her friend who was have a pain on her face.

"Good for yourself! I hate you Im Yoona!!" Taeyeon lastly smacked Yoona's hand and walked away, leaving Yoona with her confused face.

"Woah, what's wrong with her? My poor arms." Yoona pouted as she rub her hurt arms.

///////

Taeyeon walked away from Yoona to get inside the club for get drunk. She tell the bartender to give her a beer. 

"Woah, you are drunk. Stop drinking." Someone hand stopped her for take any drink again. She slapped the hand away and drink in one shot.

"Shut up! Left me alone." I slurred as i smacked the hand who was pulled my drink away from me.

She didn't listen and dragged me out from the club.

"Yah yah!! Left me alone!!" I slapped her hand hard but she didn't even flinched.

"Fine. I'll left you alone. Take care." After that the women walked away but it's a lie. Taeyeon sighed and walked away leaving Yoona alone in the club. 

The tanned women started to follow her. She felt scared if something happen to the petite women who was drunk.

"Stubborn kid." The tanned women frustrated as she looked the way the petite girl walking. 

Suddenly out of nowhere, come a y women as she held Taeyeon's hand.

The tanned women who was Yuri, looked closely to them and saw a women kissed Taeyeon's lips but got a  pushed away as Taeyeon wipe her lips with her back hand.

Yuri walked to them and pushed the girl away from her.

"Woah, calm down . Who are you?" A y women asked as smirked on her face.

"I'm her girlfriend and who are you to kiss her?" Yuri asked coldly.

"Oh, relax girl. I'm Sunmi. I'm sorry for kiss your girlfriend. She's so ing y and hot. You're so lucky." After that she left.

Taeyeon eyes widen in shock when Yuri tell her that she's her girlfriend. What the ! 

Taeyeon walked away leaving Yuri who was mouth hang open.

"Yah, no thank you!?" Yuri shouted but Taeyeon deaf her ears as she speed walked.

"Beautiful women but rude." Yuri rolled her eyes and make her way to the club, telling Yoona that her friend already leaving.

//////

Taeyeon already arrived at her house as she now just laying on her bed while thinking something.

Suddenly the door on her room opened and Yoona's scream can be hear from their neighbour.

"Unnie!!! Why are you leaving me!?"

Taeyeon rolled her eyes and bring her blanket to her head.

"Yah unnie!! Stop ignoring me!" Yoona whined as she pulled the blanket off from Taeyeon.

"What again Im Yoona!?" 

Yoona pouted as she get on top of Taeyeon.

"Yah im yoona!! Get off!" But Yoona didn't hear.

"Fine.. i'm sorry for leaving you." After that Yoona get off from her as she sitting beside Taeyeon.

"You evil unnie.. i know you leaving from Yuri unnie.. if she didn't tell, i don't know that you leave me." Yoona pouted. 

"I'm sorry okay?" Taeyeon apologise as she felt guilty. 

"Alright. Apologise accepted but i must sleep beside you. Like or not, i don't care." After that Yoona laying beside Taeyeon and fall asleep.

"Yah, are you sleep with your dress that your wearing from the club just now?" But Yoona sleep already. 

Taeyeon huffed and sleep after that. 

Yoona threw her arms on Taeyeon's waist and her leg on top of Taeyeon's thigh. Taeyeon didn't mind at all with the skinship she have right now.