02 - The Deal

Spies with Benefit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After 20 minutes.

 

Both of the girls collapsed on the floor, covered in sweats and unable to move even a movement.

“Gahhh…I think I can’t go on anymore!” Seoyun gasped for oxygen while lying on the floor.

“I can’t feel my limbs already. No more, no more…” she wriggled her legs and waving her right arms protesting for another round.

“Me either. I think we’ve practiced a lot today – like really really a lot!,” Eunjae sat after a few moments, tried to stand and went to turn off the stereo which still replaying the audio they were dancing since 20 minutes ago. They both agreed to wrap up their practice for that day. As they were chugging down water from their respective drinking bottles, Seoyun was firstly asking some questions regarding the dance team that Eunjae wanted to create.

“I don’t know, Yun. I just can’t manage to find any members to join the team,” she answered after gulping down all the water down . She had called Seoyun by her nickname ‘Yun’ as they’re becoming closer and comfortable with each other.

“Hey, don’t worry! I’ll try spread about this at my school too. Who knows, there might actually few fellow students that interested to join the team,” Seoyun persuaded confidently. Eunjae thanked her friend for the help she offered. As they continue having small talk about this and that, a tall figure walked past the dance room. The dance room has two-doors of large clear tempered glass as the entrance.

 

“Who’s that?” Eunjae asked with her eyes not leaving the entrance door, startled Seoyun which was chugging her water.

“Who’s who?” the latter girl asked her back after swallowing the water.

“There’s a guy just passed by the door,” Eunjae’s pointed her fingers to the entrance door.

“…and it looks like him,” Eunjae mumbled at the last part, barely audible as she made a wild guess.

“Him? IS IT SEONGWU?!” Seoyun yelled in that empty dance room before she was shushed by Eunjae.

“Pipe it down Seoyun-ah! He might still outside,”

“Then, let’s follow him!” Seoyun grabbed Eunjae’s wrist and lead their way out of the room towards the guy. Eunjae was about to protest her action was unable to do anything as she was dragged mercilessly by her.

 

***

 

After a minutes of silently following the guy’s trail, they reached a discussion room outside of the library. While in pursuit, both of them were unable to confirm which school the guy was from since he wore a black hoodie covering his head. Plus, since that day was weekend, he wasn’t wearing school uniform. The guy then entered the discussion room. Seoyun and Eunjae stopped by behind a statue before both of them approached the room.

“Wait!” Eunjae stopped Seoyun’s hand from pushing the door to the room. “I think we should stop until here,”

“Are you crazy? We’re almost there to confirm your mysterious guy!” Seoyun yapped in slow voice so that they were not caught red-handed.

 

As they were bickering about that matter, they didn’t realize that the door was a little ajar as Seoyun might have pushed it a bit. Then, they heard a familiar voice inside the room. The voice was welcoming the guy that they were probably following just now.

“That voice…Seongwu-sshi?” Eunjae muttered.

“OKAY! THIS IS THE SOLID REASON WHY WE MUST GO IN!” Seoyun pushed the door quickly and once again Eunjae was dragged along with her.

 

“Hyung! So sorry! Something came up, so I’m a bit late, mianta,” the guy spoke in deep voice with a gist of satoori yet sounded cute.

“Eyy~ don’t worry. I just reach here just now too,” Seongwu reply to the guy, welcoming him with handshake and brotherly hug.

“Eh? Isn’t that…” Seoyun was half way asking a question then Eunjae cut her.

“My guess was right!” her face brightened up as she was super excited to say the next thing. “It’s Daniel!”

As soon as she said it, the said guy removed his hood and his cap which was underneath it revealing Kang Daniel from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter