The Truth, The Story and The History

Illogical

ENJOY

.

.

.

"I told you, I can’t say it, even to Unnie . If you haven’t done ‘that’ yet," again, Krystal cocked her head.

"Yeah, then what do you mean by ‘that’ ?" Jessica looked annoyed, increasingly tightening the folds of her hands, her shoulders coming up.

"Ngg..the agreement, nyaa~."

"What agreement?" Hyoyeon who just been a listener started to pick up voice.

"Nyaa.. mm.. how to say it? It feels like I should tell everything to Unnie first, nya!" Krystal scratched her head with legs, yes, feet. And it made the big bell that hung around her neck rings.

"Me, I mean my kind fellow called as Orphne in our native world, Nymph. That's where the world of so-called prosperity happens. The grass is greenish than emerald, the water is so clear you don’t need a mirror to look, the air is so fresh makes you want to inhale it again and again until your lungs can not hold more air, the blue sky stretches out with a white cloud that always changes shape into something fun makes people want to look at it for long while lying on the grass which is still wet with the morning dew, the fruits are much tastier and refreshing than any fruit on earth. The Orphnes there are very friendly and always help each other. Every kindness is there. Lead by the most graceful (and beautiful) Goddess Nymph, it's as if she's the soothing protective tree for us. But that period was long forgotten. 50 years ago, a royal wizard who was initially very loyal to the goddess Nymph rebelled. It happened because at that moment, born a prince of the Goddess Nymph, Prince of Sathyr (He who always shine with the red light). He is predicted to be able to bring our country in an even better direction. "

"Hey, isn’t that good? Then why is there any fool who wants to conspiracy? I mean who does not want the country where they live in prosperity?" Hyoyeon cuts Krystal's sentence.

"Just a super fool, Hyo, I guess", Jessica nodded, and this time sat beside Hyoyeon to listen.

"The prince of course will be the successor of the leadership, the royal wizard who wants the power - like all the evil characters in the books - is starting to get worried. He does everything to get rid of the prince, but this betrayal is known by Goddess Nymph and the wizard was destroyed, but before he died he managed to take the prince's fire of life and seal it, which made the prince continue to be in a state of deep sleep, until now, since then, Goddess Nymph is always gloomy and always sings sad songs, her voice far more melodious than any singer in the world, but the melody is full of sadness, and Goddess Nymph commands all the royal soldiers to search all over the world, and finally the fire of life is found on earth. "

"And where exactly is the fire of life sealed ?" Jessica replied.

"Nyaa, I think Unnie already knows the answer, I will not come to serve and be Unnie’s cat if there is no purpose right? Nyaa~"

"No, I do not think she understands, just explain everything" Hyoyeon shrugged.

"Thank you, that's very helpful", Jessica scowled.

"Ngg, the fire of life is actually sealed in the body of a human child." Krystal resumed speaking after she tried to Jessica's face again, but Hyoyeon immediately kicked her.

"The fire is alive because it is the source of the power of the Prince of Sathyr. He is no different from living creature, needs food and rest, so he takes the energy of the person he lives in. The fire of life needs rest getting the person in charge takes more time to sleep, to share with the fire. "

It was then that Hyoyeon and Jessica's eyes widened, as if realized by something. They both looked at each other, and wanted to say something, but the sentence was hard to come out as if stuck in the throat.

"Unnie already understands it, right?"

"Y-you mean, I .." Jessica was still breathing, trying to catch her breath.

"Unnie's body is the place where the fire of life is sealed, nyaa" Jessica did not react at all, still too shocked to hear that. But a moment later her consciousness returned, and with difficulty she managed to get Krystal out of her face.

"Wow, so that’s why this beast always sleeps beyond the normal limits of people, and surprisingly, even though her habits are also supported by her portion of food which is also above the normal portion of a person, she still does not turn into giant beast", Hyoyeon spoke by exhaling heavily and her eyebrows raised high.

"But the fire was sealed 50 years ago right? So why is it in this sleeping beast’s body?"

"That is one of the wizard's greatness, he can seal the fire on an unborn spirit."

"What are you waiting for? She's what you need right, cat? Just bring her now to your world, no one will mind," Hyoyeon continued.

"Shut your mouth, yuri girl!"

The fire of life was sealed in two different spirit, one on Unnie, one on the other, and since the two fires supposed to be connected, it was easy for us to find the location, but the other fire has been sealed more perfect, so it’s hard to find. And, the grandchild of the wizard also reportedly already know where the second fire location is .. Maybe now she's accompanying the second person, it makes us more difficult to track her.", Krystal scratched her body again , making Jessica and Hyoyeon think to bathe her.

"The fire of life means nothing if only one returns, two fires must be put in the body of the prince at once, but if the two fires are united not in the prince's body, then it can be a source of unlimited power.”

"And I bet, that grandchild of a fool would want fire of life for her own benefit, owns the world, I think," Hyoyeon assumes that based on all the fantasy books she read.

"True, It is possible that she will resurrect the wizard, his grandfather, imagine what will happe. Both of them will be able to easily master the world of Nymph. Even the goddess herself can not match the power of the fire of life if it is combined with black magic. If you have mastered the Nymph world that stands supported by ZeaL, then mastering another world that doesn’t know ZeaL will be very easy. "

"What is ZeaL?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Maybe if on earth, it could be like a magic", answered Krystal.

"Speaking of the world, is the earth also included?" Jessica looked a little anxious.

"It is possible that the earth will be the first place to be targeted after Nymph is destroyed, considering this is where the fire of life is sealed."

"Oh good", Hyoyeon clutched her head.

"Do you know, is there something far worse?"

"Orphne who is faithful to the goddess is huge, but the rebels aren’t a few, perhaps some of them already know this news and chase the fire of life to the earth."

"And I already know, they must be after me, right?" Jessica looked more anxious.

"Worst possibility, you'll be killed" Hyoyeon smiled, showing horrible excitement.

The sentence was enough to make Jessica's face turn pale.

"That's why I'm here, nya~" Krystal waved one hand forward, very funny: 3

"I am here to protect Unnie-and the fire of life-from the Orphens, and to seek the fire of the other."

"Hey, cat, it means it's the same as a competition, right? Who's a bit faster finding the fire, then maybe he pretends to know nothing and mingle between us while targeting the sleeping beast right?"

"Unnie, by the way who's this girl? she just interfered our conversation? Only the coward who runs away isn’t it ~? " Krystal grumbled.

"Coward?" Hyoyeon growled toward Krystal.

"What did you say to this animal, Jung?" Hyoyeon slammed her hand roughly toward Jessica.

"Hey, she's just a cat, right? I'm sure you're not that stupid to believe what she said. Forget this part, "Jessica whispered into Hyoyeon's ear, covering her face with her hands. Hyoyeon nodded.

"Ah, I forget to introduce myself, my name is Jessica Jung, then the person who likes to be angry in not clearly way and yuri is Kim Hyoyeon", when the sentence yuri out, Hyoyeon looks a little disturbed.

"Okay, that's enough, now what kind of agreement do you mean, cat?" Hyoyeon waved her left and right hand.

"Actually the agreement is also not quite right, maybe more suitable to ask permission. After this, there’s must be a lot of undesirable things happening around Unnie, I, as a messenger of Goddess Nymph should ask permission on Unnie to protect the fire of life there " Krystal pointed to Jessica's chest, probably meaning the fire in her body.

"However Goddess Nymph feels very guilty about this incident-even though of course she has never made a mistake-and is uncomfortable with the person who has the fire sealed, so she allows me to give a little ZeaL to the person with the fire of life to protect them from the Orphne attack etc. Oh yes, this ZeaL sharing agreement will not work without the direct permission of Goddess Nymph, so it's not just that Orphne can divide his ZeaL with anyone, unless the wizard himself. His ZeaL is much different from ZeaL belonging to the pure Goddess Nymph. His ZeaL have a very dark aura, giving his own power for him to share with anyone. I think he can give his black ZeaL to the rebelled Orphnes, enabling them to make illegal deals with the earth's people. "

"Do we have to make some kind of circles and write strange words ..."

"That's a magic diagram", Hyoyeon interrupts.

"Yes I know!" Jessica scowled.

"Make, well, diagrams, and chant spells that we do not know what it means? Then, it takes a few drops of blood to make this ritual perfect?"

 "Unnie! It's so ancient! That treaty is so unneeded in the Nymph world."

 "O-oh, then how?" Jessica's face looked slightly flushed with embarrassment.

"Simply connect our little finger and promise on what we like the most," Krystal replied.

"Hey, wait! It's like a kid's game! What kind of deal is that? I prefer to do a deal using a magic diagram rather than such vague agreement", again Hyoyeon interrupts.

"Oh shut up yuricon! Moreover you're not the one who has to make a deal, so let me choose to do something easier than making a diagram-or whatever-its name!" Jessica rolled her eyes.

"Well whatever," Hyoyeon raised her hand.

"Perhaps it does look simple, but that's how we are. ZeaL is the third most important thing (after Goddess Nymph and the Sathyr Prince) is done as simply and efficiently as possible, but the effect is enormous. " Krystal scratched her body several times. And this time Hyoyeon's face looks red.

"Nyah, give Unnie’s hand", then they hooked their pinkies.

"I start first, then after that is Unnie. Remember, promise for the most Unnie’s thing to love," Jessica nodded slowly but steadily.

"I promise ..." Krystal clasped a hand across her chest and closed her eyes. Jessica did the same. It was where Jessica and Krystal were, radiating a yellowish white light from the floor. Hyoyeon was a little startled, but did not intend to retreat, as if her legs had been nailed. If it can be added, the light is very dazzling, but also soft and warm. Maybe Hyoyeon really wanted to feel the light's comfort and did not want to get out of the way.

"For the sake of Goddess Nymph and the prince of the Sathyr that I always protect with all my heart, I will divide the pure and holy ZeaL Nymph with those whose fingers intertwine with me."

Yes .. yes .. Just replace the phrase 'for the sake of Goddess Nymph and Prince of Sathyr' with 'good food around the world and a good sleep time' right? Jessica thought. And this is it. Jessica began to utter the sentence.

"I ..."

PRANG!

Suddenly the window of Hyoyeon's room broke! No objects were visibly thrown, maybe the glass was broken by a super-strong air shot by someone who knows whom. There is a reason to say this, because through the glass that is now perforated, it blows very strong air.

Luckily Hyoyeon was not standing by the window, so she could avoid the flying glass. But not with someone. Jessica and Krystal stood right in front of the window. Krystal, obviously can avoid relying on her reflexes as a cat. But Jessica, she became the perfect target for the attacker and immediately fell. The wind that is being shot with great strength, the effect is the same as a gun containing rubber bullets. Especially if shot right in the head, it will make your opponent fainted. Jessica was lying helpless. Her forehead was bleeding, not because of the wind, but because of the piece of glass that was flying toward her.

"Now, what can we do, cat?" Hyoyeon covered her face with her arm, holding back the still-strong wind slapping her face.

"I don’t know!" Krystal looks tense. She ran to the window, figuring out who was out there. And she was quite surprised to find out what had happened.

"I didn’t think it would be this soon. That Orphne already know the existence of Unnie", she pointed to an object that flying in the air. A species of eagle Orphne. Looks like the wind shot came from his very strong wingspan.

"! If the agreement is not finished, my strength will not be able to get out completely", Krystal clenched her hands, annoyed.

"Why?" Hyoyeon still covers her face.

"The power of ZeaL will increase if it has been done by two parties, because I have already uttered the covenant sentence, it means that half ZeaL of mine is already in Unnie, it does not mean that my strength will decrease, because if after ZeaL is accepted Unnie, it's getting bigger because it's affected by the fire of life, but since Unnie has not spoken her promise, that power will not come out, and I really lose half my ZeaL. "

"Do it with me!"

"What? The permission of Goddess Nymph is to divide my ZeaL with Unnie! I don’t think it will be successful and permitted if done with others!"

"Oh come on, like we have a time to think about it? If you really glorify Goddess Nymph and even swear by her, be sure your goddess is watching this from there and give a dispensation. Even though fire of life does not exist to me, at least your ZeaL –our ZeaL-  can add up a little bit. Or do you have other ideas? and if we have not done anything, Jessica will get hurt. You don’ twant your dear Unnie and the fire of life being hurt, right?. "

Ught, Krystal is really panic.

"Give me your little finger ~!" Krystal rushed.

"I promise to Goddess Nymph and the prince of Sathyr that I always protect with all my heart, I will divide ZeaL Nymph pure and holy with people whose fingers interlock with me."

And Hyoyeon did the same.

"I promise for the best chocolate and cool dancing in the whole world, I will share the pure and holy ZeaL Nymph with the person whose finger is linked with me."

When it was done, the light came up again, this time much brighter. Krystal felt that ZeaL that was decreasing is coming back again.

"Please heal Unnie!" Krystal holds the edge of the window, ready to jump.

"How?"

"Just take ZeaL out of your hands! Come on, hurry up! You can guess how."

Serious business like this was told to guess? Damn cat! Hyoyeon thinks, maybe she should do as Krystal did on her arm.

First, point your hands at the wound you want to heal, the rest may have to concentrate to get ZeaL out.

Hesitantly Hyoyeon tried, and it worked! A light came out of her hand, stopping the blood coming from her forehead until finally removing the scar. She aimed her hand at the other side of Jessica's head, perhaps speeding her up from unconsciousness. Seen that Jessica started blinking her eyes a little though unconscious. Hyoyeon immediately carried her to bed, letting Jessica wake up by herself.

Meanwhile.

Orphne eagle that had been floating in the air was immediately dashed towards Krystal with the powerful speed. He swooped sharply, greeted by Krystal who jumped super high towards him. Each of them clenched a fist, and ...

When their fists clashed, a huge explosion erupted in the air. Krystal being hit a little, her body slamming a few feet back and her cheeks bleeding. But the eagle was hit hard. His body crashed in the wind, a few seconds later he bounced to the ground, rolling for a while until it did not move at all.

"Did he lose? Hyoyeon suddenly came in breathlessly.

"It's okay, it's just a low-class Orphne, just one punch then it's gone, Hey, what about Unnie?”

"Oh yes, thanks to your very complete explanation, I can very easily cure it", Hyoyeon said it in a tone of voice which means exactly the opposite.

"She's resting now."

Looking at the eagle Orphne in front of her, Hyoyeon commented.

"Hey, if you can beat it yourself, then why you need to use the agreement? I'm just an audience?"

"It's waiting for Hyo Unnie."

Hyo Unnie? I remember, a few moments ago Krystal still did not consider the existence of Hyoyeon.

"Are you realized? after making the agreement, a ring has appeared on Hyo Unnie's little finger"

Hyoyeon noticed her little finger, and there was a ring there.

Hah? Since when?

"In the center of the ring is a green emerald stone from the Goddess Nymph, try pointing your ring to this Orphne."

Hyoyeon clenched her fist forward, aiming the ring. While doing so, the light comes out from the body of the Orphne eagle. The light seemed to be into the ring.

"What is that?" Hyoyeon wonder.

"It's his ZeaL, everything will be by this ring."

"If his ZeaL runs out, what will he do?"

The figure of the eagle Orphne began to disappear. After a few seconds, the already helpless body was turned into pieces that floated into the air. When it reached the head, it broke, and disappeared.

"That's what will happen to those who are unfaithful to Goddess Nymph."

Hyoyeon, the first time to see an incident that is no different from this death, can only give a bitter look.

* _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _

When Hyoyeon and Krystal return to the room, they find Jessica is awake, sitting on the bed while massaging her head that is still a little dizzy. And –do not know why-Hyoyeon was very relieved. Of course, Krystal went straight at her, did not pounce wildly as usual (she knew Jessica was still dizzy), then it three times. They explained things that Jessica did not have time to hear and see when she fainted.

"Did our deal canceled?" Jessica began to ask after her head was not dizzy. That's when Hyoyeon came from outside and brought a cup of warm chocolate.

"Ngg, I'm a bit confused, too, the fire of life is on Unnie, so there's no way I'm not making a deal with Unnie, but Hyo Unnie (Jessica at that moment looking straight at Hyoyeon with a nasty look) did the deal with me first. Maybe, well maybe I should still finish the deal with Unnie, anyway it should be! That means I now have two partners, Orphne usually can only deal with one person but if you want to do an agreement with someone else, the deal with the first person has to be canceled first, after that a new second agreement can be done.”

"Wait, usually? Before with us, you do this kind of agreement so often? I thought it is your first time to make a deal with a human," Jessica sipped her hot chocolate carefully before finally asking.

"Yeah often, with the permission of Goddess Nymph, of course, but we often do it with our fellow Orphnens in our world, a little different because we both have ZeaL, and this is the first time to do it with humans who have no ZeaL, . "

"Then, how? Will the agreement with me also being canceled? If that so, do it fast. I do not want to get involved in this illogical thing”  Hyoyeon took a bite of the chocolate he'd brought from the fridge.

“It's impossible, but if it can,the deal who can be canceled is an agreement with the Unnie that had not yet been completed, but you know it's impossible to do, I mean, the fire of life will not be protected. "

"Just cancel my agreement first, then cancel Hyo's agreement, then afterwards do re-agreement with me.This sounds a little inconvenient, but that's all I can think about", this time Jessica's hot chocolate is half gone.

"If you want to do a new appointment, Orphne will have to wait three months, and if we do the Unnie plan, then we have to wait ..." Krystal thought for a moment.

"Six months."

"And that's when another monster will come to you", Hyoyeon's sentence sounds a lot more annoying when saying this.

"Oh Krystal, do I really have to die like that?" Jessica's gaze was slightly pitiful.

"Stop Jessica, your gaze is disgusting! Why don’t you just continue the pending agreement, cat?" Hyoyeon is getting tired of this conversation.

"Will Goddess Nymph permit a double agreement, nyaa ~?"

"Do you have any other ideas?" Hyoyeon is getting more and more bored. At that time Jessica and Krystal thought ‘nothing’ ,but the sentence did not come out of their mouths.

"We can still trying, I do not want to die stupid."

"Then give me Unnie's little finger, nyaa, I've said it, it’s Unnie's turn."

Jessica quickly sipped her hot chocolate. And here it is, Jessica stood up to follow Krystal, hooked their little finger, clasped a hand across her chest and closed her eyes.

"I promise for good food all over the world and a pleasant sleeping time, I will share the pure and holy ZeaL Nymph with the person whose finger is linked with me."

When their little finger met, the yellowish white light, which Jessica and Hyoyeon liked so much, came up again. But when the agreement is done, the light turns into a radiant red light. Instantly the wind blew hard from nowhere, and the atmosphere turned a bit frightening-as well as soothing-to them. After a while, the light slowly disappeared, being replaced with thing that looks like a red feather around them, and slowly disappears. It made Hyoyeon a bit uncomfortable, not because the light feathers were disturbing or so good, but because it reminded her of the eagle Orphne that disappeared before, just as the feathers had been.

They paused for a moment, unsure whether what they did was successful or not. But Jessica notices on her pinkie has emerged a green emerald-eyed ring, Hyoyeon is lazyly realize, the troublesome days with Jessica and Krystal have been waiting for her.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sorry for the lame name i use hehe. It is actually inspired from Greek mythology.

Thanks for the subscribe, at least i know that Hyosica shippers are still alive

See you next week!!